Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally (15090 Views)

Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List / Social Media War Between Ali Pantami And Abike Dabiri. / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by donphilopus: 2:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
Kyase:

They will remember KANU early march grin

🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by Kyase(m): 2:22pm On Jan 26, 2023
iyke2ken:

The data sheet or the Igbo you smoked. Present any one and let us evaluate it.

You think say na everybody dey on drugs like SE youths?

1 Like

Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by southsouthking(m): 2:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
drlateef:

We only know if IPOB killing people in se. We don't hear of any killings anywhere apart from SE.

You don't know about the killings in Southern Kaduna and Benue State?
I'm wishing you what you wish yourself.

Before you start crying, I'm Bini tribe.
Southsouthking
Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by onuman: 2:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
Oh yes. They know pretty well that Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer is the true presidential candidate of APC. Tinubu is a mere vessel to move rabid Shettima to Aso Rock by default.
Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
donphilopus:
Benue is fully batified. Most of them wouldn't want to vote Atiku for obvious reason. And Obi hasn't been able to penetrate the rural areas. I believe his presence is only felt around Makurdi and some few urban areas. Akume and Father would deliver Benue for APC no doubt!

Sincerely Obi did not do a good job in Benue rural. Well Labour party has its limitations. I expected Heman Hembe the LP Gubernatorial candidate to do more

2 Likes

Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by Nayturalistic: 2:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
alsudan:
APC has no candidate in Benue State, that’s why Abike Dabiri of all people went to Benue to welcome her senile sugar daddy.

As per the Thief and his Osama Bin Ladin Vice, even 10% is not sure for them in my darling state.

Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by mediclife1987(m): 2:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
Dapagun:
Pictures

Na who be this fine black babe?

She dey enter my eye oh...

2 Likes

Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by Oddfinder12: 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
oyin44:
This is one of the states zombidiots dream of winning for obi..

Shettima is there to put benue into tinubu's bag..
Lol urchin
Are u in Benue?
Shey u de wine me . So u expect the ayatutu and
Ai IDOMA to relect apc. The party that have turned Benue to an idp camp. Una de ment ni. Stop using Fr. Alia's popularity for clout. For without Fr. Alia in the ballot in Benue, apc is dead.lol

1 Like

Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by donphilopus: 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
SamuelAnyawu:

Sincerely Obi did not do a good job in Benue rural. Well Labour party has its limitations. I expected Heman Hembe the LP Gubernatorial candidate to do more

Coupled with the fact that he claims he doesn't spend shi shi, rural dwellers mostly believe it's their right to cash out on election days. They would likely sell their votes and the highest bidder usually wins aside from the party structure which still counts.

1 Like

Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by iyke2ken(m): 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
Kyase:

You think say na everybody dey on drugs like SE youths?

You are easily distracted boss... At the mention of 'igbo', you don dey show your true color.

Back to subject matter. If you have done any kind of research to back up your projections, drop it here and let's evaluate it.

You can't smoke igbo, then take sample size from the figment of your imagination, and begin to spread your 'findings' as if it were gospel truth.
Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by Willie2015: 2:27pm On Jan 26, 2023
southsouthking:
Benue is in the Bag for Obi.
Your APC have killed all their people, and you still expect them to vote for the same APC?

Just like you expecting Southern Kaduna's to Vote for APC.
If they try it, non of them might be alive again by next year to tell the story.

Makurdi town will vote Obi...
But rural areas are loyal to their warlords...
Suswan...Ortom...Akume...David Mark etc
Obi cant win Benue...

1 Like

Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by Mccullum: 2:27pm On Jan 26, 2023
Benue in the bag for Tinubu in February,

Renewed Hope has been accepted by reasonable Nigerians.

ABAT 2023 is a done deal by the will of God.

1 Like

Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by Oddfinder12: 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2023
donphilopus:
Benue is fully batified. Most of them wouldn't want to vote Atiku for obvious reason. And Obi hasn't been able to penetrate the rural areas. I believe his presence is only felt around Makurdi and some few urban areas. Akume and Father would deliver Benue for APC no doubt!
Akume that could not deliver himself in d last election. Una mad ni. It's because of fr. Alia apc stil have a structure in Benue. And he dare not tell ppl to vote tifnubu. Whose party and government he brought turned the whole of Benue to idp camps. Una de ment aswe
Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by Oddfinder12: 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2023
Mccullum:
Benue in the bag for Tinubu in February,

Renewed Hope has been accepted by reasonable Nigerians.

ABAT 2023 is a done deal by the will of God.
Keep deceiving ur selves.
Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by Oddfinder12: 2:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
Willie2015:

Makurdi town will vote Obi...
But rural areas are loyal to their warlords...
Suswan...Ortom...Akume...David Mark etc
Obi cant win Benue...
Which rural areas are u talking about? Mention the villages. Rural areas wey ppl no fit go farm. Rural areas wey ppl no fit stay their houses. And u expect dem to stil reinforce thesame ppl that put dem in dis mess. Urchins sha. Una must urchinate
Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by garfield1: 2:37pm On Jan 26, 2023
Kyase:

They will remember KANU early march grin

Obi will win benue narrowly followed by tinubu closely
Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by garfield1: 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
Oddfinder12:

Which rural areas are u talking about? Mention the villages. Rural areas wey ppl no fit go farm. Rural areas wey ppl no fit stay their houses. And u expect dem to stil reinforce thesame ppl that put dem in dis mess. Urchins sha. Una must urchinate

Sad but its the reality.they are ignorant and lot to parties.
Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by garfield1: 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
southsouthking:

You don't know about the killings in Southern Kaduna and Benue State?
I'm wishing you what you wish yourself.

