Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally (15091 Views)

Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List / Social Media War Between Ali Pantami And Abike Dabiri. / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by Oddfinder12: 2:50pm On Jan 26, 2023
garfield1:

Buhari got more votes than akume in zone B
Tifnubu na buhari? Buhari cannot even step leg a leg in Benue to campaign. Have u forgotten that mass burial that even caught the attention of the pope.una de wine Tinubu walahi
Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by Indispensable85(m): 2:52pm On Jan 26, 2023
Benue will be shut down. Zombiediots cry blood

1 Like

Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by Oddfinder12: 2:53pm On Jan 26, 2023
garfield1:

Sad but its the reality.they are ignorant and lot to parties.
Wen it come to politics Benue ppl are not ignorant or naive. Yhesame way we shocked pdp in 2015, naso we go shock una
Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by Roboto11: 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2023
Oddfinder12:

Lol urchin
Are u in Benue?
Shey u de wine me . So u expect the ayatutu and
Ai IDOMA to relect apc. The party that have turned Benue to an idp camp. Una de ment ni. Stop using Fr. Alia's popularity for clout. For without Fr. Alia in the ballot in Benue, apc is dead.lol

Why are people not attacking Fr. Alia for joining APC?

1 Like

Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by azikiweironsi(m): 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2023
muykem:
Peter Obi can't win two states outside South East so rest.

Hmmm!!!! They will still come after you now like hungry hyenas. Who dear you say Obi will only win two states? When he has already been adopted by Afenifere, Baba OBJ, and almost thirty five states are in the bag for Obi. grin
Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by danhans(m): 2:58pm On Jan 26, 2023
oyin44:
This is one of the states zombidiots dream of winning for obi..

Shettima is there to put benue into tinubu's bag..
It is not possible,down to the interior villages OBI is well know I just left the village 5days back .after the doom APC brought to us.God forbid even if OBI didn't win we will vote for him,we don't pretend APC,PDP rubbish
Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by danhans(m): 2:59pm On Jan 26, 2023
Oddfinder12:

Wen it come to politics Benue ppl are not ignorant or naive. Yhesame way we shocked pdp in 2015, naso we go shock una
Tell them l they don't know benue,we don't fear or pretend,we don't now to anyone we boe to God not mortal like me
Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by danhans(m): 3:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
Roboto11:

Why are people not attacking Fr. Alia for joining APC?
APC na party?APC na cult,evil people
Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by Believeintruth: 3:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
donphilopus:

Most of these children would still argue that with you. Election is next month though. Biafra or death would soon resume after the election.
You don't have sense
Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by SenatePresdo(m): 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
frank14011991:
you said more than this in 2019 about herdsmen and buhari still almost won

Buhari, Not Tinubu.

You Think Buhari will be desperate for Tinubu the way he was for himself?
When his brother Atiku is on the Ballot?

Just dey play..
Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by greatiyk4u(m): 3:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
Kyase:

I said this before and I will say it again

Tinubu winning the state

Obi will get considerable votes in gboko, makurdi and oturkpo and that's all

What of zaki bian, kasina ala, and otukpo?
What of the idoma and igbo speaking part of Benue?

The result will surely change the narrative
Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by garfield1: 3:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
Oddfinder12:

Narrowly narrowly.obi will win narrowly
Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by garfield1: 3:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
Oddfinder12:

Tifnubu na buhari? Buhari cannot even step leg a leg in Benue to campaign. Have u forgotten that mass burial that even caught the attention of the pope.una de wine Tinubu walahi

But buhari almost won benue na
Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by garfield1: 3:12pm On Jan 26, 2023
southsouthking:

Time will tell.

It is already telling.the obidient movement inbenue is dying
Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by Apophenia24k: 3:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
donphilopus:
Benue is fully batified. Most of them wouldn't want to vote Atiku for obvious reason. And Obi hasn't been able to penetrate the rural areas. I believe his presence is only felt around Makurdi and some few urban areas. Akume and Father would deliver Benue for APC no doubt!

God forbid my state is BATified.
Even Satan forbid it
Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by Apophenia24k: 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
Kyase:

I said this before and I will say it again

Tinubu winning the state

Obi will get considerable votes in gboko, makurdi and oturkpo and that's all

Have you been to Benue state, you have relatives there or what giving you this useless confidence?

