Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,023 members, 7,863,687 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:41 PM

Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise (214 Views)

Am I Being Selfish? Please Advise Me / I Am Pregnant And Lonely, Please Advise Me. / Advise Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise by hidden19: 3:28pm On Jan 27, 2023
Hello Nairalander for some years now I had issues with a loan on my bank account which made me unable to save money in my account let just say I have been unable to pay it back , I later end up saving the money in my wife account
To my greatest surprise she always keep monitoring me and so obsessed because I save money in her account and requesting me how I spend money
Even up till the little 5k I am doing well as a father and a family man but I am getting tired please advise and no insults this would be appreciated
Re: Advise by yomi007k(m): 3:33pm On Jan 27, 2023
grin

My brother na question she ask. Na answer you go give am.

It pays to keep a budget in this economy.
Re: Advise by hidden19: 3:37pm On Jan 27, 2023
What happened is that I have a bank but I have issues with a loan repayment should I go ahead and pay it off or I should keep using her account because every little withdrawal of buy things I get questioned it’s getting me pissed off
Re: Advise by FalseProphet1(m): 3:38pm On Jan 27, 2023
What stops you from opening another account and moving your money there. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Advise by hidden19: 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2023
If i open any bank account the loan would be withdrawn from any bank because it’s the same Bvn linked to all

1 Like

Re: Advise by yomi007k(m): 3:44pm On Jan 27, 2023
hidden19:
What happened is that I have a bank but I have issues with a loan repayment should I go ahead and pay it off or I should keep using her account because every little withdrawal of buy things I get questioned it’s getting me pissed off

Tell her the loan issue and pay off your loan bro.

The truth will set us all free.
Re: Advise by hidden19: 3:49pm On Jan 27, 2023
She knows about the loan but she has never advised me to pay it off and I never did despite having the money to do it ,I keep putting it in her account but I feel I don’t have any privacy other than her everytime asking me why I removed some money in my account even when I don’t over spend its crazy it’s my money for God sake
Re: Advise by frozen70(f): 8:01pm On Jan 27, 2023
hidden19:
Hello Nairalander for some years now I had issues with a loan on my bank account which made me unable to save money in my account let just say I have been unable to pay it back , I later end up saving the money in my wife account
To my greatest surprise she always keep monitoring me and so obsessed because I save money in her account and requesting me how I spend money
Even up till the little 5k I am doing well as a father and a family man but I am getting tired please advise and no insults this would be appreciated

There is nothing to advice you on so far the money is in her account, she will still be monitoring you

You can open an account for any of your child then be saving there

But make haste and clear the loan you took so that you can run your own account

(1) (Reply)

Cv/cover Letter Writing And Review / What Is The Role Of Photos/pictures In Love/ Relationship S? / Please Send Me Data Or Airtime For Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.