Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,512 members, 7,854,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:06 PM

Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup (22902 Views)

N'golo Kante Agrees To A Two-year Deal With Saudi Club Al Ittihad / Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal / Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by OJEEMAH(m): 12:15pm On Jan 27, 2023
steeltrust:
stop confusing yourself with your own words

Shalom
You should stop twisting my words to suit your understanding.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Tumblr: 12:20pm On Jan 27, 2023
Adakintroy:

I don't want to go into those number. Thats what everyone else does. Pulling stats from anus all the time. But at one time it was Ronaldo has won the euro messi has not
won nationals honors. Messi even retired for national duty one time and was mocked by Ronaldo fans. It was that close.

later messi overtook winning the south america cup thing and later the world cup. was neck to neck. thats my point overall.

the fact that we are comparing both till this day says it all. You don't hear anyone compare messi to neyma, Henry, zindan. Figo. Suarez. At their peak this were all scarily good players. Why only Ronaldo and messi? Many of us don't know how this two phenomenon has woven themselves into our psych. It alsmot impossible to pronounce or stand one alone without the other. Its like Maradona Pele. Never Maradona/ cruyf or bekenbuer.

Summary for me is they both did well. Go play their tapes. sit back and watch as a fan of football first. If you Still want to fault one after that. Carry one. That na you. My hand no De again.

G, Messi has been literally compared to every football players: old, recent past and present. There’s been Messi v Pele, Messi v Maradona, Messi v Ronaldo, Messi v DeBryne, Messi v Haaland, Messi v Mbappe and many more. Ronaldo can’t enjoy such ‘privilege’.

P.S: In truth, we can actually say Messi’s comparison with Ronaldo was the longest but it was the work of the media who needed to sustain the rivalry in football.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Peacecore: 12:40pm On Jan 27, 2023
OJEEMAH:
All along Ten Hag knew what he was doing.
Sure! when he came, he stated it clearly that Rinaldo was not in his plan. They thought he was joking until he started benching him.

1 Like

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by uwagboe1: 12:51pm On Jan 27, 2023
i would have loved and supported messi but what he did to Nigeria u20 world cup that year made me dislike him. From that time,nothing he did well pleased me. i decided to support ronaldo. and he never dissapointed his fans.but truth be told..messi is the best.all ronaldo fans knows this but will never admit that fact. messi does not only score goals but create alot of assist for his teammates.but ronaldo is always on d waiting side,hardly creates assist.he was a good striker anyway but he has passed his prime or should i say luck is no longer on his side. he should retire now b4 it gets worse for him.If this new club begin bench am na fuckup.except he intends to help with other things and assist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by steeltrust: 1:17pm On Jan 27, 2023
Winnin009:

Lmao! You guys are so predictable.

First you broke shame then you talk about being happy to have two goats?!?!

Typical Ronaldo fan.
yes I did so he knows he’s banter is not needed cause it won’t change anything

And for me calling the two goat I’m also right cause no one come close

But still we all have our preference but not throwing shades as if the other hasn’t contributed to the game

Shalom
Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by steeltrust: 1:17pm On Jan 27, 2023
Winnin009:

Assuming... but e no happen. Make e happen first na.
even if e happen you have nothing positive to say

So chill
Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by steeltrust: 1:18pm On Jan 27, 2023
OJEEMAH:
You should stop twisting my words to suit your understanding.
I’m not
You forgot your own words like emilokan
Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Angelfrost(m): 1:20pm On Jan 27, 2023
Ade1177:

I actually watched the match and man

That guy is a goner, if he was not in that team they would have won. Talisca is 10x better than him

He always demand the ball at every single time leading to unnecessary and stupid crosses all the time

And as a striker he roam around way too much and not giving the team a main man when attacking he's always dropping to midfield for a one touch pass

He should just continue enjoying the money

As for me. That's the last time I am ever watching his match

It was below 4.0 rating for me

You needed that game to know these things?! Come now!

Ronaldo has been depreciating even before leaving Juventus in a haste... I'm almost certain he left in order not to be found out by the returning Allegri, who would have given him the very same treatment as Ten Hag!

If Portugal had removed him from the first team a lot earlier, they would have gone further in that world cup.

There is just no way to sugarcoat this... CR7 shouldn't start games for any serious and competitive team!

If Ole had manned up and taken him off the first team, he would not have lost his job!

