Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,567 members, 7,847,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:23 PM

Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup (22863 Views)

N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad / Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Numerouno94(m): 9:47am On Jan 27, 2023
ThierryJay:

Well said. When they dont have anything again to attack Messi with they now remember to say appreciate the 2 goats or go back 20 years in time to look for one irrelevant criticism about Messi.

If Ronaldo can feed me and my family Messi can do same to yours so equation balanced.

Appreciate which two goats?. Ogun strike them.grin
Interestingly, they tried a lot of tactics from respect the two goats to comparing Mbappe to Messi nd claiming Mbappe is better, to being a Pele fan "Pele is the goat cos he won 3worldcups, Messi won just one" very anyhow people.grin

Finally, only ignorant fellows brings up that line of argument. In our day to day lives, even at our various work places, we often criticize people, especially politicians and celebrities for their inadequacies.
In Nigeria, politicians have carried more of the brunt of societal criticism. If we re to go by their logic then most Nigerians hv no right to criticize Buhari cos he can feed their generations.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by funshint(m): 9:48am On Jan 27, 2023
How you'll push out a prolific sticker like Vincent Aboubakar because of Christiano Ronaldo still beats me undecided Where is Aboubakar now sef?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Almiron: 9:55am On Jan 27, 2023
This thread is incomplete without every Pendu's worst nightmare here on nairaland.. my humble sef AlmirΓ³n. The slayer and destroyer of all Pendu fans on nairaland, they dare not reply my mention, if they are lucky to get one. If you're a Pendu fan I sharply equate your brain with that of a donkey.

Shout out to my guys Numerouno94, Ojeemah , Lhordspy ThierryJay... I great you all. You're doing a wonderful job pressing their necks.

We silenced that fake F Obembet forever.

About Pendu getting knocked out yesterday, I'm not surprised. He's done.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Winnin009: 9:56am On Jan 27, 2023
Adakintroy:

I don't want to go into those number. Thats what everyone else does. Pulling stats from anus all the time. But at one time it was Ronaldo has won the euro messi has not
won nationals honors. Messi even retired for national duty one time and was mocked by Ronaldo fans. It was that close.

later messi overtook winning the south america cup thing and later the world cup. was neck to neck. thats my point overall.

the fact that we are comparing both till this day says it all. You don't hear anyone compare messi to neyma, Henry, zindan. Figo. Suarez. At their peak this were all scarily good players. Why only Ronaldo and messi? Many of us don't know how this two phenomenon has woven themselves into our psych. It alsmot impossible to pronounce or stand one alone without the other. Its like Maradona Pele. Never Maradona/ cruyf or bekenbuer.

Summary for me is they both did well. Go play their tapes. sit back and watch as a fan of football first. If you Still want to fault one after that. Carry one. That na you. My hand no De again.

One is first, the other is a distant second. Nothing β€œbarely” there.

5 Likes

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:57am On Jan 27, 2023
Adakintroy:
Make Una leave Ronaldo abeg. Bros don pay his due. Over pay.

I love messi I think he is the greatest. But prime Ronaldo was scary as hell.

I saw zidan, rivaldo, kaka figo henry, Suarez and the rest. But prime ronaldo made them look average. Talking about 4time ballon winner. Messi just barely edge him in the end. Was a close call. The nerve to disrespect him tells you were we are as regard respect in this generation. Like seriously what a player gat to do to earn your respect.

You can critize him but you should pay him his respect first cuz he has earn it. The banters is fun. But respect is vital in the affairs of men.
You must be high on cheap weed to say Ronaldo made Zidane, Rivaldo, Kaka and Suarez look average.
Why? Because they don't score tap-ins every match
Oga gerrout 😑

9 Likes

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Kentuforchrist(m): 9:58am On Jan 27, 2023
Rahkman:
My God! So much hate for a man that has nothing to prove at age 37....look at those pathetic lowlifes typing nonsense In the first page,ronaldo has achieved all greatness in football and is almost synonymous with the word football....go to the country with the lowest football knowledge in the world and call cr7 they will know him, he doesn't need a rigged worldcup to prove anything his name is etched in the sands of time for generations to come. Keep crying

The World Cup still dea give u nightmare
Cry hellπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Numerouno94(m): 9:58am On Jan 27, 2023
Adakintroy:

I don't want to go into those number. Thats what everyone else does. Pulling stats from anus all the time. But at one time it was Ronaldo has won the euro messi has not
won nationals honors. Messi even retired for national duty one time and was mocked by Ronaldo fans. It was that close.

later messi overtook winning the south america cup thing and later the world cup. was neck to neck. thats my point overall.

the fact that we are comparing both till this day says it all. You don't hear anyone compare messi to neyma, Henry, zindan. Figo. Suarez. At their peak this were all scarily good players. Why only Ronaldo and messi? Many of us don't know how this two phenomenon has woven themselves into our psych. It alsmot impossible to pronounce or stand one alone without the other. Its like Maradona Pele. Never Maradona/ cruyf or bekenbuer.

