Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Why Do Women Have This Problem? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Have This Problem? (427 Views)

I Just Discovered This Problem my Fiancee has been hiding (Pics) / "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" / 24% Of Lagos Women Have Sex Before 18 Years - Commissioner for Health, Dr Idris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Have This Problem? by Babara1994(m): 8:17pm On Jan 27, 2023
Last night, I was about crossing to the other side of the road when a lady who looked quite chubby and very healthy asked me to help her cross the road. In my mind I was like " as you big reach, you no Sabi cross ba."

She held on to me like a bride clinging onto her groom while I crossed. The same scenario occured several times in the past. Why do grown women find it difficult to cross alone?
Re: Why Do Women Have This Problem? by Natbrowny: 8:26pm On Jan 27, 2023
She's chubby. She cant run fast enuff b4 okada clear her comot for road. She did d right thing.

Her crossing hersef fit cause accident. Papi. U just saved lives. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Have This Problem? by Nazgul: 8:28pm On Jan 27, 2023
Babara1994:
Last night, I was about crossing to the other side of the road when a lady who looked quite chubby and very healthy asked me to help her cross the road. In my mind I was like " as you big reach, you no Sabi cross ba."

She held on to me like a bride clinging onto her groom while I crossed. The same scenario occured several times in the past. Why do grown women find it difficult to cross alone?
She's probably new in Lagos. Most roads in other states aren't as busy as lagos roads, and if you don't politely ask someone to assist you in crossing, you might end up standing there for hours.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Have This Problem? by muyico(m): 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2023
Scare and they cant run fast bcus of obesity

(1) (Reply)

Men Take Care Of Their Kids, Boys Run Away From Their Responsibilities / Please Why Can’t I Cry Anymore / Relationship Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.