Before you start crying, I'm Bini tribe.
Southsouthking

Buhari almost won benue
Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by garfield1: 2:39pm On Jan 26, 2023
Oddfinder12:

Akume that could not deliver himself in d last election. Una mad ni. It's because of fr. Alia apc stil have a structure in Benue. And he dare not tell ppl to vote tifnubu. Whose party and government he brought turned the whole of Benue to idp camps. Una de ment aswe

Buhari got more votes than akume in zone B
Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by Willie2015: 2:39pm On Jan 26, 2023
Oddfinder12:

Which rural areas are u talking bout? Mention the villages. Rural areas wey ppl no fit go farm. Rural areas wey ppl no fit stay their houses. And u expect dem to stil reinforce thesame ppl that put dem in dis mess. Urchins sha. Una must urchinate

All the other LGs...
Outside Makurdi LG...
I buy my foodstuff from village mkts...
to reduce cost...on a bi monthly basis...

1 Like

Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by Oddfinder12: 2:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
trutharena:
I’m very particular about this Benue.

Jagaban Borgu will be live there today and we are about to witness one of the most massive rally from the middle belt.

God bless Tinubu.
Bros know this. Tifnubu will come to makurdi. There will crowd. Yes. But the crowd would be there for the 2k or 3k that will be shared. Shey na agatu,otukpo, gtown,ukum,guma etc wey una fulani don turn idp camp go stil go vote apc? Make una de reason na
Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by southsouthking(m): 2:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
garfield1:

Buhari almost won benue

The rhythm has changed, the chicken is coming home to roost.
Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by Kyase(m): 2:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
garfield1:

Obi will win benue narrowly followed by tinubu closely
How
Obi will be third
Tinubu
Atiku
Obi

1 Like

Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by Oddfinder12: 2:41pm On Jan 26, 2023
Willie2015:

All the other LGs...
Outside Makurdi LG...
I buy my foodstuff from village mkts...
to reduce cost...on a bi monthly basis...
Oga mention the vilage na.abi e no get name? Lol
Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by Slurity(m): 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2023
alsudan:
APC has no candidate in Benue State, that’s why Abike Dabiri of all people went to Benue to welcome her senile sugar daddy.

As per the Thief and his Osama Bin Ladin Vice, even 10% is not sure for them in my darling state.
This picture in your post is what we are going to post they day Tinubu will be declared president, we don't care if Tinubu is drug Lord or even weapons Lord. What he has achieved in Lagos is what we are interested in. Tinubu or nothing.

1 Like

Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by princebishop(m): 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2023
Common IBB Square mkd, their supporters cannot fill. Benue is completely obedient
Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by garfield1: 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2023
southsouthking:

The rhythm has changed, the chicken is coming home to roost.

If atiku couldn't,obi cant
Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by garfield1: 2:43pm On Jan 26, 2023
princebishop:
Common IBB Square mkd, their supporters cannot fill. Benue is completely obedient

Obi own was quarter filled

1 Like

Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by southsouthking(m): 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2023
garfield1:

If atiku couldn't,obi cant

Time will tell.
Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by Oddfinder12: 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2023
Kyase:

How
Obi will be third
Tinubu
Atiku
Obi
Pls tel us where tifnubu will get d votes.tel us bro. How will Benue vote a Muslim Muslim ticket after wetin muslims don show us. Benue is neither Yoruba or muslims. So tel me bro, on wat basis will they vote bulaba? It was this same Benue buhari told us to give out our lands to fulanis or we die. And u expect us to still go out and vote thesame party. Una de ment
Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by frank14011991(m): 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Benue people won't vote for a man that pees on himself.
Tinubu won't win any state outside of Yoruba land in a free and credible election.
you said more than this in 2019 about herdsmen and buhari still almost won

1 Like

Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by Kyase(m): 2:47pm On Jan 26, 2023
Oddfinder12:

Pls tel us where tifnubu will get d votes.tel us bro. How will Benue vote a Muslim Muslim ticket after wetin muslims don show us. Benue is neither Yoruba or muslims. So tel me bro, on wat basis will they vote bulaba? It was this same Benue buhari told us to give out our lands to fulanis or we die. And u expect us to still go out and vote thesame party. Una de ment

I should tell you?

What will I say that I haven't before

Just wait for the results next month

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Irregularities And Low Turn Out Of Voters Mar Imo Rerun Election / Borno Cancels Holiday To Mark Sambisa’s Fall / Yoruba Koya: As South-western States Begin Movement For Restructuring..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.