Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,732 members, 7,834,425 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Obi Made History As The First Presidential Candidate To Visit Southern Borno(pic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Made History As The First Presidential Candidate To Visit Southern Borno(pic (3255 Views)

Atiku, First Presidential Candidate To Be Rejected By His Party – Ortom / Peter Obi Visited Gombe And Southern Borno Today (Photos) / ISWAP Attacks Biu In Southern Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Made History As The First Presidential Candidate To Visit Southern Borno(pic by emmanuelbrown26: 7:18am On Jan 27, 2023
oyin44:
p.o. is possible only in our dreamπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Good...we need to donate more money to aunty yesufu 's purse

This is the time ,for we zombidiots to take over borno from shettima. .in short from APC

2 Likes

Re: Obi Made History As The First Presidential Candidate To Visit Southern Borno(pic by Yaribanzaonic: 7:19am On Jan 27, 2023
Never knew. Sorry ohh

oyin44:

My father and mother are individualπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Obi Made History As The First Presidential Candidate To Visit Southern Borno(pic by Yaribanzaonic: 7:25am On Jan 27, 2023
See denial. Anyway is Ife not oduduworm republic? Is MURIC not pro Islam, to the extent of castigating Osibanjo and telling Muslims not to vote for Osibanjo?

Now I see why you fear BIAFRA like Death. If that kwantry divides SW will be a region of strife and constant killing, based on religious and petty beliefs, that are based on poverty and generational cowardice..spits

Moh247:

Delusional attention seeking YammRee

Muric guy is from Ife not Ibadan, and he has no office registered under Oyo state laws
Re: Obi Made History As The First Presidential Candidate To Visit Southern Borno(pic by toneroforever(m): 7:27am On Jan 27, 2023
oyin44:

This is the time ,for we zombidiots to take over borno from shettima. .in short from APC

Martin Luther King Jr had a dream
Re: Obi Made History As The First Presidential Candidate To Visit Southern Borno(pic by Acidosis(m): 7:28am On Jan 27, 2023
Moh247:

cheesy

You can't win using religious sentimental.. just forget that idea and vote Jagaban

Definitely, Tinubu can't win using muslim-muslim sentiments.
Re: Obi Made History As The First Presidential Candidate To Visit Southern Borno(pic by gozmok1(m): 7:34am On Jan 27, 2023
So no body has anything against this man is it means he don't have side chick or at his tender age he didn't do anything please you people should find something i heard say he played ball at his youthful age is it mean that he didn't played anyone rough please you guys should find something to put mud on his face he is too innocent

Do you know the man

His Excellency Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Obi Made History As The First Presidential Candidate To Visit Southern Borno(pic by Mindcure: 7:48am On Jan 27, 2023
Moh247:

cool

Ibos with divide and rule

Southern Kaduna, Now it's Southern Borno

2032 Obi / Aisha Yesufu

Sefiu Mohammed
Re: Obi Made History As The First Presidential Candidate To Visit Southern Borno(pic by emmanuelbrown26: 7:49am On Jan 27, 2023
oyin44:

Nigerians see English .... zombidiot 's graduate. from university of obi the GCE
holder πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Re: Obi Made History As The First Presidential Candidate To Visit Southern Borno(pic by Moh247: 7:50am On Jan 27, 2023
Mindcure:
Sefiu Mohammed

Are Ipobians retard that they can't spell properly

Bunch of cowards like their 3 million ancestors

1 Like

Re: Obi Made History As The First Presidential Candidate To Visit Southern Borno(pic by Mindcure: 7:52am On Jan 27, 2023
Moh247:

Are Ipobians retard that they can't spell properly

Bunch of cowards like their 3 million ancestors
Sefiu Mohammed

The dedicated urchin
Re: Obi Made History As The First Presidential Candidate To Visit Southern Borno(pic by phorget(m): 8:11am On Jan 27, 2023
Moh247:

cheesy

You can't win using religious sentimental.. just forget that idea and vote Jagaban

We promise you Senate Presidency

Muslim-Muslim ticket sounds like religion sentiment though.
Re: Obi Made History As The First Presidential Candidate To Visit Southern Borno(pic by OfficialAPCNig: 8:16am On Jan 27, 2023
Biu is the headquarters of Boko Haram and Southern Borno has the largest Christian population in the state.

Those that underrated PO is now seeing he is more politically savvy than their messiah.

We will clear all Christian votes in the North and leave RMK, Atiku and the other sick thief to battle for the remaining

3 Likes

Re: Obi Made History As The First Presidential Candidate To Visit Southern Borno(pic by Igba123: 8:46am On Jan 27, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Something MURIC confirmed?

