Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Man Beats Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (28106 Views)

2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat / Congolese Man Beats His Wife To Death After 2 Years Of Marriage (Graphic Pics) / Man Beats His Pregnant Girlfriend To Death In Lagos, Flees (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa by Tommydare(m): 5:35am On Jan 27, 2023
No matter how much you push an envelope,
it will still be statione(a)ry. No matter how feministic you can be, you will still end up in the kitchen cooking for your husband. That deck you abuse so much will still be used to bleep u. So why not calm down.
FERNANDEZISBACK:
A lot ot of menboys Including the Dumbo wannabe redpillers on here seem to think that they are superior to women..and therefore that gives them the right to treat women badly anytime they feel like it...

Men are also in general more aggressive and are more comfortable with and free in expressing anger...if that expression ends up hurting the woman..they don't seem too concerned about it.
There are a lot of men who are insecure in their manhood and who have not learned how to love themselves.. so they lash out at women because they are easy targets (mostly because in general men are stronger than women and can overpower them fairly easily)... physically!

A lot of men also want to have all the power and control in their relationships...They don't feel strong enough within themselves to share power nor have they learned to share power equally with a good amount of love and respect in the equation...

All of the above is assuming that the men engaging in this behavior are relatively healthy mentally...We must acknowledge that there are a lot of mentally and emotionally unhealthy men in the world who beat on women because they are easy targets upon which to unleash their aggressions and frustrations...
Due to the vast amount of dysfunctional people in the world in general.. we must acknowledge that there is a large portion of the male population that falls under this umbrella and making matters worse they enjoy the freedom of expressing their aggression however and whenever they want...
#BS πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž
Re: Man Beats Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa by Mimiranky: 6:20am On Jan 27, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nigerian men are always quick to raise their filthy hands on women at any slightest provocation undecided. Bunch of Animals!!

The stupid man should be sentenced to death immediately! He should serve as a scape goat to other woman beater out there! Nonsense!!

Disgusting and irritating men!

I swear you're right... But last last na make go still marry you
Re: Man Beats Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:33am On Jan 27, 2023
Tommydare:
No matter how much you push an envelope,
it will still be statione(a)ry. No matter how feministic you can be, you will still end up in the kitchen cooking for your husband. That deck you abuse so much will still be used to bleep u. So why not calm down.
Did I abuse your dad's own? 🀣🀣
Re: Man Beats Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa by 2elliot: 6:43am On Jan 27, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nigerian men are always quick to raise their filthy hands on women at any slightest provocation undecided. Bunch of Animals!!

The stupid man should be sentenced to death immediately! He should serve as a scape goat to other woman beater out there! Nonsense!!

Disgusting and irritating men!
Shut up! Nigerian women are the most violent women ever. I have a friend that is passing through hell from one demonic Rivers state girl. Very violent girl; in fact, violence is her love language. Every small thing na tawai for the guy body. Idiot sef dey enjoy am and doesn't want to listen to advice to sent the slowpoke packing.
Re: Man Beats Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa by 2elliot: 6:52am On Jan 27, 2023
AreaFada2:
Sadly if you advise girls to refuse bad guys, dem nor go hear.

A pretty girl once told me that she can never respect a guy who doesn't beat her. I shake my head.

If you go intervene for the fight, the guy fit kill you the good Samaritan. Hero times don pass. Heroism nor go feed your family if you kpeme.

If a bf or gf dey too stress you, waka. Nor be by force.

Everyone needs to mind who they date o because everybody dey mind their business.
Let the guy face the music.

RIP to Toma.
Some of these girls are possessed and are out to destroy life. They don't only torture you emotionally–they are very violent too. They raise the first hand. A guy is passing through that around me. I have told him several times to send the bitch packing, but love still dey shack am. Every little thing, na tawai for the guy body. When he can't take it, he will just pin her hands on the ground until she is exhausted. Very stupid girl like this, but maybe her sex game is strong so bobo no fit leave am.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa by Xtry: 7:52am On Jan 27, 2023
A girl once told me that she likes a man that beats her up all the time. I guess this is one of them. Useless gender
Re: Man Beats Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa by Dreamhighnow(m): 8:35am On Jan 27, 2023
ikeno:
We should try to control our anger so as to avoid domestic violence.

