Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Governor Sule's Son, Hassan Is Dead - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sule's Son, Hassan Is Dead (36768 Views)

Wallahi, I Will Do Only One Term & Retire To America - Governor Sule (Throwback) / Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US / Deborah Samuel: Governor Sule Begs CAN Not To Hold Protest In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sule's Son, Hassan Is Dead by Karmaisme(m): 9:40am On Jan 27, 2023
Shalommy:
Get lost! The death of that young man and the country hardship, which is more painful? Thunder burst your head there.undecided

I will not return your stupidity, You mean the governance of Nasarawa is affecting the whole country?

You need to look at yourself in the mirror, you'll realize that you are filled with poison and frustration. I'll have you in my prayers.
Re: Governor Sule's Son, Hassan Is Dead by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 27, 2023
Condolences to the Governor Sule and his family , the Good Lord grant you the fortitude to bear his departure to the lands of Angels.
Re: Governor Sule's Son, Hassan Is Dead by Shalommy(f): 9:44am On Jan 27, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

You too go die one day too,and your death fit worst pass he own ..be careful,mumu we all owe death.
Idiot!.. Before this month ends, you'll swallow peanuts. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Governor Sule's Son, Hassan Is Dead by Shalommy(f): 9:45am On Jan 27, 2023
Karmaisme:

I will not return your stupidity, You mean the governance of Nasarawa is affecting the whole country?

You need to look at yourself in the mirror, you'll realize that you are filled with poison and frustration. I'll have you in my prayers.
Yours is at the corner. Rip in advance. Idiot

1 Like

Re: Governor Sule's Son, Hassan Is Dead by diplomat058(m): 9:52am On Jan 27, 2023
Amb1045:
this is a political season, a time to turn Nigeria to a better country. Preach the gospel of a better Nigeria everywhere urchin

I can't wait to see the hot buildup of tears in your eyes after your Pandora fraud eventually lose the election. You must be taught lesson that IPOB tactics of cheap blackmail and cyber assault do not win elections . LooL
Re: Governor Sule's Son, Hassan Is Dead by Amb1045(m): 9:56am On Jan 27, 2023
diplomat058:

I can't wait to see the hot buildup of tears in your eyes after your Pandora fraud eventually lose the election. You must be taught lesson that IPOB tactics of cheap blackmail and cyber assault do not win elections . LooL
eee pain am

Re: Governor Sule's Son, Hassan Is Dead by Agbemiga27(m): 9:58am On Jan 27, 2023
Shalommy:
Make sense kee u dia.
I no get your time
Re: Governor Sule's Son, Hassan Is Dead by Amb1045(m): 9:58am On Jan 27, 2023
Nayturalistic:

You’re nothing but a dumb fccck .. wasted sperm
paid urchin proud th**f.

Re: Governor Sule's Son, Hassan Is Dead by Shalommy(f): 10:02am On Jan 27, 2023
Agbemiga27:
I no get your time
Then getlostundecided

1 Like

Re: Governor Sule's Son, Hassan Is Dead by Biggeststar01: 10:05am On Jan 27, 2023
Northerners killing themselves and say we Igbos are killing ourselves...

FUNNY

Anambra is still the safest state in Nigeria

Don't come and bla blah bubu here

Go and verify... simple
Re: Governor Sule's Son, Hassan Is Dead by Tinubuagbado: 10:09am On Jan 27, 2023
Kewtt:

Don't be an animal! Why posting political nonsense on the death news thread of a young man in his prime?

You have been celebrating death of deaths.

Stop this your madness. Very useless worthless and mad zombie.
Re: Governor Sule's Son, Hassan Is Dead by TUANKU(m): 10:09am On Jan 27, 2023
Shalommy:
Good for him. Chaii... Fuel scarcity is my problem.undecided
Maintain the same stance when death eventually visits your miserable family which is inevitable.
Re: Governor Sule's Son, Hassan Is Dead by DAHORMEY: 10:11am On Jan 27, 2023
Amb1045:
this is a political season, a time to turn Nigeria to a better country. Preach the gospel of a better Nigeria everywhere urchin

And it shall be your portion .....Everything na politics to all these apes Ipob

Northerners no go give your Obi presidency.
Re: Governor Sule's Son, Hassan Is Dead by Tinubuagbado: 10:12am On Jan 27, 2023
Huh
Kewtt:

You're an animal.

