Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? (8690 Views)

How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? / Why Does This Older Woman Always Looks At Me In A Angry And Jealous Manner / Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by Burdenbearer: 8:25am On Jan 28, 2023
newcommer:

If she's over 40, how old are you?
I'm below.

Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by TONYE001(m): 9:02am On Jan 28, 2023
etrange:
See the way y'all are treating this guy's malicious intentions with kid gloves, laughing and making light of it. If it was a girl that created a thread asking how she could sleep with someone (even if it's someone her age), y'all would have been calling her all sorts of names. Just before you start telling me the biological and psychological differences between men and women, just remember not to come here tomorrow to lament that there's no one to marry. You can't expect only one gender to maintain the sanity in society while you wild around. No matter how much you train your girl child, they'll still mingle with the boy child you refused to hold accountable. And when they do, they can't bear the burden of morality all by themselves.

Je suis d'accord avec ce que tu as dit!

Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by Baronthecelebri: 9:06am On Jan 28, 2023
Marry her and stop beating about the bush

Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by TONYE001(m): 9:10am On Jan 28, 2023
Dear one-sided judges,

Well done!

Continue to cast females to your judgements while sparing and encouraging males to live wildly. Continue to degrade females while praising males for their sexual adventures. Continue to subject females to cruelty while prioritizing males in the society.

Here's a male that's aiming to exploit a woman, the so-called virgin you've all been praying for. You all supporting his pursuit even though it's evil and wicked. She's a Christian, she doesn't support premarital sex, she's godly, but the gentleman wants to have sex with her and possibly get her pregnant.

Imagine the boldness!

He doesn't want to get married to her because he doesn't have the financial capacity to sponsor a wedding. Does he have the finances to train a child

He's hoping to exploit her age and love for him (which may only be his imagination)..

Your double-standard orientation is irritating and nauseating. I'm tired of reading threads attacking women while same writers praise men for doing the exact thing. A lady that sleeps with a guy is a prostitute but a guy that sleeps with a lady is a wise man.

Your thinking goes to confirm that you're childish, and it's perhaps a mistake to allow you access the internet.

Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by JimmySwaggart(m): 9:16am On Jan 28, 2023
If you marry her, na her type they birth just a single child. U people will find another child, and might not see, bcuz the ovaries has dried up by then. Then you both will start to go from one prayer house to the other and taking all sorts of agbo and concussion. Be patient you will find a younger person to marry. You are not financially buoyant so forget sex with her for now, even sef poor man no suppose dey get erection. Anyways just look for another willing chick to have sex with. If you chuk head in and marry her, na church program Dem go use finish you, religious camp programs here and there, night vigil non stop, workers meeting, and so on, you wey no get better job before will end up being more of a less product person and will be broke for the rest of your life. And you will be at her mercy bcuz na her money go dey sustain the home. So she go dey remote control you anyhow, you will escape that only if you are man enough to give her some brain resetting beating of her life irrespective of her age, most yahoo guys do that to their girl friends that her way older than them, so that will put her in her place if she crosses her boundaries due to see finish from her to you, you know what she will still stay put in the marriage because she has no where to go, shame won't allow her to approach the marriage committee of her church for a divorce. But if you are not stern and man enough for her then, she will expect you to be a spirikoko like her, if not na hunger go finish you, if you no bring correct money you no no go chop. Because if she gets a child off you, She will start making demand for 50/50 financial responsibility from you. And if you don't meet up, she would kick you out of the house, by that time your own don finish patapata, bcuz you spent productive time trying to fit into her zone, wasting productive time being a church person, instead of hustling hard for a survival mode in an economic viable lagos. See once again, just forget sex, just be billing her, if avenue dey to chop her money, chop it and clean mouth, girls do it alot, dey chop simp money and pant simp no go see. She's using u till when a brother in her church will look at her side and pity her and then propose. Just forget about her kpekus for now, na when her period start to dey fluctuate, she go no say a child in hand is better dan virginity with a touch of menopause.

Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by kunchi(m): 9:18am On Jan 28, 2023
No need just marry her....

Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by felixzo1(m): 9:26am On Jan 28, 2023
Burdenbearer:
Hi, Nairalanders. I just met a lady who is a virgin and over 40. She is older than i am and she is financial independent. She is nice, caring and generous. She has a place of her own. I want to knack her and possibly get her pregnant, so that we can have kids together. She do giving me things for free. The issue now is that, she is this Churchy type and trying everything possible to avoid sex, even when i visited. And age is not by her side. Guys, What do i do abt this? I no wan pour sain, sain for my garri by initiating sex. Note: I have no bad intention against her. I'm not financially bouyant enough to do our human laws of marriage. She is even financially bouyant than i am.
question 1 , how did you come to the conclusion that the lady is a virgin. questions 2 , what makes you think a lady that has kept herself for that long will give herself to a person who is not her husband.

Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by benqo01(m): 9:49am On Jan 28, 2023
burp18:
You have no bad intention against her.
You just want to knack her and get her pregnant grin
Motive!! grin grin

😂😂😂😂😂 OP FUNNY DIE
Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by Ihedinuwa69(m): 10:48am On Jan 28, 2023
You don't have to tell a girl if you want to knack her.
Make a move when next you two are together. start by touching, from there graduate to kissing, then try and pull her clothes and watch her body language. If she tells you to stop please do immediately...

Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by PerfectMan24: 11:10am On Jan 28, 2023
Go pay her bride price
Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by Farfalla(f): 12:24pm On Jan 28, 2023
Burdenbearer:
Hi, Nairalanders. I just met a lady who is a virgin and over 40. She is older than i am and she is financial independent. She is nice, caring and generous. She has a place of her own. I want to knack her and possibly get her pregnant, so that we can have kids together. She do giving me things for free. The issue now is that, she is this Churchy type and trying everything possible to avoid sex, even when i visited. And age is not by her side. Guys, What do i do abt this? I no wan pour sain, sain for my garri by initiating sex. Note: I have no bad intention against her. I'm not financially bouyant enough to do our human laws of marriage. She is even financially bouyant than i am.

The two of you are not compatible.
1. She is a mature woman, while you are a man child.
2. She strikes me as religious, you - a riff raff.
3. She believes that sex is only for married couples, while you seem to believe in random knacking.
4. She's financially stable, while you're not even able to afford resources for basic marriage rites.
5. She's generous, while you are selfish (probably with her because of the free stuff you get from her).

She doesn't even seem to realize that she's being manipulated by a small boy who wants to knack her without being responsible for her. I hope she opens her eyes to realize what kind of person you are.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by Mercury12(m): 12:51pm On Jan 28, 2023
Burdenbearer:

Marry her first if your intention is pure

Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by Burdenbearer: 1:51pm On Jan 28, 2023
Mercury12:

Marry her first if your intention is pure
How? She is financially bouyant than i am.
Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by Burdenbearer: 1:54pm On Jan 28, 2023
Farfalla:

You are not compatible with her.
2. She seems religious, you - a riff raff.
3. She believes that sex is only for married couples, while you seem to believe in random knacking.
4. She's financially stable, while you're not even able to afford resources for basic marriage rites.
5. She's generous, while you are selfish (probably with her because of the free stuff you get from her).

She doesn't even seem to realize that she's being manipulated by a small boy who wants to knack her without being responsible for her. I hope she opens her eyes to realize what kind of person you are.
I'm compactable with her. Stop these insinuations. The only issue i have is my low income.
Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by Burdenbearer: 1:58pm On Jan 28, 2023
felixzo1:
question 1 , how did you come to the conclusion that the lady is a virgin. questions 2 , what makes you think a lady that has kept herself for that long will give herself to a person who is not her husband.
I found out myself. Second, i never meant to play her by using hit and run method. I said this because of my low income.
Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by Mercury12(m): 2:02pm On Jan 28, 2023
Burdenbearer:
How? She is financially bouyant than i am.
if she is financially buoyant than you then does that stop you from marrying her?
Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by worksmart(m): 2:15pm On Jan 28, 2023
Propose marriage today.
Traditional marriage by end of the month.
Then coast is clear to start putting your babies in her.

It's not rocket science undecided

Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by worksmart(m): 2:27pm On Jan 28, 2023
That is what happens when ladies are too picky and rejecting suitors upandan, then one day they wake up and realise that they're 40 years old and the stream of suitors have dried up.
Then in desperation they allow themselves to fall into the lap of a man like OP who just wants to knack her, break her virginity and make her his baby mama and sugar mama with no thought of marriage. Let this be a lesson to overly choosy ladies in their 20's who are enjoying rejecting suitors left, right and centre tongue
Farfalla:

You are not compatible with her.
2. She seems religious, you - a riff raff.

Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by worksmart(m): 2:38pm On Jan 28, 2023
Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:44pm On Jan 28, 2023
Burdenbearer:
I found out myself.

