Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,236 members, 7,815,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming (47777 Views)

Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) / Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) / Father Of A New Baby Should Be Given Monetary Gift, Not The Mother- Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by miketayo(m): 1:32pm On Jan 27, 2023
The man has entered one chance.. keke that you don't need to drive just sit at home and someone will bring you daily money.

1 Like

Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by kellyzaf(m): 1:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
Must he tempt her? Why not give your wife the car and stop tempting her with a Keke. He knows his wife deserves better, he just wanted to tempt her and disgrace her in public. The unfaithful*faggottt* can't try that with his side chick, he knows his side chick would give him a sound slapp. Nonsense' undecided

Na them. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by fr3do(m): 1:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
staged shit
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by AutoshalomUSA: 1:35pm On Jan 27, 2023
Nicely done SKIT !!!!
Modestanewsreel:
Here's the moment a popular a woman rejected hubbys gift to her for delivering a baby boy and what happened next will shock you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RkbQvFgS78
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by NoToTerrorists: 1:37pm On Jan 27, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
Must he tempt her? Why not give your wife the car and stop tempting her with a Keke. He knows his wife deserves better, he just wanted to tempt her and disgrace her in public. The unfaithful*faggottt* can't try that with his side chick, he knows his side chick would give him a sound slapp. Nonsense' undecided
Keke of 1.4 Million? Have you seen such an amount before? 😂
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by Teemax09: 1:37pm On Jan 27, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
Birds of the same feather. It’s very clear you’re a dull_ard. How can your woman reaction in such a manner. Keke is not a bad thing she’s not the one to drive it as all arrangements have been made on her behalf. Why not accept and bring up ur displeasure in private. She’s an ingrate period.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by Mevoha67: 1:38pm On Jan 27, 2023
Yxgxg

Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by pansophist(m): 1:39pm On Jan 27, 2023
This video got me angry on so many levels. The lady messed up, but the man should have also comported himself, there are more sophisticated ways to handle foolish women like this. If it's me, I just won't say anything. I won't involve in the drama with her, and I will still give her the car. But from that day henceforth, she will know that she lost me.

It's so sad that lots of men married demons who they thought are wives. And this is where social media life and a promiscuous past destroy women. The husband will suffer because her taste is so high, that she can't ever meet up with a man because other men have given her wild experiences.

And because women judge their value by how much they spend, not by how much they make, they won't appreciate a million dollars because her ex spent a billion on her.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by harmony75: 1:39pm On Jan 27, 2023
Odogwu boobo and Aisha it is a prank.. Congratulations to them on the birth of their son ❣️
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by justin5: 1:40pm On Jan 27, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
I've read all comments but differ to say that the man didn't get it right at all. That was immature and unenlightened. He asked for it. D woman nipper it except for the shutting up of others nd when you think of it, it should be strictly a matter for d couple only. You don't surprise women. He already hinted her of a GLK only to show her a keke. She had no fault. He took disgracing her b4 public and that was sooo bad. I don't know whether to call that an illiterate display 9f money don come or what? Too bad, anyway.
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by Dskillful(m): 1:41pm On Jan 27, 2023
This is not real.... It's just a prank. I have seen their previous video before where she said she want to ride on a donkey 🐴 and he should act as a donkey since he can't get one. Even when he later agreed to carry her on his back she was telling him to bark like a dog 🐕
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by realoscar84(m): 1:41pm On Jan 27, 2023
I don't believe it's probably because I haven't made much money but my wife is a rare gem. My wife appreciates every little thing I do for her. Nothing is as good as marrying a lady well trained by her parents. After watching this, I'd have to double my love for my wife.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by IamGreen1(f): 1:41pm On Jan 27, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

Very ungrateful and lazy. She doesn't want to do any business. She just wants to be collecting money.

The matter is still on. They've been begging the man

The man must not give her the car until after years.
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by kingslj: 1:42pm On Jan 27, 2023
tooth4tooth:
This is the best reality video I have seen this year.

Very intelligent guy . He told the woman she needs an asset before a liability,take Keke first but she refused. She never knew a car was hidden somewhere for her cool

Frankly,we need to subject all these our entitled ladies of nowadays to this kind of test. Many of them will fail like this woman in the video.

Very true ,
Some nigeria ladies are something else .
the line.... i with to labour room room for 9month and you but me keke made me laugh, what was the expectation when she was getting married

1 Like

Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by Ofadaman(m): 1:43pm On Jan 27, 2023
Staged!
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by kenpacheeee(m): 1:43pm On Jan 27, 2023
You re a terrible person to say this..
LilMissFavvy:
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by kingslj: 1:43pm On Jan 27, 2023
kellyzaf:

Na them. grin grin

yes o , na them.

you will be suprised that her papa no get VESPA
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by MallamChukwudi: 1:45pm On Jan 27, 2023
There is a sure way to turn a good person into a monster, and it is by punishing them when they did something good. Regardless of their reconciliation, she has lost him already. From what I can see here, no person on earth can make him love her as a wife again.