I will never forget the day my over possessive, jealous ex wanted to stab me with a kitchen knife 😠

Aaaah. Fly away from cheating oo or u hide am well

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa by Iamziggy: 8:56am On Jan 27, 2023
So?
FERNANDEZISBACK:
A lot ot of menboys Including the Dumbo wannabe redpillers on here seem to think that they are superior to women..and therefore that gives them the right to treat women badly anytime they feel like it...

Men are also in general more aggressive and are more comfortable with and free in expressing anger...if that expression ends up hurting the woman..they don't seem too concerned about it.
There are a lot of men who are insecure in their manhood and who have not learned how to love themselves.. so they lash out at women because they are easy targets (mostly because in general men are stronger than women and can overpower them fairly easily)... physically!

A lot of men also want to have all the power and control in their relationships...They don't feel strong enough within themselves to share power nor have they learned to share power equally with a good amount of love and respect in the equation...

All of the above is assuming that the men engaging in this behavior are relatively healthy mentally...We must acknowledge that there are a lot of mentally and emotionally unhealthy men in the world who beat on women because they are easy targets upon which to unleash their aggressions and frustrations...
Due to the vast amount of dysfunctional people in the world in general.. we must acknowledge that there is a large portion of the male population that falls under this umbrella and making matters worse they enjoy the freedom of expressing their aggression however and whenever they want...
#BS πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž
Re: Man Beats Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa by Tommydare(m): 11:59am On Jan 27, 2023
If u do, you will be abusing ur fada's more
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Did I abuse your dad's own? 🀣🀣
Re: Man Beats Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:02pm On Jan 27, 2023
Tommydare:
If u do, you will be abusing ur fada's more
Since I didn't why then are you wailing on my mention like a kiddo? 🀣🀣
Re: Man Beats Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa by Shebbs: 1:53pm On Jan 27, 2023
Reinamaria:

Do you also tell this to those who type hate comments about women?

I try in my little effort to let everyone know preaching hate is not the way forward.
Re: Man Beats Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa by Tommydare(m): 6:54pm On Jan 27, 2023
Rest..
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Since I didn't why then are you wailing on my mention like a kiddo? 🀣🀣
Re: Man Beats Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:26pm On Jan 27, 2023
Tommydare:
Rest..
Next time learn how to respect yourself and keep mute when you aren't referred to.
You are just a kid and shouldn't delve into everything! 🀣😁
Re: Man Beats Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa by Tommydare(m): 8:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
Calling me a kid...the irony. When I tell u to rest that doesn't mean I don't have things to say to you but it's because I don't have your time. So save that energy and get yourself busy.
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Next time learn how to respect yourself and keep mute when you aren't referred to.
You are just a kid and shouldn't delve into everything! 🀣😁
Re: Man Beats Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2023
Tommydare:
Calling me a kid...the irony. When I tell u to rest that doesn't mean I don't have things to say to you but it's because I don't have your time. So save that energy and get yourself busy.
You don't have my time but your babyish self quoted me in the first place huh? 😳😁
Clown! 🀑 Go get a life and stop trolling! 🀣
Re: Man Beats Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa by Tommydare(m): 5:18am On Jan 28, 2023
I have a good life and I'm thankful to God. It's better for you to go and fix up your life.
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You don't have my time but your babyish self quoted me in the first place huh? 😳😁
Clown! 🀑 Go get a life and stop trolling! 🀣

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abia: Uzuakoli Police Station Attackers Used Dynamites, Rocket Launchers β€” PPRO / Catholic Priest Jailed For 30 Years For Murdering Albino In Malawi (Photo) / Defamation Of Character: Re-Soldier Beats Businessman In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.