Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. (65178 Views)

You Will Regret Doing This Farm Business If You Don't Read This First ! / What Farmers Are Doing This Year To Boost Tomato Production. / What Farmers Are Doing This Year To Boost Tomato Production. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by MuMuOnBail: 4:31pm On Jan 26, 2023
na wa oooo

My chubby kind of woman.

Aunty good evening Ma.
How much for the whole palm fruits?
Am ready to buy all with foreign currencies.
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Oju4190: 4:32pm On Jan 26, 2023
omo if fulani catch dese one for bush.......he don set
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by olaeffect(m): 4:34pm On Jan 26, 2023
God1000:
I remember when young women used to follow their parents to farm and do all sorts of work.

The parents will in turn use the proceeds from the crops to pay the school fees of their children and use the remaining money to buy food

Gone are those days, farming is no longer a thing of pride, that's why hunger is killing us, everybody is searching for white-collar job in Abuja and Lagos.

Hmmm, which good old days of farming are you relating to?
Some people you see in Abuja had better foundation than even our President Buhari.
I know a doctor that is about 60yrs old in Kaduna that is a second generation doctor (I e his father was a doctor too), he also has children that are doctors (3rd generation doctors).

In other clime farming is a business not an occupation.
Farming should not be what the youths of Nigeria (especially graduates) go into because they cannot find jobs.

But farming should be a business that youths go into to create a legacy for themselves while however creating jobs for others.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Winning123: 4:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
And so!

Malory:
This one na eye service.
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by bonnyhope: 4:41pm On Jan 26, 2023
You asking when last did you go to farm
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Broveens42(m): 4:42pm On Jan 26, 2023
God1000:
I remember when young women used to follow their parents to farm and do all sorts of work.

The parents will in turn use the proceeds from the crops to pay the school fees of their children and use the remaining money to buy food

Gone are those days, farming is no longer a thing of pride, that's why hunger is killing us, everybody is searching for white-collar job in Abuja and Lagos.

Most people would think this is a joke.
The truth remains, there are lots of opportunities for at least, small scale farming in you local environment or villages.
It would be a different situation, if you don't have a land or village.
Peeps should Go find out the price of a 50cl palm oil ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by bluestone2015: 4:44pm On Jan 26, 2023
Farming is a man's job.

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:44pm On Jan 26, 2023
God1000:

How can our girls go to farm where our Governors have leased the farms to bandits and randy killer Fulani herdsmen.
I pray that fine girl will not get cornered by them.

2 Likes

Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by kkins25(m): 4:46pm On Jan 26, 2023
God1000:
I have a farmland Jenny, I do farm occasionally.

Farmers are making a lot of money but insecurity is undermining their efforts

Why don't you have strength to farm?
Same reason they probably clamour for man to sponsor their existence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by advanceDNA: 4:47pm On Jan 26, 2023
Malory:
I understand but who goes to farm snapping pictures! ๐Ÿ˜….

Women snap pictures of almost everything..why is this one a surprise to you
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by kkins25(m): 4:49pm On Jan 26, 2023
Ladies in the north do a lot of farming.. There are many gurls schooling in universities that go on holidays to go and farm. Its girls from the south that af spoil..๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by atheistandproud(m): 4:52pm On Jan 26, 2023
Idonweak:

Village

They're usually illiterate or semi-literate.

Village it is. Under 23.
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Abfinest007(m): 4:54pm On Jan 26, 2023
Emola12:
you lack common sense
someone beating drum for a madman is not better than d mad man
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Light78: 4:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
She is the type of woman I wish to marry. I don't want the ones that when I talk one, they reply me with ten.

I have the money, but where can such ladies be found?

I have found out that marrying girls between 20 to 25 is the best. Anything outside the box is something else.

They have no respect, and talk back at you.

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by 2elliot: 4:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:
You that is talking, are you farming? Do you even have a farm land?

Farmers are not making much money despite the stress and energy they us in farming.

I don't even have that strength to farm sef.
Some of you need a major event like world war three in order to reset your brains. Feminism don soften una brains too much.
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Toosure70: 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2023
Nice and sweet yellow job
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by dealslip(f): 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
God1000:

Why do you people like to dictate what a woman should preoccupy herself with?. You asking, what stops you from going to farm. I advise that when your daughter grows up, ensure you train her to follow you to farm to work so you can use the proceed to sponsor her to school. The world is producing women technologist, you are here lamenting on other people's lives and how they use it. Please make sure this is line your daughter follows in life.

2 Likes

Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by IGBOSON1: 5:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
Malory:
This one na eye service.

Exactly! All that fresh supple flesh doesnโ€™t look like it belongs to someone who visits farm on the regular!

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Patriotsleague: 5:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
True talk, foolish people don't know ghosts don't do farming, it's up to us to provide enough food or keep buying expensive foodstuffs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by RevolverOcelot(m): 5:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
Hmmm this morning I saw a woman driving a Keke. Picking passengers grin

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Shalommy(f): 5:06pm On Jan 26, 2023
Almaigaa:

Northern Girls fine pass this one wey carry Yam legs full everywhere grin grin grin
See one of them. Rapist angry

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Connected1: 5:06pm On Jan 26, 2023
Eye Service.

Abeg rest.
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by WhatCanIsay(m): 5:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
NowisGod109:
I did all these from primary till I finish uni. I trek to farm alone with cutlass on my head for 2hours. My father has kolanut farm, oil palm farm, cassava farm, plantain farm, groundnut farm etc. If you no go farm, u no dey pay school fees be it male/female.

Amongst all of those cash crops which one was most profitable in your area?
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by nzubegod: 5:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
Malory:
This one na eye service.

grin
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by NowisGod109(f): 5:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
WhatCanIsay:

Amongst all of those cash crops which one was most profitable in your area?

All are profitable. Except oil palm that takes 5years before you can start harvesting. Most are annual crops and they all bring reasonable money.

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by RoadMozart(m): 5:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:
You that is talking, are you farming? Do you even have a farm land?

Farmers are not making much money despite the stress and energy they us in farming.

I don't even have that strength to farm sef.

Bros Rest.

If you see anybody that has 6acres of palm trees to give out, better grab it. If na that girl get that farm, she be millionaire I swear
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Akharmony: 5:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
careful for fulani herdsmens. Those guya no sabi joke Oo
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by WelcomeToBiafra: 5:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
Malory:
I understand but who goes to farm snapping pictures! ๐Ÿ˜….

Maybe she visited her village after many years in city.

Thanks to ESN

Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by WhatCanIsay(m): 5:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
NowisGod109:

All are profitable. Except oil palm that takes 5years before you can start harvesting. Most are annual crops and they all bring reasonable money.

Ok I was thinking that the kolanut will be more profitable than the others before.
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Almaigaa: 5:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
Shalommy:
See one of them. Rapist angry

God forbid. I am not attracted to Igbo ladies.
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by membranus: 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2023
Malory:
This one na eye service.

Yes, photo-op.
Re: Most Ladies Nowadays have stopped doing this. by Shalommy(f): 5:29pm On Jan 26, 2023
Almaigaa:

God forbid. I am not attracted to Igbo ladies.
Liar undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Antelope Caught By Farmer While Sleeping. / Burataiโ€™s Tukur & Tukur Snakes Farm, Nasarawa State / My Dry Season Watermelon Farm Getting Ready For Harvesting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.