Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? (3371 Views)

'I Hate It When A Lady Drinks Beer' - Man Says But Got These Reactions / This Picture Of The Hottest Slay Queen Got Us Up / Lady Calls Out Man Who Has Been Asking Her Out But Got Married In December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? by 2buffagain(m): 5:21am On Jan 28, 2023
Na cheating go sure pass if she is not even his spec
Re: He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? by techWriter3: 6:13am On Jan 28, 2023
It will beginning in sobs
Re: He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? by freddie009(m): 6:49am On Jan 28, 2023
JoyousFurnitire:

How una dey get this connect 😩

Omon nah networking, your kind of circles matters.
Re: He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? by freddie009(m): 7:11am On Jan 28, 2023
tiptoe1:
I just they picture as the woman go look in the next 5years and my guy go they him 30's looking good like a fine wine. Chai cry

Life is all about sacrifices bro. Nothing good come easy.
Re: He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? by KingMack(m): 7:12am On Jan 28, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
If he doesnt want he should give her to me. I can even marry a 100 year old american lady sef but only american. Cant do that for any other nationality

even this kind one undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? by freddie009(m): 7:14am On Jan 28, 2023
frozen70:

He is going in for her because of her foreign status not for love sake
So let him decide what he wants

Life is a transaction sis, he wants money, and she needs a man. If she were in her late twenties with that American status she wouldn't marry just any man.

1 Like

Re: He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:32am On Jan 28, 2023
KingMack:

Yeah cheesy cheesy cheesy this one can still walk. Even the ones that can't walk so far as she's American.
Re: He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? by Johnchrix(m): 8:02am On Jan 28, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Yeah cheesy cheesy cheesy this one can still walk. Even the ones that can't walk so far as she's American.

I don laugh tire.
Re: He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? by frozen70(f): 8:04am On Jan 28, 2023
freddie009:

Life is a transaction sis, he wants money, and she needs a man. If she were in her late twenties with that American status she wouldn't marry just any man.

I love what you said because you and I understands your guys plans

The big question now is, will he be able to cope with her incase she wants to be the Boss, remember she is highly placed than him

What if she is so stingy that he can't have access to her money which is the motivating factor in this case

Lastly, let him not complain that she is not obedient and submissive

1 Like

Re: He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:56am On Jan 28, 2023
KingMack:

wtf 😱💀
Re: He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? by lereinter(m): 9:45am On Jan 28, 2023
Is the woman a divorcee, widow, unmarried

How long have she known the woman

He needs serious relationship help
Re: He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? by Blazebond(m): 10:13am On Jan 28, 2023
He should leave the innocent lady alone if he doesn't want or love her.
Re: He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? by DAramis: 11:21am On Jan 28, 2023
Romanoff:
It will end in tears. 15 years age gap, that's his mum.
🤣🤣🤣😂😅🙆‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Your bad mouth will put you in trouble in this social space😂
Re: He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? by Romanoff(f): 11:39am On Jan 28, 2023
DAramis:

🤣🤣🤣😂😅🙆‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Your bad mouth will put you in trouble in this social space😂

Them go gather give me general beating one day.
Re: He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? by DAramis: 11:43am On Jan 28, 2023
Romanoff:

Them go gather give me general beating one day.

Na serious e-beating o
Re: He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? by Gerrard59(m): 11:51am On Jan 28, 2023
Always a friend. Never the OP, as if the friend doesn't know how to use Google to open Nairaland. Check his previous topic and the last sentence in this thread:

My people, meat don land grin

Probably another unemployed Nairalander who has so much time to waste by creating different threads using different monikers or the Mods trying to create "interesting topics".

Another tale that never happened!

Fake thread!

1 Like

Re: He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? by freddie009(m): 1:25pm On Jan 28, 2023
frozen70:

I love what you said because you and I understands your guys plans

The big question now is, will he be able to cope with her incase she wants to be the Boss, remember she is highly placed than him

What if she is so stingy that he can't have access to her money which is the motivating factor in this case

Lastly, let him not complain that she is not obedient and submissive

Lol, he better not complain, that's the sacrifice he has to pay. Nothing is free anywhere.
Re: He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? by frozen70(f): 1:40pm On Jan 28, 2023
freddie009:

Lol, he better not complain, that's the sacrifice he has to pay. Nothing is free anywhere.

Exactly
Re: He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? by Tumbuleke: 5:38am On Jan 29, 2023
Brandiebird:
Nigerian men will marry old grandmothers because they are white women without asking for out opinions and celebrate their wedding day online! 💅

But because it’s a Nigerian woman, we can not rest! Imagine a crook asking for advice on whether he should use another human being but it’s the innocent woman getting dragged❗️

I don’t think the woman is as innocent as you think. She is not out of touch completely with naija realities. She comes occasionally and knows what’s up. So there’s high probably that she might also want to use him to appease the naija people or family questioning her overdue single life. Afterwards, she might change.

Both the guy and the lady want something from each other….so??
Re: He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? by Tumbuleke: 5:42am On Jan 29, 2023
ednut1:
Not worth it. There are many guys in USA looking for papers too why none of them gree for am You may think say you go get green card and the thing go turn to bondage

I thought as much, especially the fact say the lady is not out of touch with naija realities. She dey come naija occasionally, and know what’s up.

If it she is completely born and bred in abroad, but naija descend, or whittey….no too much shaking
Re: He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? by Tumbuleke: 5:44am On Jan 29, 2023
2buffagain:
Na cheating go sure pass if she is not even his spec

Omo, the cheating go wear agbada join, but those kind of ladies will be very insecure, and always will want to close mark the guy
Re: He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? by Tumbuleke: 5:49am On Jan 29, 2023
lereinter:

Is the woman a divorcee, widow, unmarried

How long have she known the woman

He needs serious relationship help

She is unmarried.

He was matched with her barely a year…
Re: He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? by Tumbuleke: 6:01am On Jan 29, 2023
Gerrard59:
Always a friend. Never the OP, as if the friend doesn't know how to use Google to open Nairaland. Check his previous topic and the last sentence in this thread:

Probably another unemployed Nairalander who has so much time to waste by creating different threads using different monikers or the Mods trying to create "interesting topics".

Another tale that never happened!

Fake thread!

You think so…..well, if you’re a good psychologist, you will know some people create thread and try as much as possible to conceal their identity either by using pseudo names or by not being overtly direct with their stories to help conceal their person.

So as far as the post is applicable to real life situation, give your contribution and move on. If the poster don’t benefit, there’s definitely someone somewhere that same scenario is a reflection of their real world, and will benefit…Cheers

1 Like

Re: He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? by lereinter(m): 8:25am On Jan 29, 2023
Tumbuleke:

She is unmarried.

He was matched with her barely a year…

It's not easy
Re: He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? by OrigeenalSeven: 4:17pm On Jan 30, 2023
Romanoff:
It will end in tears. 15 years age gap, that's his mum.

Allow am to marry her na
Is it ur tears
Abi you go give am the green card if he decline to marry the old mama

(1) (2) (Reply)

She No Even Wear P@nt” Watch As Bride Mistakenly Exposes Kpekus To Public(video) / This Couple Are Under Fire For Dancing Like This During Their Wedding (pix/video / Should I Still Marry This Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.