Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,076 members, 7,828,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Purportedly Abducted Girl Found With Torn Private Parts After Romps With Boy - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Purportedly Abducted Girl Found With Torn Private Parts After Romps With Boy (51582 Views)

Housemaid Struggles To Cover Up Private Parts After “aunty” Stripped Her Naked I / I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. / Corpse Of Girl Found On The Road In Ibadan. Head, Private Part Removed (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purportedly Abducted Girl Found With Torn Private Parts After Romps With Boy by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:22am On Jan 26, 2023
I pity the guy, I hope this makes him wise sha. No be all food dem dey chop.. cry. My last sentence isn't about food sha[/b] 😜
Re: Purportedly Abducted Girl Found With Torn Private Parts After Romps With Boy by Buhari4sale: 9:22am On Jan 26, 2023
Nice one
Re: Purportedly Abducted Girl Found With Torn Private Parts After Romps With Boy by Divoc19(f): 9:22am On Jan 26, 2023
This life.
She is already serving her punishment

dhtml6:
What me i wan know na how the guy take tear am, how big is his GBOLA?

It's not by gbola size, they may have used any form of aphrodisiac till dryness. Dryness causes severe tear and heavy bleeding(can lead to death) from what men see at a simple act of scx.
Re: Purportedly Abducted Girl Found With Torn Private Parts After Romps With Boy by yesloaded: 9:22am On Jan 26, 2023
Seriously Ghanian need to educate their wards o
Re: Purportedly Abducted Girl Found With Torn Private Parts After Romps With Boy by CaveAdullam: 9:22am On Jan 26, 2023
1. The generation of weak parents is already reproducing a generation of weaker children. The weaker generation will reproduce children softer than an egg white.

2. We are in a generation of parents who ignore questionable characters in their children. Some don't even mind if their wards are into various social vices or are criminals, provided they contribute to the family. Parents can't even stand toe-to-toe with their kids. No counseling and guidance. Thereby creating empty children who wander in this evil world to fill a disturbing internal void.

3. Even an innocent man is being questioned for his integrity and competence. Arrogance, stupidity, laziness, and hedonism are contemporary. Worst if he is poor and doesn't have any luxuries. He's like a sheep amidst goats. The odd one who's ridiculed for his sound standard and principles.

4. Humans are hypocritical. We keep soiling our hands and keep asking why our linens are stained. We know the right thing to do, however, our inclination towards pleasures, materialism, luxury, and money takes the upper part of our hearts and renders us slaves to our lusts and primal instincts.

5. Children these days are copy-and-paste kids. Ignore them at your peril. The parents who don't take care of their kids and mark their territory will see their kids used as experimental specimens in decayed labs.

Anyway, the criminal and his package should be well prepared for the guillotine. Men that think with their d!cks don't go far in life.

Sigh.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Purportedly Abducted Girl Found With Torn Private Parts After Romps With Boy by dhtml6(m): 9:23am On Jan 26, 2023
What me i wan know na how the guy take tear am, how big is his GBOLA?
Re: Purportedly Abducted Girl Found With Torn Private Parts After Romps With Boy by blingxx(m): 9:24am On Jan 26, 2023
She was dicknapped grin not kidnapped

2 Likes

Re: Purportedly Abducted Girl Found With Torn Private Parts After Romps With Boy by GardenOfGod(m): 9:25am On Jan 26, 2023
Effect of too much of sex scenes from Ghanaian movie industry.
Re: Purportedly Abducted Girl Found With Torn Private Parts After Romps With Boy by NinjaXmetahuman: 9:28am On Jan 26, 2023
oz4real83:
Failed parenting at it again embarassed. It won't surprised me if the schoolgirl stayed with the boyfriend in the boyfriend's parents home, some parents nowadays don't deserve to bear the title of parents, they just allow their kids to do as they please, a kid can come home with the opposite sex and lock themselves in, without the parents investigating what is going on. The future generation will even be worse if nothing is done now embarassed embarassed
no matter how you train a child, if he will be bad, he will be bad.

There is no magic in parenting.

If you like lock them at home like a prisoner, they will still be bad if they want.

Best thing is too hope for a child that won't destroy your name.
Re: Purportedly Abducted Girl Found With Torn Private Parts After Romps With Boy by Kingcalls: 9:30am On Jan 26, 2023
Nigeria has infected Ghana with the kidnap syndrome
Re: Purportedly Abducted Girl Found With Torn Private Parts After Romps With Boy by judedwriter(m): 9:30am On Jan 26, 2023
The moment we as parents/guardians understand that our children/ wards are wired for sex..... We would take sex education seriously.
Re: Purportedly Abducted Girl Found With Torn Private Parts After Romps With Boy by ipobarecriminals: 9:34am On Jan 26, 2023
sad d boy did Nah terminator X and pussy nah tear Rubber
Re: Purportedly Abducted Girl Found With Torn Private Parts After Romps With Boy by FireUpNow(m): 9:34am On Jan 26, 2023
OGIBRA:
Though what the guy did was BAD..
BUT
unfortunately, na only the guy go pay for the crime they both plan and comitted, even if the girl isnt underage.
you cannot tell me that a 14 year old is not an underage
Re: Purportedly Abducted Girl Found With Torn Private Parts After Romps With Boy by Westernlove: 9:36am On Jan 26, 2023
Learners.
Re: Purportedly Abducted Girl Found With Torn Private Parts After Romps With Boy by oz4real83(m): 9:36am On Jan 26, 2023
NinjaXmetahuman:
no matter how you train a child, if he will be bad, he will be bad.

