Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,397 members, 7,836,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters (35139 Views)

President Tunibu Is My Father,Under His Watch Nobody Will Be Allow To Rig-Dino / Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival / Wike Denies Moving Around With Soldiers To Intimidate Voters During Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by Zane2point4(m): 6:15am On Jan 26, 2023
Jack500:
Brain dead ipob will think this is targeted at Tinubu.

The same Tinubu that Buhari is calling mr president already.

You guys go get sense by February.

But I thought cretins said, this is an old video. grin grin

Keep fooling yourself.
😆😆

As long as it make you sleep at night. If you think men like Tinubu can't have access to the new naira notes, then I overestimate your intelligence
You’re the one that isn’t intelligent!

Tinubu is ur god
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by Toosure70: 6:16am On Jan 26, 2023
Jack500:

Keep fooling yourself.
😆😆

As long as it make you sleep at night. If you think men like Tinubu can't have access to the new naira notes, then I overestimate your intelligence
South too foolish. Una education is a waste.
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by shimolv: 6:17am On Jan 26, 2023
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by JAMO4REAL1(m): 6:17am On Jan 26, 2023
Dshocker:
Despite his old age he is still cheating.

Looking back at his past, i can categorically tell you that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not a fulfilled man.

Drug dealings and his wealth he acquired through stealing public funds makes him not a fulfilled man and i can bet you that he is not proud of himself. What are you saying thief is always be thief both of them are thief's

Remove sentiment, Peter Obi is more of a happy man and a fulfilled man than Tinubu.
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by iyke2frankeze: 6:17am On Jan 26, 2023
shuttox:
APC working against APC
No be juju be that??

Can someone pls remind Tinubu that his APC is the one currently in charge of our fuel, naira etc.

So do we now say Tinubu is on the same page with us the opposition that APC have failed woefully and should not be rewarded with another term....??

🤣🤣🤫🤣🤣🤣

Or his campaign is deliberately avoiding the last 7½ yrs while purely focusing on Nigeria 1999 - 2015 🤷🤷🤷🤷
Buhari is not working against Tinubu,he is fulfilling his constitutional duty as the president of the country to ensure a free and fair election.
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:17am On Jan 26, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
grin same u will cry there that Buhari’s killing igbo busi cool

Both of those evil men are our enemies.
We want them to fight to their deaths
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by Jack500: 6:18am On Jan 26, 2023
Zane2point4:

You’re the one that isn’t intelligent!

Tinubu is ur god

Hit your head on the wall, if it pains you
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by Nobody: 6:18am On Jan 26, 2023
The video was posted on YouTube 2 months ago.
Buhari has campaigned for Tinubu after the video was posted.
$10 each is enough for voters in lieu of maybe N5K or N10K.
Tinubu and his party members get plenty.
I'm not supporting vote buying.. I'm just saying it's not much of an obstacle for the major players..it's a distraction.
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by bluefilm: 6:18am On Jan 26, 2023
post=120381350:

Dumbo you guys keep deceiving yourselves

Don't mind them at all.

They are fools.

That's why they're supporting Emilokan.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 26, 2023
phransix2:
Why are you guys bring this up again? He said it long time ago...
If bringing it up is somehow disturbing you that it's also disturbing who you supporting
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by Psady(m): 6:21am On Jan 26, 2023
Jack500:

Keep fooling yourself.
😆😆

most Nigerians have decided not to be wise.Apc want shut their mouth.
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by diola2000: 6:22am On Jan 26, 2023
Nigerian politicians are behind the scarcity of the new naira Note, they are holding it for vote buying, that's the reason the commercial banks find it difficulty to meet the demand by customer.
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by MiaBeer(m): 6:23am On Jan 26, 2023
post=120380701:
No going back on old naira Buhari tell Nigerians, he also promised to that politicians don't use money to buy votes or deploy thugs to prevent Nigerians from voting, he told Nigerians to vote for who ever they want in any political parties

Watch the interesting video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcQHPiQJSYA
Stranded Urchins and Bullion van thieves right now

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 6:25am On Jan 26, 2023
Me I love Buhari..

This I can say anywhere
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by maasoap(m): 6:31am On Jan 26, 2023
God1000:
Tinubu and his goons will be the most affected.

Bullion Van won't be used again.
AdaojoTheUrchin:
This is a confirmation that Thiefnubuu is in trouble. The way he was brazenly buying APC delegates votes shock buhari. The man come decide to show am pepper for the main election. grin grin

Theifnuubu all those money wey you don pack to pay your urchins and agberoes to cause violence go become tissue paper in few days. grin grin

Ignorance. Like Atiku, Obi and Kwankwaso won't need money grin grin grin
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by MossLuv: 6:38am On Jan 26, 2023
post=120380701:
No going back on old naira Buhari tell Nigerians, he also promised to that politicians don't use money to buy votes or deploy thugs to prevent Nigerians from voting, he told Nigerians to vote for who ever they want in any political parties

For this singular policy, may God bless you
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by kellyzaf(m): 6:38am On Jan 26, 2023
Jack500:

Keep fooling yourself.
😆😆

Hope you heard Tinubu's utterances at Ogun state rally yesterday? About fuel scarcity and new naira note, plz what does he really mean? That is to show you that there maybe cracks in his political relationship with his master Buhari. Dont be deceived by Buhari calling tinubu incoming president cuz thats normal thing for their party. Internally they are not of same page even the APC caucus knows this as well bro.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by joe4christ(m): 6:42am On Jan 26, 2023
pol23:
Mr president, how much you get?
Make we bet.
You go postpone the deadline.

