Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:37 AM

Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls (6351 Views)

When A Lady Says "I Really Hate This Guy" / Do Women Really Hate Nice Guys? Check This Out... / When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by StrongAlphMale: 7:59am On Jan 27, 2023
JackDaAlienz:

That mentality is really disgusting, and many of them see nothing wrong with it.
They see sex as currency,
I was on a date with One Igbo babe we got into a small argument. She said broke guys don't deserve sex. she said a guy must spend on her, before she will give sex. I asked why, she said so the guy won't chop her freely. I asked what do you have to offer the guy. She boldly said sex naaa. Can u imagine undecided

This is exactly how Nigeria girls think regardless of their tribe.

When we say Nigeria girls are all useless liabilities and parasites, y'all will think we're Joking. Nigeria girls have absolutely nothing to offer a man in a relationship apart from their over used damaged pussy. No this and know peace.

You don't date Nigeria girls, you only bang their pussy dump them and move on.

1 Like

Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by siofra(f): 8:04am On Jan 27, 2023
See this fo*l!!

You want free sex. Nigerian women never show you pepper. You will cry and tire😂

Silly incel. Sex is not for broke, ugly men.

1 Like

Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by Qatar2022: 8:04am On Jan 27, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
Brooooo, I'm so fucking done with Igbo girls, I'm Igbo but to be honest Igbo girls are very decieving like snakes.
I'm tired of playing stupid childish manipulative games.
I spent some years in eastern Europe, over there it was very easy for me to date white girls.
If white girl love you, she will make things easy. I enjoyed girls over there

Since I came back to Nigeria I stay down in the east.
My experience with igbo girls have been a total mindfuck.
She will like you but play very hard to get, she will give greenlight when you approach her she begin to snob or act unitrested. Like wtf??
That brings me to what really pain me is the Sex.
Igbo girls see sex as money transactions
The white girls give you sex freely if they love you.
Igbo girl will love you and still use sex as bargaining tool for money or gifts.
Igbo girls motto is "No money No Sex"
You're very stupid why can't you let them be and go to those that make it easy for you
Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by StrongAlphMale: 8:13am On Jan 27, 2023
Chris2863:
Op, abeg getat. You are just broke and that’s all. If you are looking for a loose girl to turn to a sex addict, your mother and sisters are there

You're not only stupi*d but idioti*c too.

You're pained because the op called Your olosho tribe out? Everyone knows igbo girls sees sex as a means of transactions. One even said she has only sex to offer and yet you see nothing wrong with that instead you decided to rant like a stupi*d idio*t

2 Likes

Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by Chris2863(m): 8:18am On Jan 27, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

You're not only stupi*d but idioti*c too.

You're pained because the op called Your olosho tribe out? Everyone knows igbo girls sees sex as a means of transactions. One even said she has only sex to offer and yet you see nothing wrong with that instead you decided to rant like a stupi*d idio*t
yen yen yen yen pig😂😂😂😂

All you do is to create stupid, fake threads disturbing the peace of people on Nairaland. StrongAlpha my foot😂😂😂

Alpha males are known by their actions and not my ranting on Nairaland

5 Likes

Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by JOACHINpedro: 8:23am On Jan 27, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
Brooooo, I'm so fucking done with Igbo girls, I'm Igbo but to be honest Igbo girls are very decieving like snakes.
I spent some years in eastern Europe, over there it was very easy for me to date white girls.

She will like you but play very hard to get, she will give greenlight when you approach her she begin to snob or act unitrested. Like wtf??
Igbo girl will love you and still use sex as bargaining tool for money or gifts.
Ogbeni turn Rev. Fr and leave women alone.
You had to run to nairaland to denounce your sisters. Shame!
Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by Shalommy(f): 9:06am On Jan 27, 2023
Op, not only igbo. Most of our ladies are like that. And you'll keep on wondering what's their gain. Oops!

1 Like

Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by Islandboi(m): 9:10am On Jan 27, 2023
You are not far from the truth. That’s why I only do baby mama with them. I can’t marry igbo girls. Yes I’m Igbo but I won’t marry Igbo girls. I’d rather marry south south girls or better still do the worst and marry a yoruba girl.

