Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,118 members, 7,849,496 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup (22875 Views)

N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad / Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Numerouno94(m): 8:54pm On Jan 27, 2023
Jokerman:
Pessi fans are wicked.

Chai!! This tin pain Jokerman. gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Numerouno94(m): 8:56pm On Jan 27, 2023
pquaver:

grin grin cheesy grin. Guy abeg why you wan kill me with laff? Wetin I do u na?

Boss where hv u bn?
Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Numerouno94(m): 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
OJEEMAH:
Are you sure, you read and understood my comment?

If you did and still went ahead to type this then you really need to work on your cognitive abilities.

About reaching his level, I am not in competition with Ronaldo or anybody.

I earn and live well. Don’t know about you!

Nice response. I wanted to reply the guy buh u jux did justice to it already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Ofunwa111: 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2023
lhordspy:

https://twitter.com/ESPNFC/status/1618700825060057101?t=gyKU2kXhunYLOXheXErFkA&s=19

https://twitter.com/brfootball/status/1618703108292415488?t=h6QIlhcIwx6WKit1M_PPhA&s=19
Mynd44 nlfpmod

Lol. Funny lots. Itthad has been beating Nassar for 5 years straight, yet they expect one 37 year old man to run the show.. Well I understand, when you have done great things in the past, they would always expect more in the future. Is this the first time he is on the losing side ? If he lost important matches in the past while in his prime, then why can't he lose now that he is aging ? Troll from Monday to Sunday, January to December, Year to Year , his Greatness, Legendary and GOAT status can't be taken away from him.
Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Jokerman(m): 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2023
Ofunwa111:

Lol. Funny lots. Itthad has been beating Nassar for 5 years straight, yet they expect one 37 year old man to run the show.. Well I understand, when you have done great things in the past, they would always expect more in the future. Is this the first time he is on the losing side ? If he lost important matches in the past while in his prime, then why can't he lose now that he is aging ? Troll from Monday to Sunday, January to December, Year to Year , his Greatness, Legendary and GOAT status can't be taken away from him.

Bro... ignore the trolls... don't let them get to you with their words
Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Ofunwa111: 10:21pm On Jan 27, 2023
Jokerman:

Bro... ignore the trolls... don't let them get to you with their words

Get to me ? cheesy . You don't know me then... I read one saying Suarez was/is a better player.. cheesy. That's why i call em funny lots ..
Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by DryMouth: 10:40pm On Jan 27, 2023
Adakintroy:

And a 3time back to back champions league winner did not?
Oga no version of Ronaldo is better than Messi
Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by OJEEMAH(m): 10:47pm On Jan 27, 2023
steeltrust:
I’m not
You forgot your own words like emilokan
You are even more confused than emilokan.

Ronaldo fans are known for broke shaming and you didn’t hesitate to prove me right despite reading my comment.

1 Like

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by mayor1814: 11:37pm On Jan 27, 2023
valentineuwakwe:
He is still new to this type of league but believe me the ororo man will bounce back....this i bet you!

Don't worry he would be back in 20 years time. Nothing is impossible. Just believe.

2 Likes

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by mayor1814: 11:45pm On Jan 27, 2023
There is no any comparison. Tapnaldo fans are just forcing d comparison. Only Pele and Maradona can be in d conversation of Messi. Even at that Messi edges them.

Tapnaldo is in league of Ronaldo de Lima and Zidane.
Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by mayor1814: 11:46pm On Jan 27, 2023
[quote author=Adakintroy post=120416461]

I don't want to go into those number. Thats what everyone else does. Pulling stats from anus all the time. But at one time it was Ronaldo has won the euro messi has not
won nationals honors. Messi even retired for national duty one time and was mocked by Ronaldo fans. It was that close.

There is no any comparison. Tapnaldo fans are just forcing d comparison. Only Pele and Maradona can be in d conversation of Messi. Even at that Messi edges them.

Tapnaldo is in league of Ronaldo de Lima and Zidane.
Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by mayor1814: 12:08am On Jan 28, 2023
Jokerman:

Argentina is a bigger footballing nation than Portugal

Same way Messi is bigger than tapnaldo. So why u guys pushing d narrative of Messi vs tapnaldo wen there is no comparison in d first place

1 Like

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by mayor1814: 12:11am On Jan 28, 2023
ThierryJay:

Abi na. Because of Messi, Pendulums hyped up several things that were irrelevant or not as important in determining the best in football including:

Social media likes and followers
Jumping height
Penalties

They even add "most header goals" grin
Celebration style
Earnings
Bungled interviews
Aimless roaming about from club to club
Toxic family members
Livescores over actual football

Fortunately sensible peeps aren't buying all those bullshit.
Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by mayor1814: 12:11am On Jan 28, 2023
ThierryJay:

Abi na. Because of Messi, Pendulums hyped up several things that were irrelevant or not as important in determining the best in football including:

Social media likes and followers
Jumping height
Penalties
Celebration style
Earnings
Bungled interviews
Aimless roaming about from club to club
Toxic family members
Livescores over actual football

Fortunately sensible peeps aren't buying all those bullshit.

They even add "most header goals" for tapnaldo grin
Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by steeltrust: 12:22am On Jan 28, 2023
OJEEMAH:
You are even more confused than emilokan.

Ronaldo fans are known for broke shaming and you didn’t hesitate to prove me right despite reading my comment.

I didn’t broke shame anyone
I only took your word to you

Respect talent
Cr7 has done all
So respect that
Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by OJEEMAH(m): 1:03am On Jan 28, 2023
steeltrust:
I didn’t broke shame anyone
I only took your word to you

Respect talent
Cr7 has done all
So respect that
my 200th generation will never reach his level is not broke shaming?

