Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,150 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. (65183 Views)

You Will Regret Doing This Farm Business If You Don't Read This First ! / What Farmers Are Doing This Year To Boost Tomato Production. / What Farmers Are Doing This Year To Boost Tomato Production. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by God1000(m): 2:49pm On Jan 26, 2023
Holybaddo:
I appreciate hard working females
Than all this begger girls everywhere
we should appreciate them

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Isabi4lov: 3:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
I do farm too

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Badb0y4lyf(m): 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2023
They have become farm tools Hoes on tinder doing hook up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by adecz: 4:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
The body too fresh, so she can't
be really doing this..

But we get the message ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Godwin4444: 4:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
God1000:
I remember when young women used to follow their parents to farm and do all sorts of work.

The parents will in turn use the proceeds from the crops to pay the school fees of their children and use the remaining money to buy food

Gone are those days, farming is no longer a thing of pride, that's why hunger is killing us, everybody is searching for white-collar job in Abuja and Lagos.
it is done by people who were born n bred in d village

Do u expect a girl born in the city with civil servants parents to do this?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by mightyhaze: 4:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
I hope she is safe in that jungle sad

Life don spoil finish.. one gun wielding teenage herder can pop out from the woods there and demand to spread her legs wide apart sad
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by StrongAlphMale: 4:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

The men nko? Why are they not part of this post?

Seems you're even more daf*t than some nairaland girls. You keep disgracing and embarrassing yourself each time

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by jibrilELsudan: 4:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
I FOR LIKE FVCK HER

Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by teddyflexz: 4:06pm On Jan 26, 2023
Not true, go to rural areas you will see them. Were u expecting to see this in the city?
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by StrongAlphMale: 4:06pm On Jan 26, 2023
Idonweak:

Madam, i didn't generalize. I said they're "usually". I am talking from experience.

Bros what do you mean that they're illiterate and semi illiterate? So literate people don't farm. Abeg share your experience with us here.
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by kitken: 4:07pm On Jan 26, 2023
It can only happen in Nigeria movie cool
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by uncleck: 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
Oga, what we do here is not farming, it is suffering. Most of you here have not done this type of farming. You go to your village on December and pose for camera with people doing them and you rush to internet to show off your "farming skill". Until you really take this as your business, you won't understand

2 Likes

Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by onatisi(m): 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
God1000:
I remember when young women used to follow their parents to farm and do all sorts of work.

The parents will in turn use the proceeds from the crops to pay the school fees of their children and use the remaining money to buy food

Gone are those days, farming is no longer a thing of pride, that's why hunger is killing us, everybody is searching for white-collar job in Abuja and Lagos.

the bolded is wrong, many many young men and ladies are now big-time farmers. the reason why many people look for white-collar jobs is because they don't have the required capital to start farming. farming in Nigeria is highly capital intensive and if you don't have enough financial back up, please don't go there. unless laborers go used you do planting season.
someone that just graduated, where will he or she see 3m to 5m to start farming? bank won't give loans and even if they do, the interest rates are more than lap loans interest
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by CallmeTrinity: 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
Because most young ladies in Nigeria are prostitutes or aspiring prostitutes.

They have no value or mental capacity to engage their brains. Their brains only work when they lay on their backs with their legs wide open

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Lepon02: 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
God1000:

Ok.
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Thomasankara(m): 4:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
[/color]all for the camera,wetin happen to the wheel barrow near her,must she place the pa fruit on her head?[color=#770077]
God1000:

Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Almaigaa: 4:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii.. See fine girl for bush. Make aboki no turn eye see am ooundecided I no want any rape case oo.

Northern Girls fine pass this one wey carry Yam legs full everywhere grin grin grin

Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Elidrisy20: 4:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
Thank God she carry catapult for hand, for self defense against IPOB
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by cletz991(m): 4:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
Babe I swear you too fine Joor kiss
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Donedeal1(m): 4:13pm On Jan 26, 2023
Ifeoma,when are you coming back?.
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Emola12(m): 4:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
Malory:
This one na eye service.
as you no dey do am nah
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Emola12(m): 4:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
Abfinest007:
They're looking for good dick
you lack common sense
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Ishilove: 4:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
So what the unrighteous fvck does that have to do with Nigerian ladies??

Stupid thread. Stupidity runs unbridled on this forum. Gosh

3 Likes

Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by WebMind: 4:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
Planting 200 tubers of yams alone can save you N500 X 200 PCs = N100,000 but who wants to die?
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Paracetamol01: 4:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
That must be an akwa ibom girl
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by sorepco(m): 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
Baby girl i like what u r doing...however please get these 500 naira gloves and wear trousers so that u do not damage ur hands or feet. You still need to maintain your beauty for that right man!

God1000:

Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Paracetamol01: 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
Almaigaa:

Northern Girls fine pass this one wey carry Yam legs full everywhere grin grin grin
Northern girls has toothpick legs

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 26, 2023
She even get time to snap pictures in the farm. Na so my cousin wan expose herself during Xmas. You follow us go farm, come dey snap pictures. Eye service! This one no follow.
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Basiljoe: 4:22pm On Jan 26, 2023
Malory:
This one na eye service.
If you know, you know.
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Almaigaa: 4:28pm On Jan 26, 2023
Paracetamol01:

See average Northern Girls.

Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Almaigaa: 4:28pm On Jan 26, 2023
Paracetamol01:

See pretty Igbo ladies Omalicha grin grin grin cheesy

Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by ufotunang: 4:29pm On Jan 26, 2023
Fulani herdsmen has discouraged and make some youths and many people not to go to farm...you go to farm Fulani herdsmen will attack ,kidnap the farmer and also kill the farmer..they also use their cows and enter the farms for their cows to eat the crops and destroy the farm. and what the farmer has planted...which is discouraging...and the government is doing nothing about Fulani herdsmen issues

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Antelope Caught By Farmer While Sleeping. / Burataiโ€™s Tukur & Tukur Snakes Farm, Nasarawa State / My Dry Season Watermelon Farm Getting Ready For Harvesting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.