Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally (15087 Views)

Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List / Social Media War Between Ali Pantami And Abike Dabiri. / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by Tk4all(m): 3:43pm On Jan 26, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Yes

Where?

I don't know any community that belongs and is controlled by igbo people in benue. Tell me pls.
Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by greatiyk4u(m): 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2023
Tk4all:

Where?

I don't know any community that belongs and is controlled by igbo people in benue. Tell me pls.
Orokam and environs
Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by Kyase(m): 3:46pm On Jan 26, 2023
Tk4all:

How do you use to sleep well with all this lies you use to post on daily basis. I'm asking you as a brother and did not mean to insult your person.

PDP is winning zone b and you know it. Pdp will also take sankera axis because of suswam while alia,hembe,uba will share the other part of zone a. I can't say much about zone c.

Can you pls say how and where apc will get their votes?
Suswam can only win logo and katsina ala for PDP, in case you don't know, I'm from the same place as suswam so I know what I'm saying
Both zone A and zone B are going to APC
Yes PDP can compete for the votes but won't win it

I sleep well bro

1 Like

Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by bennyflipy(m): 3:47pm On Jan 26, 2023
southsouthking:
Benue is in the Bag for Obi.
Your APC have killed all their people, and you still expect them to vote for the same APC?

Just like you expecting Southern Kaduna's to Vote for APC.
If they try it, non of them might be alive again by next year to tell the story.
Na you go come kill us na, nonsense.
Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by Hassanmaye(m): 4:02pm On Jan 26, 2023
Kyase:
Hon. Dr. @abikedabiri and senator George Akume welcoming our Incoming Vice President @Kashim SM and Minister of Special Duties, Sen Akume ahead of @officialABAT visit to Benue.
Aha
Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by Qualer: 4:35pm On Jan 26, 2023
Dapagun:
Pictures

You be fine babe o!
Why are you aligning yourself with a fraudulent outfit?
You just devalued the whole vibes you got going on!! undecided
Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
sirnewton20:
Yesterday at Ogun, Tinubu said "They hoarded Petroleum, they hoarded Naira"
Abeg who are they?
Do we need to remind the selfish septuagenarian that Bubu is the minister of petroleum and Silva (His campaign team member) is the minister for state of petroleum.
Has Agbado master forgotten that Bubu is the one who appointed the clueless Emefiele?

I don't really have problem with Tinubu running for presidency, my problem is with the Nigerians who think we deserve this aged drug addict who talks incoherently and gibberishly even in public gatherings. May the ancestors judge all of unna.

To anyone who wishes this country well, may you all know peace and to those of you that wish otherwise, may your minds all not touch ground

like cry all you like you can't be crying more than the bereaved Biafran dummies

leave our Zoogeria for us abobi, say hi to Lord lugard

2 Likes

Re: Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally by mediclife1987(m): 11:11am On Jan 27, 2023
Dapagun:
Pictures

Roger me the babe digit na...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Know Nigeria Has An Ethnic Arab Tribe ? / Dickson Condoles With Buhari, Zulum, Kyari Family On Abba Kyari’s Death / Ganduje: Kwankwaso And I Are The Architects Of Modern Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.