Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:54 PM

Nigerian Woman Strips At Banking Hall, Demands That Her 'missing Money' Be ..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Woman Strips At Banking Hall, Demands That Her 'missing Money' Be ..... (497 Views)

Mad Woman Creates Scene At Banking Hall After N1 Million Was Withdrawn From Acc / Breast & Ikebe!! Bold And Sexy Woman Strips Down To Celebrate Her Birthday!! / "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Strips At Banking Hall, Demands That Her 'missing Money' Be ..... by Starpius1: 9:06am On Feb 02, 2023
Nigerian woman strips at banking hall, demands that her 'missing money' be returned (video)

A video of a woman who stripped at a banking hall over her ?missing money? has caused a stir after being shared online.

The lady who stripped to her underwear, demanded that her money be returned. She further revealed that the incident has kept her children out of school. She was heard saying in Yoruba;
?Close my account. I don?t want to use it again. Return my money. My children didn?t go to school yesterday, they didn?t go today.?
Click link below to Watch the video 👇👇
👇
https://www.slightgist.com.ng/nigerian-woman-sâ€Ķe-returned-video/

Re: Nigerian Woman Strips At Banking Hall, Demands That Her 'missing Money' Be ..... by Wawelexy(m): 9:47am On Feb 02, 2023
This can't even return her money... Nigeria banks are sh*t

(1) (Reply)

Most Banks Are Not Accepting Old Notes / Vcf Contact File For Vcf Contact File / Which Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.