I ask, why did you agbado MURIC miscreants, INSULT Osibanjo and called him names? Is he not Yoruba also? Why did MURIC issue the statement about not supporting a Yoruba Christian? You AGBADO Idiats are disgusting in the way you foolishly lie to ya sefs to feel gud. When you know it's stewpid...spits

the guy you mentioned has no grasp of facts. He's just throwing tantrum. Spewing rubbish up and down looking for a fight. You, why fight with a pig when you know you will only get yourself muddied.

1 Like

Re: Obi Made History As The First Presidential Candidate To Visit Southern Borno(pic by Felabrity: 8:50am On Jan 27, 2023
ibechris:

What about u that graduated and still jobless and unstable.
ahhhh
Re: Obi Made History As The First Presidential Candidate To Visit Southern Borno(pic by Yaribanzaonic: 8:50am On Jan 27, 2023
I fight with HYPO Bleach..so after beating the PIG. I wash off their stench and dirt.
grin

Igba123:
the guy you mentioned has no grasp of facts. He's just throwing tantrum. Spewing rubbish up and down looking for a fight. You, why fight with a pig when you know you will only get yourself muddied.
Re: Obi Made History As The First Presidential Candidate To Visit Southern Borno(pic by lereinter(m): 9:03am On Jan 27, 2023
He didn't visit there because of humanity, he visited there as a politician looking for votes.
Re: Obi Made History As The First Presidential Candidate To Visit Southern Borno(pic by dat9jaguy(m): 9:08am On Jan 27, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

This thread isn't meant for people like you that supports an international drug peddler Tinubu

Re: Obi Made History As The First Presidential Candidate To Visit Southern Borno(pic by Ojiofor: 9:09am On Jan 27, 2023
Moh247:

cool

Ibos with divide and rule

Southern Kaduna, Now it's Southern Borno

2032 Obi / Aisha Yesufu

Are those people not Nigerians or they do not deserve to be visited by a presidential candidate?
Re: Obi Made History As The First Presidential Candidate To Visit Southern Borno(pic by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 27, 2023
I will vote peter obi because his the best
Re: Obi Made History As The First Presidential Candidate To Visit Southern Borno(pic by NwaliE01: 9:45am On Jan 27, 2023
oyin44:

Nigerians see English .... zombidiot 's graduate. from university of obi the GCE
holder πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Atleast you know where he graduated from and you can tell what he graduated with. But here you're supporting someone you can't make a sentence about his primary school nor secondary school or even mention one of class mates in any of his academic level. Continue πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Re: Obi Made History As The First Presidential Candidate To Visit Southern Borno(pic by Elkash01(m): 10:15am On Jan 27, 2023
Oya move it to front page πŸ˜’
Re: Obi Made History As The First Presidential Candidate To Visit Southern Borno(pic by silibaba: 10:37am On Jan 27, 2023
oyin44:

dreams come through. ask cinderella.
Re: Obi Made History As The First Presidential Candidate To Visit Southern Borno(pic by fk001(m): 10:45am On Jan 27, 2023
I am in Biu even as at now, but 95% of the people here didn't know he came. This show how irrelevant he is.
Re: Obi Made History As The First Presidential Candidate To Visit Southern Borno(pic by oilykid(m): 10:58am On Jan 27, 2023
fk001:
I am in Biu even as at now, but 95% of the people here didn't know he came. This show how irrelevant he is.
Bro, you are always everywhere at same time

1 Like

Re: Obi Made History As The First Presidential Candidate To Visit Southern Borno(pic by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 27, 2023
Peter Obi is destined to be President of Nigeria
Re: Obi Made History As The First Presidential Candidate To Visit Southern Borno(pic by fk001(m): 12:42pm On Jan 27, 2023
oilykid:

Bro, you are always everywhere at same time

I travelled a lot bro. Right now I'm in Biu
Re: Obi Made History As The First Presidential Candidate To Visit Southern Borno(pic by oilykid(m): 12:47pm On Jan 27, 2023
fk001:

I travelled a lot bro. Right now I'm in Biu
Lol. I know.. grin tinubu supporters sha grin
Re: Obi Made History As The First Presidential Candidate To Visit Southern Borno(pic by Israelsamz: 2:20pm On Jan 27, 2023
Abeg if u no get light tell us make we contribute money go buy fuel for you. Abi u wan stand for cue? Sun dey oh. Person pikin come naira land the call him fellow nairalander zombident with him phone wey him use generator charge. To suffer no they tire u? I wan define the real zombi. Abeg make una help me pray for this manchi. E be like say somebody pikin is possesed with idiocy and zombidity spirit. Normal people no they talk this kind thing.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Ayo Arise Shits In Pant When Confronted By Asari Dokubo (video) / Ex Judge Advocates For Christian Courts In Nigeria: Like Sharia Courts / Richest Black Woman - Modupe Alakija- Denies Interest In Lagos Governorship Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.