Summary for me is they both did well. Go play their tapes. sit back and watch as a fan of football first. If you Still want to fault one after that. Carry one. That na you. My hand no De again.

I stated the obvious and gave u stats to show for it. Buh u claim it was pulled from the anus because it doesn't fit into ur illusion.
Abeg I no get time for this kind argument that is bereft of substance and reality. Enjoy ur eldorado.

4 Likes

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Adakintroy: 9:58am On Jan 27, 2023
Winnin009:

One is first, the other is a distant second. Nothing β€œbarely” there.

If thats what ur eyz see and what ur mind interpreted thats OK.
Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Numerouno94(m): 9:59am On Jan 27, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:

You must be high on cheap weed to say Ronaldo made Zidane, Rivaldo, Kaka and Suarez look average.
Why? Because they don't score tap-ins every match
Oga gerrout 😑

No mind the guy.
Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:00am On Jan 27, 2023
Rahkman:
My God! So much hate for a man that has nothing to prove at age 37....look at those pathetic lowlifes typing nonsense In the first page,ronaldo has achieved all greatness in football and is almost synonymous with the word football....go to the country with the lowest football knowledge in the world and call cr7 they will know him, he doesn't need a rigged worldcup to prove anything his name is etched in the sands of time for generations to come. Keep crying
He never won the world cup. He's in the league of players like Mitchell platini

2 Likes

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Maysdevices(f): 10:01am On Jan 27, 2023
lhordspy:
Can a man be this finished?

-Ran juventus into ground.
-Ran Manchester United into ground.
-Got rejected by 22 different clubs, including Samdoria.
-Ghost, benched, flopped during the worldcup with portugal. At a point he even tried stealing Bruno Fernandez's goal.
- Now trying to take Al-Nassr 256billion meter below the ground

With the rate pendu is going low, the lowest of his fraudulent tapping career, he may discover water faster than a borehole drilling machine.
Doing the lord’s work.

May Humanity favor you for the rest of your natural life.

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

4 Likes

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Numerouno94(m): 10:01am On Jan 27, 2023
Almiron:
This thread is incomplete without every Pendu's worst nightmare here on nairaland.. my humble sef AlmirΓ³n. The slayer and destroyer of all Pendu fans on nairaland, they dare not reply my mention, if they are lucky to get one. If you're a Pendu fan I sharply equate your brain with that of a donkey.

Shout out to my guys Numerouno94, Ojeemah , Lhordspy ThierryJay... I great you all. You're doing a wonderful job pressing their necks.

Welkum back bro, where hv u bn? No tell me u chop small bangringrin. Talking abt Obembet,where is he? That boy done disappear from sport section. Chai!! Plastic Pendu fans.gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:02am On Jan 27, 2023
Numerouno94:

Nice one, but I take exception to the sentence in bold. Messi did not according to u "barely jux edge him at the end. Ronaldo has got 5ballon d'or while Messi has 7 8. Ronaldo has got 4 European golden shoe while Messi has 6. Finally, Messi has got a world cup trophy nd two world cup golden ball while Ronaldo has non. Haba. Where barely dey here? Uself check it out.

Fixed!!
Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Maysdevices(f): 10:02am On Jan 27, 2023
Winnin009:

And don’t forget that it hasn’t ended o because Messi will win the next Balon D’or.
My love, pity them Abeg

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

I’m begging on their behalf

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Winnin009: 10:03am On Jan 27, 2023
Maysdevices:
My love, pity them Abeg

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

I’m begging on their behalf

Lol. NEVER!

3 Likes

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Adakintroy: 10:03am On Jan 27, 2023
Numerouno94:

I stated the obvious and gave u stats to show for it. Buh u claim it was pulled from the anus because it doesn't fit into ur illusion.
Abeg I no get time for this kind argument that is bereft of substance and reality. Enjoy ur eldorado.

