Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters (35121 Views)

President Tunibu Is My Father,Under His Watch Nobody Will Be Allow To Rig-Dino / Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival / Wike Denies Moving Around With Soldiers To Intimidate Voters During Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by Naija4love(m): 8:27am On Jan 26, 2023
God1000:
The lion of bourdillon and his goons will be the most affected.

Bullion Van won't be used again.
your mumu never do. U forgot still the CBN that load bullion vans, no bank in Nigeria can load full small bullion talks of bigger and medium one.. don’t be fool by Nigeria politics
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by byteem: 8:28am On Jan 26, 2023
Jack500:
Brain dead ipob will think this is targeted at Tinubu.

The same Tinubu that Buhari is calling mr president already.

You guys go get sense by February.

But I thought cretins said, this is an old video. grin grin

Keep fooling yourself.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

As long as it make you sleep at night. If you think men like Tinubu can't have access to the new naira notes, then I overestimate your intelligence

Let him have access and try to buy as much votes as he can .. he will still loose .. this i have seen .. mark it..he will come a distant third. This election is tight only betweeb Atiku and Obi.. Tinubu chances are dead on arrival.. for now we need his money to boost the economy so let him keep sharing it.. we will take it .. it is our money
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by PerfectMan24: 8:28am On Jan 26, 2023
Headachetoigboh:

Cry me blood. If Tinubu is not effected why this.
I noticed one thing. Urchins like u only read news from Nairaland. Try read other news media and also listen to reputable news stations like Arise and channels. Stop listings to TVC cos u will lost touch with reality in Nigeria. If Tinubu wins(God forbid) he will go the way of Abiola and nothing will happen.
All the military Generals that fought the war have ruled NIGERIA now they want to make Nigeria a proud nation. They can't afford to hand over NIGERIA to a world known thief and drug Barron.
Open your eyes and earn wisdom.

No proud person will be allowed there
You personally made Buhari president shee,u should personally make yourself president too
I don't know why FreeTV cable removed ChannelsTV, AIT & AriseTV from my decoder. The left only TVC and NTA as news stations
I hope APC & Tinubu has no hand in this
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by Headachetoigboh(f): 8:29am On Jan 26, 2023
pol23:
Mr president, how much you get?
Make we bet.
You go postpone the deadline.

With the poor circulation of the new naira note, there’s no way they won’t postpones it, only if you just want to crash the already weak economy…

Is your brain dead?
As if the President can't access new naira . You must be joking
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by RALPHOW(m): 8:32am On Jan 26, 2023
Honestly Buhari is OBI-DIENT
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by danfourtson(m): 8:33am On Jan 26, 2023
So you are telling us that your party has failed Nigerians woefully and you want us to still vote you? mba sir, sorry go and rest.
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by Mummyfour(f): 8:33am On Jan 26, 2023
Jack500:

This means you are in support of vote buying?.
You are in support of people selling their consciences for 5k, for the next 4 years to continue in this suffering.

My brother,so it was not about tinubu's capacity to rule, but how much he can dash out to buy votes

We truly need to change our orientation about lives

Keep fooling yourself.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

As long as it make you sleep at night. If you think men like Tinubu can't have access to the new naira notes, then I overestimate your intelligence
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by id4sho(m): 8:37am On Jan 26, 2023
BadRadio:
Don't get gullible... If I were Buhari, and i wanted to support Tinubu to win... of course I wouldn't make it obvious to all that I am doing so.

Buhari is promising free and fair election so that people would get carried away by that promise... meanwhile his real intention is to get his party (Apc) to retain power. it's a mind game of reversed psychology.

Wake up !!! The election will be rigged by INEC !!!

Tinubu is playing to the scripts... all he's saying about Buhari trying to attack his political ambition is part of the script.

Wake up.

if Tinubu wins, what argument will you have. cos Buhari has said already that you all can vote ur Choice.

sometimes I think Nigerians has the dullest brains in Africa.
I disagree with you, politicians don't hide their feelings . BAT is not getting the necessary support
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by id4sho(m): 8:39am On Jan 26, 2023
Kingcalls:
E don happen ...Tinubu , step down down or recieve unprecedented disgrace on the 25th ... how did he even think the northerners or Buhari will let go of the insulting he gave him b4 the primaries, calling the president cry cry and that he made him president...ok na , mk urself president na
Barman give this man a chilled bottle of orijin.
Warning shots fired πŸ˜†πŸ˜„πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by 2elliot: 8:46am On Jan 26, 2023
God1000:
The lion of bourdillon and his goons will be the most affected.

Bullion Van won't be used again.
Why do you allow yourself to be deceived by the lying buhari and tinubu? Tinubu and buhari are both chronic liars. They are merely distracting you from their schemes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by davidtemi(m): 8:47am On Jan 26, 2023
PerfectMan24:

Most politicians print their own money. Original and not fake right in their own bed room. That is why most of them are wealthier than the country.
grin grin I dnt wanna believe dis though grin
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by Enemyofpeace: 8:47am On Jan 26, 2023
I love Buhari for this. For the first time, him brain work small

Nobody is trekking for any aspirants this time around, las las our mumu don do
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by Everlastingson: 8:47am On Jan 26, 2023
No one should be deceived by Emilokan's red herring. His tears are crocodile tears. He is involved in creating artificial fuel scarcity. Their grand plan is to disrupt supply of election materials on election day in areas he has no hope of any vote. So that his opponent (Peter Obi) won't be massively voted for. They want to use the excuse of petrol scarcity to stop supply of election materials across the country on that day. The criminal and his group of evil men have a sinister plan. But they will be disappointed.
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by 2elliot: 8:48am On Jan 26, 2023
id4sho:

I disagree with you, politicians don't hide their feelings . BAT is not getting the necessary support
you are being deceived. Both tinubu and buhari are deceiving you with fake fracas. It happened during the primaries. Same is being done. Buhari is deceptively trying to portray himself as a neutral man. All shits, bro.
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by onuman: 8:50am On Jan 26, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
This is a confirmation that Thiefnubuu is in trouble. The way he was brazenly buying APC delegates votes shock buhari. The man come decide to show am pepper for the main election. grin grin

Theifnuubu all those money wey you don pack to pay your urchins and agberoes to cause violence go become tissue paper in few days. grin grin

The billions of Naira stolen from Federal Inland Revenue Service by Tinubu via his boy, Fowler, the boss of Federal Inland Revenues Service for many years since 2015, as well as
the billions stolen via Fashola who bossed that's the money Tinubu wanted to use to buy voters and election officers to rewrite election results on his behalf.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:01am On Jan 26, 2023
Jack500:

Keep fooling yourself.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

E pain you say Thiefnubuu ma lu'le. A fi ori gbale! grin
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:03am On Jan 26, 2023
Buhari please station soldiers at Oshodi, Ojota, Ikorodu, Alaba Ojo. Any MC oluomo or agbero wey try to intimidate voters on election day, must collect wotoporiously, with the carcass flung inside the lagoon.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by Kingcalls: 9:04am On Jan 26, 2023
id4sho:

Barman give this man a chilled bottle of orijin.
Warning shots fired πŸ˜†πŸ˜„πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Abeg add coke make i use mix am...u know my brand

1 Like

Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 26, 2023
post=120380701:
No going back on old naira Buhari tell Nigerians, he also promised to that politicians don't use money to buy votes or deploy thugs to prevent Nigerians from voting, he told Nigerians to vote for who ever they want in any political parties

Watch the interesting video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcQHPiQJSYA

Where is N1, N5, N10, N20, N50, and N100 new notes What kinda economy does the CBN intends to run without these denominations Are you guys reasoning at all?

The one rand I kept in my drawer over a week in Joburg bought me a bisket pizza I couldn't finish at once!
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by HNICEARTH: 9:15am On Jan 26, 2023
A ci gaba da gashi, suya sai ranar zaben shugaban kasa. Buhari! Buhari!! Buhari!!!
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 26, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
This is a confirmation that Thiefnubuu is in trouble. The way he was brazenly buying APC delegates votes shock buhari. The man come decide to show am pepper for the main election. grin grin

Theifnuubu all those money wey you don pack to pay your urchins and agberoes to cause violence go become tissue paper in few days. grin grin

Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:19am On Jan 26, 2023
Okealaaye:
I be Thiefnubuuist

Did Thiefnubuu not say that the votes of the East is inconsequential?

Did his urchins like you not call them 5%ers whose votes are useless? grin

The chicken πŸ” has come home to roost. grin
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by fk001(m): 9:33am On Jan 26, 2023
post=120381320:

But Tinubu was crying yesterday over PBM policies yesterday grin

Yeah that was different case, he did that for some reasons known to him but he didn't directly insult Buhari as you guys are trying to insinuate.

Buhari doesn't like cutting corners. If Emeifele tells Buhari that the new naira notes will curtail vote buying, Buhari will agree with him and give him the go ahead. Buhari has his own vices but he is corrupt free the people around him are the ones ripping off Nigeria and they are doing it behind his back while showcasing as if they are saints in his front.

The fight is between Tinibu and the Malami camp
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by Tinubuagbado: 9:43am On Jan 26, 2023
Tinubu lost the election already
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by PhiJoi(m): 9:46am On Jan 26, 2023
Jack500:

Keep fooling yourself.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Buhari calling Tinubu Mr President, doesn't make Tinubu Nigeria President. Buhari is playing politics for you people. You better wake up and re-strategies
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by Harmless1b(m): 9:49am On Jan 26, 2023
[quote author=Jack500 post=120381124]

So, someone like Tinubu can't deposit old note in bank grin
Dey play dey play 😊[/quote

How many will he deposit.. ?
Money wey full pipe of 20km distance shocked
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by ebudola53c: 10:19am On Jan 26, 2023
Oga shut up and reduce the fuel priceOga shut up and reduce the fuel price...
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by Headachetoigboh(f): 10:36am On Jan 26, 2023
PerfectMan24:

I don't know why FreeTV cable removed ChannelsTV, AIT & AriseTV from my decoder. The left only TVC and NTA as news stations
I hope APC & Tinubu has no hand in this
They did that cos they know u are an urchin so that your 3rd eye will not be opened so remain blind Mr urchin
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by KalakutaRepub: 10:54am On Jan 26, 2023
Jack500:

Keep fooling yourself.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Tinubu is the one that says it affects him. Who are you to say diffently?
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by kmaster007: 11:20am On Jan 26, 2023
This Buhari hate tinubu... He sure want to giv power to obi...
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by pol23: 11:27am On Jan 26, 2023
Headachetoigboh:

Is your brain dead?
As if the President can't access new naira . You must be joking
Must you kids always abuse a total stranger?
Why?” Can’t you you pass across your empty message without abuse?
Why?
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters by PerfectMan24: 11:55am On Jan 26, 2023
Headachetoigboh:

They did that cos they know u are an urchin so that your 3rd eye will not be opened so remain blind Mr urchin
No I am not o. I am obident! Urchins are people like u that follows old man that mensurates blood and urine like women.

Baba blu bula ala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanusi Forced To leave 3-Months To The End Of His Tenure - SaharaReporters / Stone Us If We Fail After 2 Years - APC Founding Member, Momoh (Throwback Pic) / How Obaseki, Oshiomhole Became Pawns In The Anti-tinubu Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.