Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? (3370 Views)

'I Hate It When A Lady Drinks Beer' - Man Says But Got These Reactions / This Picture Of The Hottest Slay Queen Got Us Up / Lady Calls Out Man Who Has Been Asking Her Out But Got Married In December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? by Tumbuleke: 3:44pm On Jan 27, 2023
A friend studying in UK was matched with a Nigerian lady that has been in the United states for a long time. He has been struggling without residency or a job with sponsorship in UK.

He confided in me that the lady they connected him with is not his spec, also her age is the bigger factor discouraging him.

Should he damn the consequences, settle with this lady and build love afterwards or just go on with his life and see what fate have in store for him (remember, that’s giving in certainty for uncertainty)……

My people, meat don land abeg, make una help me put mouth for this matter grin
Re: He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? by yomi007k(m): 3:47pm On Jan 27, 2023
grin

Tell him to get biro and paper to write out the pros and cons, then he can take a decision.

We are not him and won't live with or without the consequences.

Cheers.

14 Likes

Re: He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? by akube34: 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2023
Tumbuleke:
A friend studying in UK was matched with a Nigerian lady that has been in the United states for a long time. He has been struggling without residency or a job witg sponsorship in UK.

He confided in me that the lady they match make him with is not his spec, also her age is the bigger factor discouraging him.

Should he damn the consequences, settle with this lady and build love afterwards or just go on with his life and see what fate have in store for him (remember, that’s giving in certainty for uncertainty)……

My people, meat don land grin
oga na u

8 Likes

Re: He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? by Romanoff(f): 3:52pm On Jan 27, 2023
It will end in tears. 15 years age gap, that's his mum.

10 Likes

Re: He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? by FirstCounsel(m): 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2023
cheesy grin
Romanoff:
Re: He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? by Tumbuleke: 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2023
Romanoff:

Omo, I think am too…Told him he is literally sacrificing his fate for his unborn kids. Well, for me I don’t think I will
Re: He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2023
If he doesnt want he should give her to me. I can even marry a 100 year old american lady sef but only american. Cant do that for any other nationality

8 Likes

Re: He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? by Brunosamel(m): 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2023
Nope A man should have 3Fs for contemplating or engaging in amarriage

Fossil ; -|e older
Fortune - Be wealthier
Fitness - Be fitter

3 Likes

Re: He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? by Tumbuleke: 4:01pm On Jan 27, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
If he doesnt want he should give her to me. I can even marry a 100 year old american lady sef but only american. Cant do that for any other nationality

grin grin Can’t do that for Canadian, Australia, British citizen??
Re: He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2023
Tumbuleke:

grin grin Can’t do that for Canadian, Australia, British citizen??

Canada probably since it's easy to move from Canada to the usa. Australia and Britain no way.

1 Like

Re: He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? by Tumbuleke: 4:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Canada probably since it's easy to move from Canada to the usa. Australia and Britain no way.

When it comes to marriage, I can’t sacrifice to that length. Except I have a thorough thought over it, and I’m very convinced with my actions, regardless the person nationality.

How many years person go live for this small world sef

1 Like

Re: He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? by Tumbuleke: 4:15pm On Jan 27, 2023
Brunosamel:
Nope A man should have 3Fs for contemplating or engaging in amarriage

Fossil ; -|e older
Fortune - Be wealthier
Fitness - Be fitter

I seem to agree, though not always with same exactness
Re: He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:17pm On Jan 27, 2023
Tumbuleke:

When it comes to marriage, I can’t sacrifice to that length. Except I have a thorough thought over it, and I’m very convinced with my actions, regardless the person nationality.

How many years person go live for this small world sef

Anything for my own benefit and advancement if marriage will bring it absolutely no problem. Marrying an American citizen you get green card immediately people that go to Harvard and MIT green card isn't sure for them. They have to jump H1B loops and all.

1 Like

Re: He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? by Tumbuleke: 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Anything for my own benefit and advancement if marriage will bring it absolutely no problem. Marrying an American citizen you get green card immediately people that go to Harvard and MIT green card isn't sure for them. They have to jump H1B loops and all.

