Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,353 members, 7,829,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Women; How Many Months Did It Ever Take You To Accept A Man's Intent For Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women; How Many Months Did It Ever Take You To Accept A Man's Intent For Dating (481 Views)

Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! / A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women; How Many Months Did It Ever Take You To Accept A Man's Intent For Dating by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 27, 2023
Hi all. This question is directed to women. But Men can also give a clue as to how many months it take for the girl they're currently dating to accept.

There's a woman I've been asking out for 8 months now, yet no green light. But she is nice to me overall. How do you guys see this?

Do I need to move on and forget it ever happen or what?
Re: Women; How Many Months Did It Ever Take You To Accept A Man's Intent For Dating by rickpat(m): 12:02pm On Jan 27, 2023
get a girl to pose as your girlfriend,if the lady in question doesn't show any atom of jealousy,baba just move on,it means the lady is not into you at all

1 Like

Re: Women; How Many Months Did It Ever Take You To Accept A Man's Intent For Dating by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2023
rickpat:
get a girl to pose as your girlfriend,if the lady in question doesn't show any atom of jealousy,baba just move on,it means the lady is not into you at all

Ahah. What if she feels threatened and think I'm not serious with her? Whereas I'm very serious
Re: Women; How Many Months Did It Ever Take You To Accept A Man's Intent For Dating by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 27, 2023
Mods. Farano, Rocktation, move to front page
Let's hear opinions.
Re: Women; How Many Months Did It Ever Take You To Accept A Man's Intent For Dating by rickpat(m): 12:07pm On Jan 27, 2023
LarochelE:

Ahah. What if she feels threatened and think I'm not serious with her? Whereas I'm very serious
relax,you won't tell her the girl is your girlfriend or not...only what you do is to get close to the new girl,give her attend,talk about her when with the lady in question...

let me tell a secret,girls like/want what their fellow girls like/want...use the new girl to make her feel that the attention you give to her is now reduced

you can use a cousin as the new girl
Re: Women; How Many Months Did It Ever Take You To Accept A Man's Intent For Dating by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 27, 2023
rickpat:
relax,you won't tell her the girl is your girlfriend or not...only what you do is to get close to the new girl,give her attend,talk about her when with the lady in question...

let me tell a secret,girls like/want what their fellow girls like/want...use the new girl to make her feel that the attention you give to her is now reduced

you can use a cousin as the new girl

Wrong advise sad sad till she dump your sorry ass
OP, sincerely ask the girl whether she's interested in dating you or not
Maybe you're giving the bad boy vibe
Re: Women; How Many Months Did It Ever Take You To Accept A Man's Intent For Dating by rickpat(m): 12:20pm On Jan 27, 2023
Lakaka:

hahahaha...8months is too much Sha for him to still be afraid of dumping... there's no dumping though cus they are not dating

1 Like

Re: Women; How Many Months Did It Ever Take You To Accept A Man's Intent For Dating by marlow1962(m): 12:44pm On Jan 27, 2023
If I ask you out and within the first week of doing so I got no answers from you, I start loosing interest.
Two weeks and no answer, I will die the idea.

That’s for me, don’t know about you.
Re: Women; How Many Months Did It Ever Take You To Accept A Man's Intent For Dating by Zonefree(m): 12:46pm On Jan 27, 2023
So, there are still men asking Nigerian girls out undecided

4 Likes

Re: Women; How Many Months Did It Ever Take You To Accept A Man's Intent For Dating by tobialabi751(m): 12:54pm On Jan 27, 2023
Bro I'm trying to get something here, so if u de give girl badboy vibe come de ask her out she no go gree?

Re: Women; How Many Months Did It Ever Take You To Accept A Man's Intent For Dating by Valnel: 12:55pm On Jan 27, 2023
Omor,.. free the girl, don't call or chat her up for a week,... Get another girl that values your time and effort,.. women plenty..
I can't imagine asking a girl out for 8months,... One week she no give me answer, omor I change ship,
Re: Women; How Many Months Did It Ever Take You To Accept A Man's Intent For Dating by tobialabi751(m): 12:56pm On Jan 27, 2023
Bro I'm trying to get something here, so if u de give girl badboy vibe come de ask her out she no go gree?
rickpat:
hahahaha...8months is too much Sha for him to still be afraid of dumping... there's no dumping though cus they are not dating
Re: Women; How Many Months Did It Ever Take You To Accept A Man's Intent For Dating by 2dice01: 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2023
Why do men love suffering so much 😂
We don't like enjoyment at all

Wooing a lady for 8months😏
she keeps you pending in the friendzone while she bànging other dudes

Continue Boss within 2years she will change her mind
Am talking from experience bro
Re: Women; How Many Months Did It Ever Take You To Accept A Man's Intent For Dating by rickpat(m): 1:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
tobialabi751:
it depends on the girl and how much she likes the guy...look,if a girl likes you she will give you chances whether badboy vibe or not

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Strips At Banking Hall, Demands That Her 'missing Money' Be ..... / Relationship Advice For Women / Is Love Possible Within The GAY COMMUNITY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.