With the poor circulation of the new naira note, there’s no way they won’t postpones it, only if you just want to crash the already weak economy…

Just shut up pls. What do you know about National economy? You think say na every talk dem dey use play abi?
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by joe4christ(m): 6:44am On Jan 26, 2023
pol23:
Mr president, how much you get?
Make we bet.
You go postpone the deadline.

With the poor circulation of the new naira note, there’s no way they won’t postpones it, only if you just want to crash the already weak economy…

If dem postpone am quote me I go apologize to you!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by vivalavida(m): 6:47am On Jan 26, 2023
adioolayi:
Tinubu's outburst was targeted against his perceived intentional saboteurs within the distribution chains of fuel distribution and new Naira notes distribution.

Yes, the opposition have jumped on the statement, saying he was directing his speech to APC lead government...I agree.

But, just a two days ago, it was reported the President have to setup 14-member committee to look into the fuel scarcity and also directing law enforcement agents to deal with fuel hoarders. Meaning, the President also feels some people are deliberately sabotaging fuel distribution.

It means, Tinubu and President Buhari are on the same line of conclusion that there are saboteurs within the chains of distribution

Same way Buhari is calling Tinubu Mr president is the same way boys call their padi sidechic our wife when they know she obviously has no chance.

If you don't get it, forgerrit.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by kingyakos: 6:51am On Jan 26, 2023
Jack500:

Keep fooling yourself.
😆😆

Resources and thugs has no place in the election says Mr. President 😀😀
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by danngnews: 6:51am On Jan 26, 2023
edogu:
To those who are shouting Tinubu, this policy will not affect his likes. They all have men working for them in the banking sector. Having access to the naira notes won't be difficult, it's the common man (you and I) that will suffer it.

Don't forget Emefiele regulate those men in the bank.
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by Illegal1(m): 6:55am On Jan 26, 2023
Thebigheart:
No going back in new naira notes redesign.

hw many new naira notes u dn see?
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by kingyakos: 6:57am On Jan 26, 2023
Jack500:

Keep fooling yourself.
😆😆

Hope you are aware that nothing was wrong with the sound system in the APC presidential campaign rally in jigawa, tinubu didn't want buhari to come to the podium and advise Nigerians to vote any candidate of their choice like he did in Adamawa and yobe
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by Thebigheart: 6:58am On Jan 26, 2023
Illegal1:

hw many new naira notes u dn see?

Yesterday at First bank i withdrew 65,000.
Went to unity bank and i withdrew 25,000
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by leketon: 6:58am On Jan 26, 2023
This vedio was recorded about 2 months ago in abroad.
Moreso, in this context he was only speaking as a father of the nation, that he won't impose his candidate on Nigerians.

Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by leketon: 7:01am On Jan 26, 2023
post=120380701:

So, is now Buhari not jibril from Sudan?
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by leketon: 7:05am On Jan 26, 2023
Jack500:

Keep fooling yourself.
😆😆

God bless you!
The video was even recorded about 2 months ago in abroad...
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by drey076(m): 7:06am On Jan 26, 2023
May God bless you Mr. President
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by cornelman: 7:10am On Jan 26, 2023
Hmmn..

But what about the naira redesign or dying? You didn't address that.

adioolayi:
Tinubu's outburst was targeted against his perceived intentional saboteurs within the distribution chains of fuel distribution and new Naira notes distribution.

Yes, the opposition have jumped on the statement, saying he was directing his speech to APC lead government...I agree.

But, just a two days ago, it was reported the President have to setup 14-member committee to look into the fuel scarcity and also directing law enforcement agents to deal with fuel hoarders. Meaning, the President also feels some people are deliberately sabotaging fuel distribution.

It means, Tinubu and President Buhari are on the same line of conclusion that there are saboteurs within the chains of distribution
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by beyondbasicsng: 7:12am On Jan 26, 2023
Why did we hear this man's voice more in the last few months of his tenure than we did in all his 8years?
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by bdon123(m): 7:15am On Jan 26, 2023
Wen i said it a month ago that d new naira will invalidate stolen funds hidden inside soakaway some idiots here kept arguing on how possible.Bandits in d bush hav heavy cash n cant come out to deposit....how can most of a country cash be outside d banking system hidden underground.
Some idiot even argued how i know tinubu has a hand in arresting emefiele....u see am now.From wat he jst said it shows that hes d one that is fighting emefiele wit illegal arrest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG-Siemens Power Deal: Transformers Arrive Nigeria / Police Arrest IPOB/ESN Chief, Sunday Ubah Aka Bongo, Recover Stolen Vehicle, IED / Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.