Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. (65200 Views)

You Will Regret Doing This Farm Business If You Don't Read This First ! / What Farmers Are Doing This Year To Boost Tomato Production. / What Farmers Are Doing This Year To Boost Tomato Production. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by EdiskyHarry: 7:51am On Jan 27, 2023
You carry this kind laps enter bush alone?
It seems you don't know what you are carrying.
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Zonefree(m): 7:57am On Jan 27, 2023
Munzy14:

E no dey hard them..When you return the energy, they start playing victim with Oluwole style of feminist. grin
Na their pattern be that.

2 Likes

Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Orwasen: 8:25am On Jan 27, 2023
BEST AGRO SEEDLINGS
Call or Whatsapp Best Agro +2347069670428
*Palm tress
*Orange
*Mango
*Ogbono
*Guava
*Plantains suckers
*Cashew
*Pawpaw
*Kola nut
*Bitter kola
*Coco
*Coconut
*Moringa
*Pears
*Avacodo etc

Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Chibuike94(m): 8:30am On Jan 27, 2023
Big lie ooo.eye service in side bush ...lol
Malory:
This one na eye service.
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Sikiru3011: 9:48am On Jan 27, 2023
My friend, come here in the north and see fine ladies going to the farm
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Munzy14(m): 10:03am On Jan 27, 2023
Zonefree:

Na their pattern be that.
Lol
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by NowisGod109(f): 10:41am On Jan 27, 2023
Oyindamolah:
So, why you selling stretch mark products undecided

Just my profile pics o. I no sell stretch mark products o. I sell poultry materials

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by NowisGod109(f): 10:44am On Jan 27, 2023
WhatCanIsay:

Ok I was thinking that the kolanut will be more profitable than the others before.

It takes years for you to start harvesting kolanut too but once you start harvesting, they will serve you for many years. My father's kolanut farm has been there for over 25years and still giving money but its seasonal
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Sixfeetbelle: 4:02pm On Jan 27, 2023
Nilon:
as a hardcore feminist, do you allow men dominate you during sexual intercourse? I assume you are not a virgin

Is that your fetish?

Of all the questions you have for me... undecided
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Nilon: 4:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Is that your fetish?

Of all the questions you have for me... undecided
part of my kinky bucket list i want to fulfil. And something tells me you are dominant in bed. Its up to you when you are ready
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Sixfeetbelle: 4:24pm On Jan 27, 2023
Nilon:
part of my kinky bucket list i want to fulfil. And something tells me you are dominant in bed. Its up to you when you are ready

It's good that you have a bucket list of sexual activities to fulfill. Life is not without some sort of adventure.

I'll never be ready cause I don't engage in premarital sex.
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Nilon: 7:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

It's good that you have a bucket list of sexual activities to fulfill. Life is not without some sort of adventure.

I'll never be ready cause I don't engage in premarital sex.
lie. You that has a dirty mouth. I can imagine you going down on me with it while I whet your vulva
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Sixfeetbelle: 8:29pm On Jan 27, 2023
Nilon:
lie. You that has a dirty mouth. I can imagine you going down on me with it while I whet your vulva

You na werey normally.

I no dey reason matter with wereys
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Nilon: 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

You na werey normally.

I no dey reason matter with wereys
what's up can we hang out?
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by SodiumValproate: 12:06am On Jan 28, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii.. See fine girl for bush. Make aboki no turn eye see am ooundecided I no want any rape case oo.
Standing breast grin
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by ajakuai(m): 1:15pm On Jan 28, 2023
Nilon:
whats your favorite sex position?

Doggy oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Antelope Caught By Farmer While Sleeping. / Buratai’s Tukur & Tukur Snakes Farm, Nasarawa State / My Dry Season Watermelon Farm Getting Ready For Harvesting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.