We are Christians and we have been killed by your so called evil men and now you are telling us what to do with our PVC.. you no nomal
Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by stuffs2002: 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
sirnewton20:
Yesterday at Ogun, Tinubu said "They hoarded Petroleum, they hoarded Naira"

Abeg who are they?
Do we need to remind the selfish septuagenarian that Bubu is the minister of petroleum and Silva (His campaign team member) is the minister for state of petroleum.
Has Agbado master forgotten that Bubu is the one who appointed the clueless Emefiele?

I don't really have problem with Tinubu running for presidency, my problem is with the Nigerians who think we deserve this aged drug addict who talks incoherently and gibberishly even in public gatherings. May the ancestors judge all of unna.

To anyone who wishes this country well, may you all know peace and to those of you that wish otherwise, may your minds all not touch ground

Emefiele and other saboteurs working against the federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by Tk4all(m): 3:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
greatiyk4u:

What of zaki bian, kasina ala, and otukpo? What of the idoma and igbo speaking part of Benue?
Ayam not understanding the bolded part. Do we have any Igbo community in Benue?

1 Like

Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by Tk4all(m): 3:22pm On Jan 26, 2023
Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by Kyase(m): 3:22pm On Jan 26, 2023
greatiyk4u:

What of zaki bian, kasina ala, and otukpo?
What of the idoma and igbo speaking part of Benue?

UKUM and katisna ala VOTE same pattern and PDP and APC are running the show there
Obi may win the Idoma side if David mark work against Atiku which is not possible
Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by Junior66(m): 3:24pm On Jan 26, 2023
frank14011991:
I know idomas vote base on religion so obi will get substantial votes there but tinubu might just win benue
Tiv people nko? All Tivs are christians and they have been having running issues with the APC government over the killing of their people. APC won't have 5% of the votes in Benue and southern Kaduna.
Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by Tk4all(m): 3:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
Apophenia24k:

Have you been to Benue state, you have relatives there or what giving you this useless confidence?

We are Christians and we have been killed by your so called evil men and now you are telling us what to do with our PVC.. you no nomal

That guy is one of apc media group that has been paid to misinform the public. Don't waste your energy
Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2023
The flesh eater has spoken .. did Emefiele collect the human meat πŸ– you eat everyday from you?

Cannibal πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ·πŸ€£
stuffs2002:

Emefiele and other saboteurs working against the federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by stuffs2002: 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
The flesh eater has spoken .. did Emefiele collect the human meat πŸ– you eat everyday from you?

Cannibal πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ·πŸ€£

Dis DEMENTED Clifford Orji pikin

Na so so dead body dey chase you 4dream because of all the pipo wey u don keel chop
Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by Tk4all(m): 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2023
I'm not good in discussing politics, but it use to pain me so much when people try to change the narrative about what i know very well. You will never see me discussing politics outside my state(benue) cos it's not my thing.

You see this Benue wey i dey, there is nothing that make apc to win presidential election next month. Forget about the crowd you see on campaign grounds, we are not voting apc at the national level.
Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2023
oyin44:
This is one of the states zombidiots dream of winning for obi..

Shettima is there to put benue into tinubu's bag..
foolish reasoning from an imbecileeeee. So u think gov Ortom who is a PDP governor and one of the G5 loyal to Wike will give his state to your pampers granpa. A man that doesn't take orders from Buhari himself. Bro go for mental evaluation and stop masturbating on Tinubu licking hole
Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by Tk4all(m): 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
Kyase:

UKUM and katisna ala VOTE same pattern and PDP and APC are running the show there
Obi may win the Idoma side if David mark work against Atiku which is not possible

How do you use to sleep well with all this lies you use to post on daily basis. I'm asking you as a brother and did not mean to insult your person.

PDP is winning zone b and you know it. Pdp will also take sankera axis because of suswam while alia,hembe,uba will share the other part of zone a. I can't say much about zone c.

Can you pls say how and where apc will get their votes?
Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by greatiyk4u(m): 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
Tk4all:

Ayam not understanding the bolded part. Do we have any Igbo community in Benue?

Yes
Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by DAHORMEY: 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
biolav:
Where is Tinubu?

Why you dey look for Tinubu.......You collect money from me you nor do my work.
You be thief and you are not different from our politicians.

Abeg Nairalander no give this thief any work here o.
Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2023
alsudan:
APC has no candidate in Benue State, that’s why Abike Dabiri of all people went to Benue to welcome her senile sugar daddy.

As per the Thief and his Osama Bin Ladin Vice, even 10% is not sure for them in my darling state.

We love tinubu...cry more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile / APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP / Herdsmen: Attackers In Army Uniform Kill 10 In Benue Villages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.