Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. (65136 Views)

You Will Regret Doing This Farm Business If You Don't Read This First ! / What Farmers Are Doing This Year To Boost Tomato Production. / What Farmers Are Doing This Year To Boost Tomato Production. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Almaigaa: 5:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
Shalommy:
Liar undecided

I hate ladies with beer beer for Chest, beer beer for face, ladies with Yam legs, ladies wey dey bleach and retired Ashawo. grin cheesy

Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Shalommy(f): 5:39pm On Jan 26, 2023
Almaigaa:

I hate ladies with beer beer for Chest, beer beer for face, ladies with Yam legs, ladies wey dey bleach and retired Ashawo. grin cheesy
Chaii cheesy cheesy cheesy You dey ment.

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Octobertwentysix(f): 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2023
God1000:
As a young woman, when last did you go to farm?

Since when did farming becomes solely a woman's job. Anything to castigate the women.

2 Likes

Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by DestinyNigga: 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2023
Shey suffer na better thing? That girl is a slay queen. This I have seen grin
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by mysticwarrior(m): 5:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
Why would you expect them to do that when the oldest profession is a better alternative to so many of them.
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Nilon: 5:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
Fahvvy:

True! But see that girl leg na grin... Examine it for yourself cheesy...
when last you fúck?
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Greattha: 6:00pm On Jan 26, 2023
This girl is too "clean" for this narrative.

Looks like a city girl who went to her hometown and decided to assist her OGs with pictures to prove.
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Nilon: 6:02pm On Jan 26, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

The men nko? Why are they not part of this post?
what a man can a woman should do as well and not complain
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Nilon: 6:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
onatisi:

the bolded is wrong, many many young men and ladies are now big-time farmers. the reason why many people look for white-collar jobs is because they don't have the required capital to start farming. farming in Nigeria is highly capital intensive and if you don't have enough financial back up, please don't go there. unless laborers go used you do planting season.
someone that just graduated, where will he or she see 3m to 5m to start farming? bank won't give loans and even if they do, the interest rates are more than lap loans interest
how do I be farmer as a graduate?
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Nilon: 6:07pm On Jan 26, 2023
Ishilove:
So what the unrighteous fvck does that have to do with Nigerian ladies??

Stupid thread. Stupidity runs unbridled on this forum. Gosh
get the fúck out of here. nasty cócksucking b*tch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by ajakuai(m): 6:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
Chai ! See fresh hot laps wey this girl carry go farm alone.

Na this type I dey follow for back go farm to see if she go gree spread her wrapper for ground.

Farm knacking can sweet eh!

I remember one married fine woman wey my friend dey always follow go knack for farm. This woman fresh like single girl.

2 Likes

Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Ejehkob: 6:58pm On Jan 26, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii.. See fine girl for bush. Make aboki no turn eye see am ooundecided I no want any rape case oo.

You no see catapult for em hand grin
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Truvelisback(m): 6:59pm On Jan 26, 2023
God1000:
true, but it seems nobody wants to farm again.
Our So-called govt/politicians caused it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Paracetamol01: 7:00pm On Jan 26, 2023
Almaigaa:

See average Northern Girls.
why didn't you show us there leg
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Taylordedon(m): 7:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
Better farmer no dey wear boxers for farm..

Clout chasers
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Almaigaa: 7:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
Paracetamol01:
why didn't you show us there leg

Them no be Igbo Girls. Northern Girls get hot legs
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Trojan8(m): 8:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
Senseless post. Is it only women that go to far? Or you are still in the 18th century not tok have noticed that mechanised farming has taken over?
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by bennytrips27(m): 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
Please I need the girls number,thanks.
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Oceanjagaban: 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
God1000:
is farming for everybody?

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by spiceadole: 8:39pm On Jan 26, 2023
God1000:

Lol..I have never been to a farm.
The most I know about farming: the small garden behind our house where my mum planted vegetables whenever she remembered.

My parents were civil servants (an Engineer and A Nurse)

What will I be looking for in a farm?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by owoshuyi(m): 9:00pm On Jan 26, 2023
Well done. Your husband and children go gbádùn you

God1000:
I remember when young women used to follow their parents to farm and do all sorts of work.

The parents will in turn use the proceeds from the crops to pay the school fees of their children and use the remaining money to buy food

Gone are those days, farming is no longer a thing of pride, that's why hunger is killing us, everybody is searching for white-collar job in Abuja and Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Sixfeetbelle: 9:24pm On Jan 26, 2023
Zonefree:

You must always find ways to turn everything to gender war. You no dey tire

When you guys keep finding plenty opportunities to insult women, why is it a crime when I return the favour?
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Sixfeetbelle: 9:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
Nilon:
what a man can a woman should do as well and not complain

I wouldn't complain if Op had changed his title to say: "Most people have stopped doing this"
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Nilon: 9:32pm On Jan 26, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

I wouldn't complain if Op had changed his title to say: "Most people have stopped doing this"
as a hardcore feminist, do you allow men dominate you during sexual intercourse? I assume you are not a virgin

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Nilon: 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2023
bennytrips27:
Please I need the girls number,thanks.
can you fúck
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Sixfeetbelle: 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2023
Nilon:
as a hardcore feminist, do you allow men dominate you during sexual intercourse? I assume you are not a virgin

I'm not in the mood for whatever shit you're trying to stir up this night.
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Nilon: 9:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
ajakuai:
Chai ! See fresh hot laps wey this girl carry go farm alone.

Na this type I dey follow for back go farm to see if she go gree spread her wrapper for ground.

Farm knacking can sweet eh!

I remember one married fine woman wey my friend dey always follow go knack for farm. This woman fresh like single girl.
whats your favorite sex position?
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Nilon: 9:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

I'm not in the mood for whatever shit you're trying to stir up this night.
come back here. you are too serious. loosen up a bit.
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Oyindamolah: 1:23am On Jan 27, 2023
NowisGod109:
I did all these from primary till I finish uni. I trek to farm alone with cutlass on my head for 2hours. My father has kolanut farm, oil palm farm, cassava farm, plantain farm, groundnut farm etc. If you no go farm, u no dey pay school fees be it male/female.
So, why you selling stretch mark products undecided
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Munzy14(m): 5:57am On Jan 27, 2023
chiefolododo:
you know ladies
We are in social media age.. cheesy
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Munzy14(m): 6:00am On Jan 27, 2023
Zonefree:

You must always find ways to turn everything to gender war. You no dey tire
E no dey hard them..When you return the energy, they start playing victim with Oluwole style of feminist. grin
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Munzy14(m): 6:02am On Jan 27, 2023
God1000:
I remember when young women used to follow their parents to farm and do all sorts of work.

The parents will in turn use the proceeds from the crops to pay the school fees of their children and use the remaining money to buy food

Gone are those days, farming is no longer a thing of pride, that's why hunger is killing us, everybody is searching for white-collar job in Abuja and Lagos.
Some still do.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Antelope Caught By Farmer While Sleeping. / Buratai’s Tukur & Tukur Snakes Farm, Nasarawa State / My Dry Season Watermelon Farm Getting Ready For Harvesting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.