This thing touches me because I am a man and have seen how ungrateful some women can be. They have such a high taste they can't afford, and won't appreciate a man that made an effort to make them happy. Basically, she wants to control how, what, and the value of what the giver should give. Privilege doesn't come with authority.

My only concern is that the man should not have rolled in the mud with her, calling her names and all sort, she is still your wife after all. He could have just kept silent. And for me, I will even go farther and give her the car, I won't take it back. But one thing is guaranteed, you have lost me for life.

Rolling with her in the mud has rescued her from the torment that her conscience will inflict, and also made him the judge of karma, which is a role God should play, not a mere mortal human. Now she is relieved somehow because his most potent power, which is 'the obscurity of intent' has been revealed.

How about she just smile and act all nice in public, instead of disgracing him in front of the camera? how about when you are in the bedroom, you thank him for the effort, but explain why you want another kind of business? Now, this video will haunt her permanently because she couldn't practice self-restraint.

And this is why people suffer due to a lack of knowledge.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by kingslj: 1:46pm On Jan 27, 2023
Dskillful:
This is not real.... It's just a prank. I have seen their previous video before where she said she want to ride on a donkey 🐴 and he should act as a donkey since he can't get one. Even when he later agreed to carry her on his back she was telling him to bark like a dog 🐕

Whether stage or not ,some nigerian women dont have financial reasoning ability.They are like lice
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by Bluffly: 1:47pm On Jan 27, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
What is tempting in this, and what makes her deserve better. Na by force to marry?. Make she talk say she too no wan born, like say she do the man favour.
The husband did not disgrace her but she did worse.
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by thinkmoney(m): 1:49pm On Jan 27, 2023
Modestanewsreel:
nlfpmod
Its a skit jo
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by vickydevoka(m): 1:49pm On Jan 27, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
That's the best way to treat a lady. Very traditional. Western life na cause more harm than good
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by solidman59(m): 1:50pm On Jan 27, 2023
LilMissFavvy:

You're as stupid as the woman in the video. Una no de reason with una head. Idiots

1 Like

Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by vickydevoka(m): 1:50pm On Jan 27, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

Tempt her with Keke? LoL.. how is Keke a temptation?
Somebody opened a business for you and even got you a driver, you said it's temptation?

My dear, it's not. As I dey so, if my bobo gift me Keke, Ill respect him for life.
Do you know how much that Keke will make for me?

That Aisha is too money conscious. The man has spoilt her by always giving her money. I follow their tv program. When she announced her pregnancy, the man wired her account immediately.
All through the pregnancy, the man was pampering her till she gave birth. Even the day her water broke, the man wired 100k in the hospital. So she now feels money is easy to get and doesn't want to do anything. No be say na she wan ride the Keke o. Mehn.. the girl fuc k up.
The man spoilt her. Actually he was thinking she a good woman. I know ladie very well. I swear one of my sister go appreciate the keke. Person way like investment like mad

1 Like

Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by Slydan204: 1:50pm On Jan 27, 2023
If this is true, then he nw knows dt he has been married to a greedy ingrate all ths while. Let's learn 2 appreciate little things
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by Bluffly: 1:50pm On Jan 27, 2023
Some women are so lazy and see men as there life line out of poverty. God never created anyone as a liability, hence he used the word " help mate". Can you help someone without been resourceful yourself.
Look at her shouting 9 months like say na favour, make she talk true say she too no won born. Deceptive and foolish in nature

2 Likes

Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by ShenTeh(m): 1:50pm On Jan 27, 2023
Definitely a skit.
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by joyd200: 1:52pm On Jan 27, 2023
Husband and wife matters, me no dey put mouth because na bed dem go settle am Las lass.

One thing sure, even with her been ungrateful, if that girl handle that man with supersonic BJ and doggy for 3 consecutive days, the man go order 2 additional Kekes and a better car for her. Then Sha I hope she she has learnt her lesson den.

Been grateful is an uncommon virtue that makes u get more!!!
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by Israelsamz: 1:54pm On Jan 27, 2023
Modestanewsreel:
Here's the moment a popular a woman rejected hubbys gift to her for delivering a baby boy and what happened next will shock you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RkbQvFgS78
anothe new year skit after baba blue. My village people una well done oh
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by Ijaya123: 1:55pm On Jan 27, 2023
LilMissFavvy:

After reading this I doubt if you have a tangible stuff in between your ears.
Re: Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming by damosky12(m): 2:01pm On Jan 27, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

Very ungrateful and lazy. She doesn't want to do any business. She just wants to be collecting money.

The matter is still on. They've been begging the man

Do you know them?

Where did it happen?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Picture: Is This Love Or Madness? Men What Do You Call This! / Nigerian Identical Twin Grandmas Slay In Matching Outfits (Photos) / Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.