Imagine how far up the table United would be now under ETH if he never started the season with them....! Oh well, the truth is now out there for all to see!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by ugwuadudave(m): 1:32pm On Jan 27, 2023
Ronaldo fans don turn matured peacemakers....."learn to appreciate both of them"...didn't see all these "matured statements" after ronaldo euro victory.. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Numerouno94(m): 1:39pm On Jan 27, 2023
Jokerman:

You Don come back to this monicker grin... don't worry the GOAT will still take Saudi by storm.

Or did you forget Pessi 1st season at PSG?

Jokerman my padigrin

Jokerman abeg where una presido Obembet dey na? Him jux completely disappear from sport section without even saying goodbye. Things re not done like that na. gringrin

4 Likes

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Numerouno94(m): 1:43pm On Jan 27, 2023
OJEEMAH:
Thanks bro. You too much!

Obembet don leave sport section. He’s busy creating relationship threadsangry grin grin

Re u for real? So Obembet ran from us only to bcom a relationship expert. Wat Messi fans cannot do does not exist. gringrin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Captain92: 2:22pm On Jan 27, 2023
Ronaldo is a great player, but i think of recent he has thrown humility and dedication to the winds and now focus on self adulation and in some occasions blame others for a collective failure.

2 Likes

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Morphinne: 2:38pm On Jan 27, 2023
lhordspy:

https://twitter.com/ESPNFC/status/1618700825060057101?t=gyKU2kXhunYLOXheXErFkA&s=19

https://twitter.com/brfootball/status/1618703108292415488?t=h6QIlhcIwx6WKit1M_PPhA&s=19
Mynd44 nlfpmod
This thread is filled with a lot of ignoramuses. embarassed grin Al-Ittihad have always been beating Al-Nassr even before CR7 got there. I was surprised to see a lot of ignorant soccer gamblers who had punted their money on Nassr to win without first checking their H2H stats. While betting, always make sure you put your emotions in check and check head-to-head stats. They beat AlNassr with at least 3 goals to nil or 1 in their last 4 games both at home and away and y’all expected one 37-year-old to come perform miracles grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Ade1177: 2:56pm On Jan 27, 2023
Angelfrost:

You needed that game to know these things?! Come now!

Ronaldo has been depreciating even before leaving Juventus in a haste... I'm almost certain he left in order not to be found out by the returning Allegri, who would have given him the very same treatment as Ten Hag!

If Portugal had removed him from the first team a lot earlier, they would have gone further in that world cup.

There is just no way to sugarcoat this... CR7 shouldn't start games for any serious and competitive team!

If Ole had manned up and taken him off the first team, he would not have lost his job!

Imagine how far up the table United would be now under ETH if he never started the season with them....! Oh well, the truth is now out there for all to see!

God bless you

I actually went back to all the matches Ronaldo played before he left to Saudi
All united matches for erik ten hag

And man That man can lie. Erik played him all the time
So many times, and when he don't start he will definitely enter second half

Europa he played all games

And he was so poor he always misses chances and easy goals

So many 1 v1 with keeper he missed

Scoring penalties and just 2 goals

While playing full half season

He was very poor and blamed coach for dropping him and not playing him full 90mins

If he was also coach will he play 90mins rubbish or try something fresh

If united played without cr7 this season from Brentford and Brighton
They will be first above arsenal

That team was cooking during pre season and when cr7 left the team was on fire again

Cr7 was good (2003 to 2021) but right now he has overworked those legs and are gone. He should collect money and smile and not throw hands in the air for Saudi teammates for blasting a simple pass away when he is free. They are not modric or kroos
Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Bobbiee: 3:05pm On Jan 27, 2023
Ronaldo is a föol I swear. Fück him.
Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by ThierryJay: 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2023
OJEEMAH:
These are reasons people with little or no knowledge about football would think Ronaldo is a better player than Messi.

Some of them even worship him for his physique and tattoo less body

Read Maddison’s tweet and check out Benzema’s statement.

I gave up on them when some of them were saying on Live TV that Ronaldo is Goat because he donates blood and has no tattoo. Can you imagine lol.

Majority of his 500m SM followers are ladies with no iota of footballing brain. Even a lot of his male followers started watching football post-2015.

6 Likes

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Jokerman(m): 5:16pm On Jan 27, 2023
Numerouno94:

Jokerman my padigrin

Jokerman abeg where una presido Obembet dey na? Him jux completely disappear from sport section without even saying goodbye. Things re not done like that na. gringrin

Lol... Obembet is coming back in full force grin
Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by obembet(f): 5:17pm On Jan 27, 2023
Jokerman:

Sure
Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Jokerman(m): 5:18pm On Jan 27, 2023
ThierryJay:

I gave up on them when some of them were saying on Live TV that Ronaldo is Goat because he donates blood and has no tattoo. Can you imagine lol.