How?? undecided
Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by Farfalla(f): 9:37pm On Jan 28, 2023
worksmart:
That is what happens when ladies are too picky and rejecting suitors upandan, then one day they wake up and realise that they're 40 years old and the stream of suitors have dried up.
Then in desperation they allow themselves to fall into the lap of a man like OP who just wants to knack her, break her virginity and make her his baby mama and sugar mama with no thought of marriage. Let this be a lesson to overly choosy ladies in their 20's who are enjoying rejecting suitors left, right and centre tongue

Did you use your clairvoyant abilities to know that she rejected a stream of suitors in her 20s?

Some of you guys always sound like losers regurgitating the same tired line about older single women rejecting suitors in their earlier years.

Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by Farfalla(f): 9:49pm On Jan 28, 2023
Burdenbearer:
I'm compactable compatible with her. Stop these insinuations. The only issue i have is my low income.

You don't share similar values, especially concerning her decision not to have sex outside of marriage (probably influenced by her religious beliefs).

You claim your income is low -- so how is it that you feel you can afford children's upkeep, but not a wedding ceremony?

Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by GloriousGbola: 9:56pm On Jan 28, 2023
Farfalla:

Did you use your clairvoyant abilities to know that she rejected a stream of suitors in her 20s?

Some of you guys always sound like losers regurgitating the same tired line about single women rejecting suitors.

One of my guys in school chased this chick for 2 years. Babe no gree. It really fked the guy up and I felt bad for him. Anyways he started dating another chick and then like a year later he dumped her. I was like guy? And he was like - I was tired.

That is what really happens in the story when the chicks date these guys who talk as if they are the best thing since sliced bread

Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by Farfalla(f): 10:34pm On Jan 28, 2023
GloriousGbola:

One of my guys in school chased this chick for 2 years. Babe no gree. It really fked the guy up and I felt bad for him. Anyways he started dating another chick and then like a year later he dumped her. I was like guy? And he was like - I was tired.

That is what really happens in the story when the chicks date these guys who talk as if they are the best thing since sliced bread

They come as "suitors" and when these girls accept their advances, they'll be tagged olosho/ashawo by the very same "suitors" after a break up. This "suitor" won't even stop there. He'll go ahead and advise his fellow boys against marrying that same girl and look for a virgin instead. It's like littering a street and thereafter complaining that the streets are dirty.

They want a virgin, but this virgin must also accept the advances of every "suitor" that comes her way, otherwise she's picky. They also want to sleep with everyone they date and then they wonder why some girls shun dating. Who wants to accept a "suitor" only for him to turn around and call you an ashawo?

Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by Burdenbearer: 10:46pm On Jan 28, 2023
Farfalla:

You don't share similar values, especially concerning her decision not to have sex outside of marriage (probably influenced by her religious beliefs).

You claim your income is low -- so how is it that you feel you can afford children's upkeep, but not a wedding ceremony?
Not me, we can afford children's upkeep if we work together.
Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by okoroemeka(m): 5:24am On Jan 29, 2023
Burdenbearer:
a virgin at 40 is a virgin forever,pls leave that woman something is wrong with her pussy.
Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by Farfalla(f): 7:51am On Jan 29, 2023
Burdenbearer:

Does she know you are scheming to get her pregnant? Is this not a discussion you should be having with her?

Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by TONYE001(m): 10:38am On Jan 29, 2023
Burdenbearer:

But you can't afford getting married to her by working together?

Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by OrigeenalSeven: 6:44pm On Jan 29, 2023
Burdenbearer:

You are a very wicked boy
If fvck dey hungry you why not marry her
If your sperm dun full for ur body you no know road to ashawo lodge make you go throway inside okpo body
You just want use ur own badluck spoil that innocent lady own
You want give am belle
Instead make you go hustle to be a man na how to give an innocent lady belle dey ur mind. Wetin make you think say you fit even give woman belle. You dun forget say that last gal way you give belle you force go do abortion for the fourth time her hot curse still dey follow you...
Re: How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? by OrigeenalSeven: 6:47pm On Jan 29, 2023
Burdenbearer:
She get money pass me so, na she dey marry me. grin
Then later you go turn her houseboy you go dey watch her pants and bra
You are a kid still feeding on mama thank you

If This Man Gets Married, I May Not Be Able To Survive It (photo) / If A Girl Cheats On Her Boyfriend With You Would You Trust The Girl / ***Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2014***

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66