Did you accept when Rinaldo won the euro and mJessi had no nationals. Its not about what they have won or have not won. It your preferences. You don't Like each orher. Even if messi play another world and win or ronaldo wins a world cup after coming back from retirement. The post will still be shifted. Its not them. Its you guys. Thats all am saying in summary. You not liking them on purpose. End.
Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Jokerman(m): 10:04am On Jan 27, 2023
Seems Pessi fans have forgotten Pessi 1st season at PSG... grin

No wonder they are whining πŸ™„
Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Enemyofpeace: 10:05am On Jan 27, 2023
Bad luck just dey follow Ronaldo go everywhere him go

1 Like

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Jokerman(m): 10:05am On Jan 27, 2023
OJEEMAH:
Days like this, his fans will avoid the topic to broke shame you.

The hypocrites will not hesitate to ask why you are dragging a man that can feed the next 5 generations after you.

They will also tell you, your life would have been much better if the energy you channeled in dragging Ronaldo is invested in your line of hustle.

They will pepper & broke shame you but guess what?

Those group people insult, criticize and also drag Messi that can feed and sponsor their present generation and the next 10

Seems you've forgotten Pessi 1st PSG season?
Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Jokerman(m): 10:06am On Jan 27, 2023
ThierryJay:

Thank you OJ. I dont know when money now became the basis for football banters. Na your money we con watch for field? When these same people attack politicians like Trump, Obama, Putin, Biden dem no dey remember all these feed your generation bullshit.

Jokerman, pls come and explain why Alhaji Siuubanallah still dey flop inside a league full of camels grin

Seems you've forgotten Pessi 1st season at PSG... grin
Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by BeanX(m): 10:06am On Jan 27, 2023
Ronaldo should just retire from football, atleast he has gained and made alot.

3 Likes

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Enemyofpeace: 10:07am On Jan 27, 2023
Rahkman:
I yinmu you

1 Like

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:07am On Jan 27, 2023
Adakintroy:

Messi won national honors of U-20 world cup and Olympic before Ronaldo. He even got to world cup and copa America finals twice before Ronaldo won the Euro cup thing.

So it was neck to neck then.
But now that he's won everything, it's no longer neck to neck. He's million miles ahead

6 Likes

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Jokerman(m): 10:07am On Jan 27, 2023
Almiron:

You Don come back to this monicker grin... don't worry the GOAT will still take Saudi by storm.

Or did you forget Pessi 1st season at PSG?
Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Winnin009: 10:08am On Jan 27, 2023
Jokerman:
Seems Pessi fans have forgotten Pessi 1st season at PSG... grin

No wonder they are whining πŸ™„

Go on; why not compare the Saudi league to the EPL while at it. Lol.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Jokerman(m): 10:08am On Jan 27, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:

Messi won national honors of U-20 world cup and Olympic before Ronaldo. He even got to world cup and copa America finals twice before Ronaldo won the Euro cup thing.

So it was neck to neck then.
But now that he's won everything, it's no longer neck to neck. He's million miles ahead

Argentina is a bigger footballing nation than Portugal
Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Almiron: 10:08am On Jan 27, 2023
Numerouno94:

Welkum back bro, where hv u bn? No tell me u chop small bangringrin. Talking abt Obembet,where is he? That boy done disappear from sport section. Chai!! Plastic Pendu fans.gringrin
I great my oga, no I no chop ban o. We don bury Obembet. He will never post any topic on this section again. Pendu fans they are in for a long ride, journey wey no get end....

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Jokerman(m): 10:08am On Jan 27, 2023
Winnin009:

Go on; why not compare the Saudi league to the EPL while at it. Lol.

Saudi League is more competitive than Ligue 1
Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Jokerman(m): 10:09am On Jan 27, 2023
Almiron:
I great my oga, no I no chop ban o. We don bury Obembet. He will never post any topic on this section again. Pendu fans they are in for a long ride, journey wey no get end....

Shey if Ronaldo win world cup by 2026.... wetin you go finally do?
Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Winnin009: 10:09am On Jan 27, 2023
Jokerman:

Argentina is a bigger footballing nation than Portugal

More excuses. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Winnin009: 10:10am On Jan 27, 2023
Jokerman:

Saudi League is more competitive than Ligue 1

That’s very true. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The quality of players there are some of the best in the world too. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Jokerman(m): 10:11am On Jan 27, 2023
Pessi fans are wicked.

When Ronaldo was 35, I didn't see all these trolling... una wait until GOAT reach 38.. penultimate stage of his career grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanchez's Farewell Message To Man Utd As He Departs / Rashidi Yekini's 56th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / FIFA U17: Top 10 Potential Stars To Watch Out For In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.