Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,680 members, 7,816,784 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

CBN Applauds Banks In Ogun Over Circulation Of New Naira Notes - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Applauds Banks In Ogun Over Circulation Of New Naira Notes (14444 Views)

5 Banks In Nigeria With High Savings Interest Rates Account / Students Shut Down Shoprite In Ogun Over Xenophobia In South Africa / 100 Naira Denomination In Circulation Are Worn Out. Who Else Has Noticed This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Applauds Banks In Ogun Over Circulation Of New Naira Notes by justmondris: 8:36am On Jan 27, 2023
Itisallright:
I think the banks are just there to frustrate the efforts of the CBN by not releasing the new note to public, rather exchanging it with those fraudsters...

Banks are also corrupt and they are working with their big brothers in corruption called politicians to rebel against CBN. After this issue done finish, CBN will deal with them.
Re: CBN Applauds Banks In Ogun Over Circulation Of New Naira Notes by justmondris: 8:36am On Jan 27, 2023
jasent:
They said this move will affect tinubu presidential bid. Shey others don't need money to campaign?

Is there any campaign material they cannot buy by transferring the money?
Re: CBN Applauds Banks In Ogun Over Circulation Of New Naira Notes by jasent(m): 8:51am On Jan 27, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Too early to cry, dis is minutes past 7
I'm not the one crying,the voice of the cry is coming from your agbado camp. All I have for you all is keep tears till the day OBI will be declared winner.
Re: CBN Applauds Banks In Ogun Over Circulation Of New Naira Notes by Ayodeoba: 9:14am On Jan 27, 2023
princeade86:
Serious bank. I Know that in Lagos, they are stubborn. But my advice for everyone is, whenever you want to collect money from POS, make sure u ask them maybe they have new naira before u transfer or use ur card because most of them will still want to be giving u old note. Is not ur job to go deposit to bank for them and it may expire in ur hand. If u collect it, u will realize that d people that gave u will be the first to reject it if u want to spend it back for them.

FTC on Friday early Momo before going to work. God bless all working class, hustlers, and people looking for job. God bless Nigeria, God bless WAILLERS, OBIDIENT, AND URCHINS. Let their be one love and chose right man for our country. Let stop dirty fight on social medias. It helps us not in any ways.
I swear u no get sense,I don’t know whoever you work for,I am in ogun state ota access bank as I type this,winners access bank still giving out old notes and no cash in the atm at all,mumu people like you will just come online to post unverified report. If the deadline is not extend, prepare for riots next week
Re: CBN Applauds Banks In Ogun Over Circulation Of New Naira Notes by Ayodeoba: 9:17am On Jan 27, 2023
Mubby4luv:
Let the people of Ogun confirm for us first. Because for where I de everywhere done red
na lie! I Dey ota ogun access bank as we speak,they are still giving out old notes, no new notes at all,both canter and atm
Re: CBN Applauds Banks In Ogun Over Circulation Of New Naira Notes by Parachoko: 9:26am On Jan 27, 2023
Itisallright:
I think the banks are just there to frustrate the efforts of the CBN by not releasing the new note to public, rather exchanging it with those fraudsters...
Why's the CBN not sanctioning any of the bank?
Re: CBN Applauds Banks In Ogun Over Circulation Of New Naira Notes by Ayodeoba: 9:43am On Jan 27, 2023
FashionCookie:

E no even target anything. Politicians don horde this money i tell you. They're just playing kalokalo with us....
that’s what I am telling people,imagine a friend already have the new notes up to 800k,tell me how politicians wouldn’t have gotten billions of it

1 Like

Re: CBN Applauds Banks In Ogun Over Circulation Of New Naira Notes by Ayodeoba: 9:45am On Jan 27, 2023
alizma:
If you want to withdraw from any bank ATM, make sure you video it, if the ATM dispense old note, take in to the bank and ask them to change it for you, if they say no, let them know you have a video of the withdrawal and you are sending it to CBN right away. Then go to social media, post it and tag CBN and other people you know that can help push for the circulation of the video till the bank or the branch manager gets appropriate sanction.
just Dey play, no money in atms in ogun state at all,banks still paying with old notes
Re: CBN Applauds Banks In Ogun Over Circulation Of New Naira Notes by Ayodeoba: 9:49am On Jan 27, 2023
maasoap:

Continue wailing and ranting. I don't even think that particular is experiencing what the masses like you are facing right now and that will be worse by Monday next week. No new notes.
That particular candidate talked about the fuel scarcity too, I don't think that affects you too. It will soon clear to you that this sabotage affects you more than that particular candidate
don’t mind those foolish people

1 Like

Re: CBN Applauds Banks In Ogun Over Circulation Of New Naira Notes by Lionnation: 9:52am On Jan 27, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

So u guys can't 5hink outside b box on how to get d new naira? Nawa to some guys self
because they are CBN governors even here in ph and abia no ATM is dispensing because there's no new money to load
Re: CBN Applauds Banks In Ogun Over Circulation Of New Naira Notes by snoopz: 10:26am On Jan 27, 2023
Of all the banks in my area, only gt bank at ajah is dispensing new notes with the max at 20k
Re: CBN Applauds Banks In Ogun Over Circulation Of New Naira Notes by emmanuelbrown26: 10:26am On Jan 27, 2023
jasent:

I'm not the one crying,the voice of the cry is coming from your agbado camp. All I have for you all is keep tears till the day OBI will be declared winner.

1 Like

Re: CBN Applauds Banks In Ogun Over Circulation Of New Naira Notes by FashionCookie(f): 10:52am On Jan 27, 2023
Ayodeoba:
that’s what I am telling people,imagine a friend already have the new notes up to 800k,tell me how politicians wouldn’t have gotten billions of it
Help me tell them. Yesterday here in a part of warri where I live, a politician's daughter got married. Bros, I kid you not...they were spraying the new naira notes. Bundles of it! All those alarm wey Tinubu dey raise sef na just cruise.

1 Like

Re: CBN Applauds Banks In Ogun Over Circulation Of New Naira Notes by FashionCookie(f): 10:53am On Jan 27, 2023
obajoey:

We are always at the receiving end, and they don't care.
Before nko? It's only a munu person who doesn't know this.
Re: CBN Applauds Banks In Ogun Over Circulation Of New Naira Notes by Mubby4luv(m): 11:22am On Jan 27, 2023
Ayodeoba:
na lie! I Dey ota ogun access bank as we speak,they are still giving out old notes, no new notes at all,both canter and atm
I knew it.. useless people. angry
Re: CBN Applauds Banks In Ogun Over Circulation Of New Naira Notes by Juoflife1(f): 11:51am On Jan 27, 2023
No new notes in Sango Ota. Stop the lies
Re: CBN Applauds Banks In Ogun Over Circulation Of New Naira Notes by princeemmma(m): 2:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
I hope not in Ogun State where i live?

Because i can't find anything like circulation here
Re: CBN Applauds Banks In Ogun Over Circulation Of New Naira Notes by MoneyMustBMade(m): 2:18pm On Jan 27, 2023
Banks are busy selling new notes to politicians alone

Delaying the circulation of it
Re: CBN Applauds Banks In Ogun Over Circulation Of New Naira Notes by Cfc4life(m): 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2023
Here in bayelsa banks are not releasing chichi
Chai🤔

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Skye Bank Executive Directors Resign, Replacements Named / What Do I Need To Start A Microfinance Bank? / 40 Profitable Small Businesses In Nigeria Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.