Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Governor Sule's Son, Hassan Is Dead - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sule's Son, Hassan Is Dead (36760 Views)

Wallahi, I Will Do Only One Term & Retire To America - Governor Sule (Throwback) / Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US / Deborah Samuel: Governor Sule Begs CAN Not To Hold Protest In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sule's Son, Hassan Is Dead by MrDetermined: 3:31pm On Jan 27, 2023
How AA sule and dangote dealt with eggon people when they thought labaran maku would win, labaran deserved the seat if the election was carried out free ands fair but nop, reverse was the case.

RIP to the dead
Re: Governor Sule's Son, Hassan Is Dead by TUANKU(m): 5:21pm On Jan 27, 2023
Biggeststar01:

Why would they give almajiri phone...

WHY
Almajiri wey go sponsor your papa lifestyle since he can't afford to.
Re: Governor Sule's Son, Hassan Is Dead by TUANKU(m): 5:22pm On Jan 27, 2023
Shalommy:
You mean BOKOHARAM? Chaii.. They'll kill you. I trust them. I won't say anything about your family because you have none. Bastard.
Good, na why ESN go locate your miserable family and put them out of their perpetual misery and poverty.
Re: Governor Sule's Son, Hassan Is Dead by Sleekfingers: 6:22pm On Jan 27, 2023
Re: Governor Sule's Son, Hassan Is Dead by Peacefulgold(m): 6:50pm On Jan 27, 2023
Governor that was just speaking yesterday on channels on the 28 herders killed by a drone ,never knew his own bad news awaits him at dawn ...may the souls of the dead rest in peace ...
Re: Governor Sule's Son, Hassan Is Dead by Biggeststar01: 7:26pm On Jan 27, 2023
TUANKU:

Almajiri wey go sponsor your papa lifestyle since he can't afford to.

Ok oo😂🤣

Can't wait for atiku to win, so we can divide NIGERIA already.

I'm tired of calling animals my kwantry people tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Identities Of BDC Operators Arrested For "Transferring Funds To Boko Haram" / Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics / Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.