You're the most useless animal on nairaland.

Tinubu APC fool.
Re: Governor Sule's Son, Hassan Is Dead by Tinubuagbado: 10:13am On Jan 27, 2023
DAHORMEY:

You're a cursed Yoruba nation criminal agitator who killed northerners.
Re: Governor Sule's Son, Hassan Is Dead by Tinubuagbado: 10:16am On Jan 27, 2023
TUANKU:

Maintain the same stance when death eventually visits your miserable family which is inevitable.

Idiots like you Yorubas have been celebrating death of Igbos. Don't you see the stupidity, uselessness and hypocrisy of you Yorubas?
Re: Governor Sule's Son, Hassan Is Dead by olatuns2017: 10:16am On Jan 27, 2023
Re: Governor Sule's Son, Hassan Is Dead by Shalommy(f): 10:20am On Jan 27, 2023
TUANKU:

See this ABOKI. And yours is at the corner. Rip in advance. EWU

1 Like

Re: Governor Sule's Son, Hassan Is Dead by Tinubuagbado: 10:20am On Jan 27, 2023
diplomat058:

God cursed you and you're already behaving like Nebuchadnezzar.
Re: Governor Sule's Son, Hassan Is Dead by Bimpe29: 10:25am On Jan 27, 2023
Allahumo ighifirillahu war'amhu Aameen.
Re: Governor Sule's Son, Hassan Is Dead by clinician2x: 10:31am On Jan 27, 2023
Good. Make death try de reach rich people kwa
Re: Governor Sule's Son, Hassan Is Dead by TUANKU(m): 10:37am On Jan 27, 2023
Tinubuagbado:

Idiots like you Yorubas have been celebrating death of Igbos. Don't you see the stupidity, uselessness and hypocrisy of you Yorubas?

1. I'm not Yoruba nor Igbo...wouldn't touch both tribes with a ten-foot pole.
2. Your mama is a brainless idiot.
3. You're an unintelligent bigot, I pity the woman that will procreate with you.
Re: Governor Sule's Son, Hassan Is Dead by TUANKU(m): 10:43am On Jan 27, 2023
Shalommy:
See this ABOKI. And yours is at the corner. Rip in advance. EWU
Product of baby factory. You lot like to play victim yet you're the most wicked and vengeful ethnic group in the country. Don't worry soon ESN will murder your family and we will be here to celebrate.
I blame the useless village mgbeke that gave birth to you.
Re: Governor Sule's Son, Hassan Is Dead by ZombieTERROR: 10:52am On Jan 27, 2023
Kewtt:

Don't be an animal! Why posting political nonsense on the death news thread of a young man in his prime?

Re: Governor Sule's Son, Hassan Is Dead by Emmanuel30a: 10:54am On Jan 27, 2023
Easylife1234:
Haaà soo painful, May his Soul rest in peace
Hi, which phone are you using? Plus, are you a man or a woman...?
Re: Governor Sule's Son, Hassan Is Dead by samonak(m): 11:00am On Jan 27, 2023
Subscription things. 2023 Elections don near
Re: Governor Sule's Son, Hassan Is Dead by Rhapsody97: 11:17am On Jan 27, 2023
Orun're oo....make e greet awolowo for me
Re: Governor Sule's Son, Hassan Is Dead by Amb1045(m): 11:43am On Jan 27, 2023
DAHORMEY:

na akamu full your brain. Na northerners dee give presidency. You mumu too much

Re: Governor Sule's Son, Hassan Is Dead by Shalommy(f): 11:44am On Jan 27, 2023
TUANKU:

Product of baby factory. You lot like to play victim yet you're the most wicked and vengeful ethnic group in the country. Don't worry soon ESN will murder your family and we will be here to celebrate.
I blame the useless village mgbeke that gave birth to you.
You mean BOKOHARAM? Chaii.. They'll kill you. I trust them. I won't say anything about your family because you have none. Bastard.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sule's Son, Hassan Is Dead by Biggeststar01: 2:05pm On Jan 27, 2023
TUANKU:

Why would they give almajiri phone...

WHY
Re: Governor Sule's Son, Hassan Is Dead by ufuosman(m): 2:25pm On Jan 27, 2023
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Criticized For Using 7 Phones. See His Response / PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Visits Offa, Kwara State Over Robbery Attack / Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.