There is no magic in parenting.

If you like lock them at home like a prisoner, they will still be bad if they want.

Best thing is too hope for a child that won't destroy your name.
if they stayed in the guy's parent's home, the least the parents should have done is to evict the girl or contact the police if the child is that "above everybody" type.
Re: Purportedly Abducted Girl Found With Torn Private Parts After Romps With Boy by ppogba: 9:37am On Jan 26, 2023
Alomo Bitters.
Re: Purportedly Abducted Girl Found With Torn Private Parts After Romps With Boy by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 26, 2023
If truely her private part was torn, then some bush men must have caught her in the bush and bleeped her like wild sex starved animals.
Her boyfriend couldn't have torn her pvc.
That girl will never remain same.
Re: Purportedly Abducted Girl Found With Torn Private Parts After Romps With Boy by DestinyNigga: 9:44am On Jan 26, 2023
The guy dey vex o. Tear both punna and ass together. He no geh joy grin

1 Like

Re: Purportedly Abducted Girl Found With Torn Private Parts After Romps With Boy by jaxxy(m): 9:47am On Jan 26, 2023
Parents need to update their parenting skills.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purportedly Abducted Girl Found With Torn Private Parts After Romps With Boy by Honchoslim16(m): 9:54am On Jan 26, 2023
Siofra your breakfast is ready

Re: Purportedly Abducted Girl Found With Torn Private Parts After Romps With Boy by Melonsmasher: 10:17am On Jan 26, 2023
She probably tried to get her mom to play along so that the fund would be raised successfully by the public, unfortunately she got ill as a result of her ruptured vagina.
Silly 14 year old girl

Re: Purportedly Abducted Girl Found With Torn Private Parts After Romps With Boy by NACE13: 10:22am On Jan 26, 2023
Can't help but weep for these Gen-Z kids.
Same thing happened to a very pretty mature-looking young lady close to my place of work; she ran away with her boyfriend at the age of 15. Dude got tired of her and sent her back to her parents after a year. She didn't change after the ordeal, she's now a full-time hookup girl. I wanted to approach her when I came to the place newly but I discovered about 2-3 of my colleagues have been there(screwed her) with little cash.
Re: Purportedly Abducted Girl Found With Torn Private Parts After Romps With Boy by ecomalchemistt(m): 10:25am On Jan 26, 2023
Let me see.
Re: Purportedly Abducted Girl Found With Torn Private Parts After Romps With Boy by MuMuOnBail: 10:27am On Jan 26, 2023
na wa ooo

I knew that ladies love sex more than men, when my SS2 girlfriend use to jump their barbwire fence to come and f*ck by 1am almost every Wednesdays and Fridays

I was 18 and she was just 17 then.

She was not even scared.
Re: Purportedly Abducted Girl Found With Torn Private Parts After Romps With Boy by Isabi4lov: 10:28am On Jan 26, 2023
This one don scatter person pikin punna
Re: Purportedly Abducted Girl Found With Torn Private Parts After Romps With Boy by IamAsiri: 10:29am On Jan 26, 2023
Fourtygees:
She collect woto woto... Now she is not been blamed for her actions, now na the guy don enter wahala.... She would soon claim rape... Mtcheeeew... Men be careful out there...

You mean the guy has no blame?
Re: Purportedly Abducted Girl Found With Torn Private Parts After Romps With Boy by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 10:31am On Jan 26, 2023
Why wouldn't they blame the boyfriend?

She's 14 years old! 14! That guy looks like he's in his 20s. That's already pedophilia to start with. You want to hold a teenager responsible but not the grown man that asked her to leave her parents' house without informing them to have sex with him for days? How do you guys process these things sef?
Re: Purportedly Abducted Girl Found With Torn Private Parts After Romps With Boy by OGIBRA(m): 10:37am On Jan 26, 2023
FireUpNow:
you cannot tell me that a 14 year old is not an underage
that is why i said, IF THE GIRL ISNT UNDERAGE
Re: Purportedly Abducted Girl Found With Torn Private Parts After Romps With Boy by Darkjudge24: 11:12am On Jan 26, 2023
Abeg na how many count charge dem go knack for guyman head
Re: Purportedly Abducted Girl Found With Torn Private Parts After Romps With Boy by uptownemmygee(m): 11:21am On Jan 26, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
A wild girl can never be brought back to normal.

Women are so fragile that they need a strong hand for their upbringing.

Once a girl child has tasted a dik, she will long for it forever and not even pregnancy can stop such hunger.

That's why mothers should never be allowed to take care of a girl child alone

Only age can humble them
Re: Purportedly Abducted Girl Found With Torn Private Parts After Romps With Boy by ECOLOGIST: 11:58am On Jan 26, 2023
Good parenting is important
Re: Purportedly Abducted Girl Found With Torn Private Parts After Romps With Boy by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
oz4real83:
Failed parenting at it again embarassed. It won't surprised me if the schoolgirl stayed with the boyfriend in the boyfriend's parents home, some parents nowadays don't deserve to bear the title of parents, they just allow their kids to do as they please, a kid can come home with the opposite sex and lock themselves in, without the parents investigating what is going on. The future generation will even be worse if nothing is done now embarassed embarassed

Geh wey go follow man go follow man. Who go like preeq go like preeq.

Street gehs dey wey you no fit touch, unless you want rape dem while some wey Papa and Mama dey police like diamond dey sneak out go collect preeq.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) / Man Butchers Lover, Sells Parts To Herbalists, Clerics For N1000 Each (picture) / Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.