1 Like

Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by Islandboi(m): 9:13am On Jan 27, 2023
JackDaAlienz:

I just came back last year too. My babymama has been disturbing me to come and do the needful but I will shock her. Igbo girls don’t have any atom of respect whatsoever. Silly entitlement mentality and mind games. I’m done with them.
Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by Uchenna10(m): 9:23am On Jan 27, 2023
JackDaAlienz:

Me sef no trust ibo girls...even my sister's

1 Like

Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by Uchenna10(m): 9:23am On Jan 27, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

Pls calm down sir... I BELIEVE IT IS THE PARTICULAR TRIBE YOU MET.... not all are the same o. Some are too loyal and good and have their own money and can spend on you as long as they know you are totally for them.... and yet they are also IGBO.... but there are two particular tribes among the IGBOS, that will milk you dry and still make you feel worthless. Avoid them

Fear imo girls

1 Like

Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by Zaksart: 10:08am On Jan 27, 2023
Uchenna10:

Fear imo girls

A friend told me about a friend that got married to an imo girl he met online who's base in Abuja... Tall, fair yellow figure 8 lady... My guy friend was in lust and followed advice of drunk friends.

A very wealthy guy went to marriage in the east and became merely wealthy.

He was reaped off with bogus pride price.

And the prostitute he married is either in Abuja or Lagos the next day.

Business almost crumbled... The liability he married not at home.

Let's many men be wise... Irrespective of tribe. Marriage is a lifetime thing.

Meanwhile to my own experience... Igbo girls are highly promiscuous and unstable in relationships... I doubt they will also be stable in marriage.

Imo woman and sex are 5&6... They can fornicate for anything.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by agadez007(m): 10:16am On Jan 27, 2023
An avenue to bash Igbo women/girls
They have moved from politics now it’s in romance section
No wahala,na obi we go still vote

1 Like

Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by Dshocker(m): 10:20am On Jan 27, 2023
JackDaAlienz:

From your write up, it seems you were deported and here you are looking for free sex.

Guy go hustle, if you don't have money, stay away from girls, because irrespective of tribe in Nigeria, you must spend, stop deceiving yourself.

If you don't like igbo girls, stay clear off them and go for those that will give it to you freely.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by JackDaAlienz(m): 10:39am On Jan 27, 2023
Dshocker:

From your write up, it seems you were deported and here you are looking for free sex.

Guy go hustle, if you don't have money, stay away from girls, because irrespective of tribe in Nigeria, you must spend, stop deceiving yourself.

If you don't like igbo girls, stay clear off them and go for those that will give it to you freely.
Deported?? cheesy cheesy
You think everyone is like you people that want to live abroad forever.
Na school I go study for abroad and I done finish. So wetin I want dey do for abroad? If not this country is in shambles nothing will make me leave Naija. I love Naija like mad, na just the girls dey make things harder for person

1 Like

Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by Autobot05: 10:40am On Jan 27, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Igbo girls are parasites in nature. I know what I'm saying bro.

Regardless of tribe, Nigeria girls should be banged, dump her and move on

Comrade ...go into the world and unleash vawulense 🔭📡
Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by ASAPFERG: 11:18am On Jan 27, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
Na Dem...
you forgot this one grin

Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by StrongAlphMale: 11:21am On Jan 27, 2023
Zaksart:

A friend told me about a friend that got married to an imo girl he met online who's base in Abuja... Tall, fair yellow figure 8 lady... My guy friend was in lust and followed advice of drunk friends.

Meanwhile to my own experience... Igbo girls are highly promiscuous and unstable in relationships... I doubt they will also be stable in marriage.

Igbo girls are liabilities and parasite. To them, sex in a relationship equates to money transactions. They're prostitute in disguise. Plus they're all filled with entitlement mentalities.

