Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,178 members, 7,849,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:36 AM

Purportedly Abducted Girl Found With Torn Private Parts After Romps With Boy - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Purportedly Abducted Girl Found With Torn Private Parts After Romps With Boy (51611 Views)

Housemaid Struggles To Cover Up Private Parts After “aunty” Stripped Her Naked I / I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. / Corpse Of Girl Found On The Road In Ibadan. Head, Private Part Removed (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purportedly Abducted Girl Found With Torn Private Parts After Romps With Boy by chichima67791: 1:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
small girls and sex these days eeeeh It's like Tinubu and Fake small girls and sex these days eeeeh It's like Tinubu and Fake...
Re: Purportedly Abducted Girl Found With Torn Private Parts After Romps With Boy by Naijatalkies(m): 2:52pm On Jan 26, 2023
epondudu:

I think it's because she is underage, 14 according to the report.

Oh I see....
Re: Purportedly Abducted Girl Found With Torn Private Parts After Romps With Boy by Solocoin: 6:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
But what are they looking for the boy for? The girl has confessed she wasn't kidnapped that she was having a nice time with her boyfriend and she was even the one who chat with her parents. I think it's the parents that should be arrested for not training their daughter well.
Re: Purportedly Abducted Girl Found With Torn Private Parts After Romps With Boy by Maysdevices(f): 7:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
A wild girl can never be brought back to normal.

Women are so fragile that they need a strong hand for their upbringing.

Once a girl child has tasted a dik, she will long for it forever and not even pregnancy can stop such hunger.

That's why mothers should never be allowed to take care of a girl child alone
How did you manage to make this about the girl? Na wild man them fit bring back abi?

Men are so fragile that they need a strong hand for their upbringing.

Once a boy child has tasted pussy, he will long for it forever and not even God or marriage can stop such hunger. Una go even marry seven

That's why fathers should never be allowed to take care of a boy child alone

Once a man has tasted pussy, it is the same. Jumping from brothel to brothel, deceiving young girls like this one. When you are the adult and you are supposed to know better, your prick no fit stay one place Na small children Una go dey find after Una age mates don reject Una finish.

But you no go see that one talk because you believe sex is a man’s right

Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hunter Arrested With 7 Dogs After Killing Baboon And Warthog In Bauchi. Photos / Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest / EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.