What about the marriage, love, compatibility, self esteem, perception, self worth…..na naija woman for US ooo. So she knows you settled with her for the paper and she will put some boundaries or people will advise her to. She dey enter naija occasionally, she get naija friends wey dem dey communicate…so no be abroad born wey no know what’s up

If na pure whittey, even me no go mind as far as that mutuality dey between us

1 Like

Re: He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? by Baronthecelebri: 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
He should go ahead, they should sign alimony. France president wife is older than him
Re: He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? by thorpido(m): 4:28pm On Jan 27, 2023
Is it just the green card he wants or marriage?
He shouldn't deceive himself,he will eventually seek another woman after settling with this particular one.
Re: He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? by Tumbuleke: 4:36pm On Jan 27, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
He should go ahead, they should sign alimony. France president wife is older than him

Why alimony??….he is a student remember
Re: He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? by Tumbuleke: 4:38pm On Jan 27, 2023
thorpido:
Is it just the green card he wants or marriage?
He shouldn't deceive himself,he will eventually seek another woman after settling with this particular one.

It’s a match make…and she was introduced to him. He is just confused considering her not his spec and age factor.
Re: He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? by thorpido(m): 4:45pm On Jan 27, 2023
Tumbuleke:

It’s a match make…and she was introduced to him. He is just confused considering her not his spec and age factor.
He should leave her.Why deceive himself?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? by LONGPREEK(m): 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2023
Tumbuleke:
A friend studying in UK was matched with a Nigerian lady that has been in the United states for a long time. He has been struggling without residency or a job witg sponsorship in UK.

He confided in me that the lady they match make him with is not his spec, also her age is the bigger factor discouraging him.

guy go an hustle so that evening newspapers and old oloshos will not be using your as their retirement plan

7 Likes

Re: He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 27, 2023
LONGPREEK:
guy go an hustle so that evening newspapers and old oloshos will not be using your as their retirement plan

Guy be realistic, who is the charity case in this situation?

1 Like

Re: He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 27, 2023
Tumbuleke:

Anyway, at this moment, fate has nothing to offer to him except the lady, he should use his opportunity well.

It is obvious, that the woman wants a partner and it is obvious the man wants a proper life.

They can bought work things out, if they are willing
Re: He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? by Solocoin: 6:25pm On Jan 27, 2023
He should do what he will regret in the future.
Someone once connected me to a lady in UK who's a medical Doctor and the age gap was 10yrs and I declined it. I can't do anything because big money.
Re: He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 6:29pm On Jan 27, 2023
Romanoff:
😭😭😭
Re: He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2023
Solocoin:
He should do what he will regret in the future.
Someone once connected me to a lady in UK who's a medical Doctor and the age gap was 10yrs and I declined it. I can't do anything because big money.

How una dey get this connect 😩

3 Likes

Re: He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? by toujurs: 6:33pm On Jan 27, 2023
That woman would be very toxic and bitter with bad manners, he can ask her for help, marrying a 45 years old woman. Godforbid. He can never be happy.
Re: He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? by tiptoe1: 6:36pm On Jan 27, 2023
I just they picture as the woman go look in the next 5years and my guy go they him 30's looking good like a fine wine. Chai cry

3 Likes

Re: He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? by frozen70(f): 7:07pm On Jan 27, 2023
Tumbuleke:

He is going in for her because of her foreign status not for love sake
So let him decide what he wants

1 Like

Re: He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? by seanwilliam(m): 8:17pm On Jan 27, 2023
Tumbuleke:

why be say na all of your friends Dey get problem ? grin
I know your story is not real Anyway
A lady of 45 is a no no for relationship except she’ll be my sugar mummy with benefit attached grin
Re: He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? by grandstar(m): 1:56am On Jan 28, 2023
Tumbuleke

He doesn't seem keen. Let him forget the whole thing.

It's wrong to use and dump someone.

The lady anyway isn't that innocent. What does she really expect from a man15 years younger? It's like a 20 year old mistress telling her potbelly sugar daddy of 60 that he very handsome? No be vawulence be Dat? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? by Brandiebird(f): 2:48am On Jan 28, 2023
Nigerian men will marry old grandmothers because they are white women without asking for out opinions and celebrate their wedding day online! 💅

But because it’s a Nigerian woman, we can not rest! Imagine a crook asking for advice on whether he should use another human being but it’s the innocent woman getting dragged❗️

1 Like

Re: He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? by ednut1(m): 4:50am On Jan 28, 2023
Not worth it. There are many guys in USA looking for papers too why none of them gree for am You may think say you go get green card and the thing go turn to bondage

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Shares Wedding Pictures After Claiming Men Are Scum / Is It Still Proper To Approach A Girl On The Road . : / How To Seduce A Man With Class & Elegance!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.