This is also the same for Nigeria girls irrespective of her tribe

1 Like

Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by Hatrick01: 11:22am On Jan 27, 2023
ASAPFERG:
you forgot this one grin
ewu
That girl na edo girl
Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by StrongAlphMale: 11:22am On Jan 27, 2023
JackDaAlienz:

Deported?? cheesy cheesy
You think everyone is like you people that want to live abroad forever.
Na school I go study for abroad and I done finish. So wetin I want dey do for abroad? If not this country is in shambles nothing will make me leave Naija. I love Naija like mad, na just the girls dey make things harder for person

Comrade you better stop responding to those idiots seeking for attention
Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by SultanOfPuna: 11:33am On Jan 27, 2023
ASAPFERG:
you forgot this one grin
Which kind nonesense be this angry
U wan spoil my day nii
Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by LINSAR: 12:17pm On Jan 27, 2023
JackDaAlienz:

Prettygirl200 see why I'll always go for white women over black women.
Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by Uchenna10(m): 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2023
Zaksart:

Owerri,mbano re highly promiscuous...

The pretend to love Thier partner, whereby they cheat alot...

2 Likes

Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by Sunmolar(m): 1:01pm On Jan 27, 2023
The only Igbo girl I ever dated, my money was not her priority.

1 Like

Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by 9japride(m): 1:28pm On Jan 27, 2023
Please leave Igbo girls alone and follow your type. Must nairaland be all about Igbos? Let's know your tribe and how your girls behave. From Monday to Friday, Igbo this Igbo that.

1 Like

Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by Nathaniel33(m): 1:33pm On Jan 27, 2023
It's true Igbo girls are like Thier men .money money money .and they can be manipulate .I personally am a person who sits down and think why would a person ask a question he did or act in the way they do .when they start asking questions then just know that they are after your money ..And one thing ..some of them eat people .they be your people so you know which part to avoid
Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by Patriotsleague: 2:24pm On Jan 27, 2023
Why are they so desperate for money.
Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by benqo01(m): 2:29pm On Jan 27, 2023
JackDaAlienz:

HAVE U EVER IN YOUR LIFE SEE A NIGERIAN GIRL LOVE BEFORE? D WORST THING B SAY DEM NO GET ANYTHING DER RE EMPTY UPSTAIRS.
Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by jeromestarks: 2:31pm On Jan 27, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
Many many Igbo girls are on this table
Una go carry hustling mentality enter sex
Something wey God give us for free
Una don turn am into poverty alievation scheme. Na God go judge una
E dey pain u grin. Hahaha.

But truth be told, Igbo girls are very manipulative. This is why many of them remain single for life. Others luckily marry late in life.

1 Like

Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by jeromestarks: 2:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
theophorus:
If She is not your Wife stop asking her for Sex.

You want Sex, then Wife her.

You also should stop giving those leech money, it's a relationship not a Job. Except she is a 'Prostitute".
You're a very big fool.
Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by freshkpomo(m): 3:10pm On Jan 27, 2023
JackDaAlienz:

Everything you said about them fall under one umbrella and that's PRIDE. Na when I dey school I make that decision say I nor go get anything to do with them again. But I understood one thing about them, Bleep them well make them jerk like who convulsion dey hold and they will be the onw giving you money self to keep the relationship going but will still not marry you except you are like a lion in the midst of hyena.

They always have ego and if you as a man don't match it, then you have to work for it with your money because they can bill one over aged chikordi and Nndubisi at orchanza market and they will gladly pay and smile like a sheep saying I rove you baby hope the 100,000 is enough for your soap grin. Many dey school then when them dey Bleep wait their husband to be when dey credit them weekly sake of say old man want marry young graduate, tell me why that kind girl nor go get pride. Na men be the problem not the gals

5 Likes

Re: Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls by Kabalmark(m): 3:36pm On Jan 27, 2023
JackDaAlienz:

oh damn bro
This shit Is bleeped bro
It's really bad bro
They all whores broo
🥺😑😑

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Facebook Girl Uploads Bare Pictures Of Her Ass (18+ Photos) Viewers Discretion / Why Are Our Beloved Nairaland Feminists Denouncing Their Faith? / 'No Black Is Allowed To Date Our Women': Man Killed For Dating Chinese Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.