Pls show me where I disrespected Ronaldo

My comment was never about Ronaldo but his fans.

Go back and read my comment again.

1 Like

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Jokerman(m): 4:40am On Jan 28, 2023
mayor1814:

Same way Messi is bigger than tapnaldo. So why u guys pushing d narrative of Messi vs tapnaldo wen there is no comparison in d first place

It was Pessi fan clowns that started the narrative when Cristiano won his first ballondor and FIFA Best in 2008, as the only EPL player to do so....
Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Jokerman(m): 4:41am On Jan 28, 2023
[quote author=mayor1814 post=120436127][/quote]

Cristiano is bigger than Maradona....
Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by steeltrust: 7:54am On Jan 28, 2023
OJEEMAH:
my 200th generation will never reach his level is not broke shaming?

Pls show me where I disrespected Ronaldo

My comment was never about Ronaldo but his fans.

Go back and read my comment again.
stop the hypocrisy

I won’t answer you on this topic again

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by OJEEMAH(m): 9:45am On Jan 28, 2023
steeltrust:
stop the hypocrisy

I won’t answer you on this topic again
You are the hypocrite here cos your lack of understanding is the reason we are still dragging this issue.

Read the whole comment. The place you highlighted is about Ronaldo fans broke shaming people yet they also insult those that can also feed their 10th generation.

Or can’t you differentiate a comment that was directed at Ronaldo and what was directed at his fans?

If you claim i disrespected Ronaldo, you should be able to point out where I insulted or attacked him personally in my comment.

Stop using a comment directed at his fans to claim i disrespected Ronaldo.

2 Likes

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Adakintroy: 9:57am On Jan 28, 2023
DryMouth:

Oga no version of Ronaldo is better than Messi

That's arrogance talking not you. What do you mean no version?

So what about the version that won the ballon same yr messi was playing. Is that not a superior version?
Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Adakintroy: 10:07am On Jan 28, 2023
Tumblr:

G, Messi has been literally compared to every football players: old, recent past and present. There’s been Messi v Pele, Messi v Maradona, Messi v Ronaldo, Messi v DeBryne, Messi v Haaland, Messi v Mbappe and many more. Ronaldo can’t enjoy such ‘privilege’.

P.S: In truth, we can actually say Messi’s comparison with Ronaldo was the longest but it was the work of the media who needed to sustain the rivalry in football.

Guy you are beyond blind I swear. I said from the gate out. I love messi more. I think he is a better playing. Rinaldo has his style. But at the peak of his power he was too unplayable...

I watch juventus fans gave him a standing ovation when he scored that overhead kick. That for me is one of the greatest endorsement. The only player I have seen opposition fans do that for in my lifetime was ronaldihno against Real Madrid. If you want to come hear and dismiss him I will not join you. Its disrespectful and its shallow. Thier rivalry was intense. And it can only be so because both was neck and neck. No be only you get eye.

1 Like

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by BeanX(m): 10:20am On Jan 28, 2023
OJEEMAH:
Thanks bro. You too much!

Obembet don leave sport section. He’s busy creating relationship threadsangry grin grin
Una done send that boy Obembet on exile 😂😂
Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Tumblr: 10:21am On Jan 28, 2023
Adakintroy:

Guy you are beyond blind I swear. I said from the gate out. I love messi more. I think he is a better playing. Rinaldo has his style. But at the peak of his power he was too unplayable...

I watch juventus fans gave him a standing ovation when he scored that overhead kick. Thats for me is one of the greatest endorsement. The only player I have seen opposition fans do that for in my lifetime was ronaldihno against Real Madrid. If you want to come hear and dismise him I will not join you. Its disrespectfull and its shallow. Thief rivalry was intense. And it can only be so because both was neck and neck. No be only you get eye.

Thought you had sense G, but I was wrong about that. You must have inherited it from your folks at home. You ain’t no Messi fan though, throw away the mask. You’re just a hurt Pendu fan boy.

2 Likes

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Adakintroy: 10:26am On Jan 28, 2023
Tumblr:

Thought you had sense G, but I was wrong about that. You must have inherited it from your folks at home. You ain’t no Messi fan though, throw away the mask. You’re just a hurt Pendu fan boy.

No worry go ur way. Make we no degerate into insult this morning. No vex abeg.
Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by ugwuadudave(m): 11:12am On Jan 28, 2023
My question remains; where were all these peacemakers during messi's period of banter? Where were all these "he has done enough" people at that time? Abi at that time messi never do enough?

1 Like

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Winnin009: 2:06pm On Jan 28, 2023
Numerouno94:

I luv ur sense of humour. gringrin

Tank you o jare.
Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by pquaver(m): 4:33pm On Jan 28, 2023
Numerouno94:

Boss where hv u bn?

Bros I go work jare..
Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by mayor1814: 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2023
Jokerman:

It was Pessi fan clowns that started the narrative when Cristiano won his first ballondor and FIFA Best in 2008, as the only EPL player to do so....

Ever since Messi started on d big stage, everyone who loves football without sentiment knows that there is NO any player that can be compared to Messi.
Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by mayor1814: 4:37pm On Jan 28, 2023
Jokerman:

Cristiano is bigger than Maradona....

Pls explain how tapnaldo is bigger than Maradona.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Beat Argentina 2-0 (FIFA Under 20 World Cup) / Man United Fan Burns His 2000 Naira Jerseys, As His Club Fails To Qualify / See Moment Chelsea Were Crowned Europa League Champions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.