Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists (79489 Views)

See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by JoeEeL(m): 5:56am On Jan 28, 2023
Angelfrost:

Divided people can't revolt against their oppressors (leaders)!

That's why Nairaland remains a grand tool for the leadership of Nigeria to keep even the educated ones divided!

Even the coming elections won't change a damn thing!

An average Nigerian is destined to be miserably wretched and die in his bigotry and cowardice!

You are right o ma brother. You have every right to say this. Those who even try to do something, they'll do propaganda against them. If you try to fight for freedom, they'll say you are unpatriotic and a rebel. Foolish fools!

Especially on this silly site called nairaland.
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by nurez305(m): 7:25am On Jan 28, 2023
Eyinju112:
No oluloyo😂
lol.. o baje
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Dshocker(m): 7:38am On Jan 28, 2023
Chee59:
I almost licked my screen when I saw him on "the grey man".
But not the MOST handsome.

Come, this is 2023 ooO!

You have to stop masturbation, get yourself a man, ha.
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Afolue(m): 7:49am On Jan 28, 2023
We hear… cool
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Eyinju112(f): 9:20am On Jan 28, 2023
Mo gba
nurez305:
lol.. o baje
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Okoroawusa: 9:44am On Jan 28, 2023
Siofra, you don pass this level nahh!
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by nurez305(m): 10:21am On Jan 28, 2023
Eyinju112:
Mo gba
but you really look like someone I know, are you serious you are not ...?
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Eyinju112(f): 11:30am On Jan 28, 2023
Yeah I’m serious. I’m not kemi Adeoye
nurez305:
but you really look like someone I know, are you serious you are not kemi adeoye?
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by nurez305(m): 12:19pm On Jan 28, 2023
Eyinju112:
Yeah I’m serious. I’m not kemi Adeoye
ok thank you
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Reex12(m): 1:35pm On Jan 28, 2023
Toks2008:

Lamba! Even in my 40s I still fine pass am.

pic or?
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Lawly: 4:32pm On Feb 02, 2023
Dollywood:

He's black, and thick lips are facial details of a good looking person.

Said by Dollywood 🤣 grin
I refuse to believe that. Though I agree with you that Africa has the best handsome men worldwide
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Lawly: 4:34pm On Feb 02, 2023
hermesprogidy:

Hmmm. His lips is his best feature. You must be very ugly. undecided

😂😂😂 I fine pass both you and him join together. If your sister sees me, she go fall in love as e dey hot
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by hermesprogidy(m): 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2023
Lawly:

😂😂😂 I fine pass both you and him join together. If your sister sees me, she go fall in love as e dey hot
Lol
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Dollywood(m): 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2023
Lawly:

Said by Dollywood 🤣 grin
I refuse to believe that. Though I agree with you that Africa has the best handsome men worldwide

Yup. The black race has the most handsome looking men. In fact Micheal B. Jordan ranked third on that list as the most handsome man in the world, and his lips are as thick as yours.
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Lungdick: 7:11pm On Oct 30, 2023
phorget:
I'm more handsome than him jare...

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do This And She Will Call You Back After She Refused Picking Your Calls / Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? / Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.