Majority of his 500m SM followers are ladies with no iota of footballing brain. Even a lot of his male followers started watching football post-2015.

Bro.... Ronaldo is GOAT to me.

5 ballondors... how many players have this?

Na world cup give you mouth sha... 😅
Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by ThierryJay: 5:56pm On Jan 27, 2023
Jokerman:

Bro.... Ronaldo is GOAT to me.

5 ballondors... how many players have this?

Na world cup give you mouth sha... 😅

Lol so Pele is no longer your GOAT again?

Bro you are underrating the term GOAT. Fave is different from best. If your fave is not as good as Pele den no be GOAT o. It isnt by sentiment.

Messi wey don cement his superiority on Pendu ever since the COPA win. That World cup win was his clincher over Pele and Maradona not Pendu wey he don leave behind tey-tey.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Winnin009: 6:00pm On Jan 27, 2023
steeltrust:
even if e happen you have nothing positive to say

So chill

Lol. Till that time that will never happen.

1 Like

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Jokerman(m): 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
ThierryJay:

Lol so Pele is no longer your GOAT again?

Bro you are underrating the term GOAT. Fave is different from best. If your fave is not as good as Pele den no be GOAT o. It isnt by sentiment.

Messi wey don cement his superiority on Pendu ever since the COPA win. That World cup win was his clincher over Pele and Maradona not Pendu wey he don leave behind tey-tey.

Officially.

Pele is the GOAT.

then Maradona.

Then anyone's favourite can come below those 2 grin
Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by steeltrust: 6:22pm On Jan 27, 2023
Winnin009:

Lol. Till that time that will never happen.
Oya chill

He score or not he get his 200m

Shalom
Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by ThierryJay: 6:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
Jokerman:

Officially.

Pele is the GOAT.

then Maradona.

Then anyone's favourite can come below those 2 grin

Oga na ur fave dey below them. Messi is better than both Pele and Maradona.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by sexysegxy: 6:29pm On Jan 27, 2023
Guy, you killed CR7.
lhordspy:
Can a man be this finished?

-Ran juventus into ground.
-Ran Manchester United into ground.
-Got rejected by 22 different clubs, including Samdoria.
-Ghost, benched, flopped during the worldcup with portugal. At a point he even tried stealing Bruno Fernandez's goal.
- Now trying to take Al-Nassr 256billion meter below the ground

With the rate pendu is going low, the lowest of his fraudulent tapping career, he may discover water faster than a borehole drilling machine.
Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Jokerman(m): 6:44pm On Jan 27, 2023
ThierryJay:

Oga na ur fave dey below them. Messi is better than both Pele and Maradona.

Pele, a black man breaking those barriers... no way.
Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Rexxie234(m): 7:00pm On Jan 27, 2023
seanwilliam:
Ronaldo is finished
na you finish am?
Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Numerouno94(m): 8:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
Jokerman:

U sure say him go come back so? I hear say Obembet now na relationship expert for Romance section.

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Numerouno94(m): 8:42pm On Jan 27, 2023
Winnin009:

And don’t forget that it hasn’t ended o because Messi will win the next Balon D’or.

God bless u Jare..gringrin

1 Like

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Numerouno94(m): 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2023
Winnin009:

And don’t forget that it hasn’t ended o because Messi will win the next Balon D’or.

God bless u Jare.. 8 Ballon d'or loading.gringrin

1 Like

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Freshtruth(m): 8:49pm On Jan 27, 2023
OJEEMAH:
Days like this, his fans will avoid the topic to broke shame you.

The hypocrites will not hesitate to ask why you are dragging a man that can feed the next 5 generations after you.

They will also tell you, your life would have been much better if the energy you channeled in dragging Ronaldo is invested in your line of hustle.

They will pepper & broke shame you but guess what?

Those group people insult, criticize and also drag Messi that can feed and sponsor their present generation and the next 10
Chai you get mouth o 10th generation that is about the next 1500 years chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup by Numerouno94(m): 8:53pm On Jan 27, 2023
Winnin009:

That’s very true. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

The quality of players there are some of the best in the world too. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I luv ur sense of humour. gringrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gary Lineker Said C Ronaldo Refused To Talk To Him Cos He Says Messi Is The GOAT / Gernot Rohr Accepts NFF’s Contract, Conditions / Manchester City Has The Most Expensive Squad In Football History - CIES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.