Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Please Why Can’t I Cry Anymore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Why Can’t I Cry Anymore (427 Views)

Why Can’t I Order On Aliexpress? / Know Your Worth!!! Don't Cry Anymore / Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Why Can’t I Cry Anymore by Dreadlock69(m): 4:21pm On Mar 14, 2023
I remember nine year’s ago my father beat me up for going outside i was 18 or 19 then , it was my mum that consoled me back then and i felt so much better we where going through rough time cause we have to start life afresh because our home got burnt. So i did different kind of hustle and also dine with the devil with a long spoon to get back up .
during that phase of my life at that time i was going through depression, traumatic experience , failed relationship starting life all over again , burnt certificate and belongings and the rest.
This phase of my life i am at the university , I noticed I can’t even cry again no matter how hard i try , i just take things the way they are ,even if it’s the lecture being on my neck , bills to pay , sorting and textbook and all other expenses , failed relationship and the one’s I ended myself, stress , sacrificing not eaten well just to be able to pass courses. i sometimes go numb not being able to feel anything , take weed , play music , hookup . But I don’t have bad grades thanks to God. I don’t know if it ptsd or being exposed to harsh part of life repeatedly and continuously. I tried locking myself up smoke some weed play some music just to be able to cry but I can’t.

1 Like

Re: Please Why Can’t I Cry Anymore by Zonefree(m): 4:24pm On Mar 14, 2023
. I tried locking myself up smoke some weed play some music just to be able to cry but I can’t.

So, smoking weed and playing some music make one cry

Only God knows the kind of weed una dey smoke these days undecided

2 Likes

Re: Please Why Can’t I Cry Anymore by SultanOfPuna: 4:35pm On Mar 14, 2023
The last time I shed tears was In 2016
When I spent over 8 hours on road to meet my ex in Yaba.
After paying for hotel accommodation
We enter room, I open her legs
Everywhere begin smell like Titus cry

1 Like

Re: Please Why Can’t I Cry Anymore by Postinor: 4:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
Because u already have that feeling in built in u that men don't cry
Re: Please Why Can’t I Cry Anymore by Kobojunkie: 4:52pm On Mar 14, 2023
Dreadlock69:
■ This phase of my life i am at the university , I noticed I can’t even cry again no matter how hard i try , i just take things the way they are ,even if it’s the lecture being on my neck , bills to pay , sorting and textbook and all other expenses , failed relationship and the one’s I ended myself, stress , sacrificing not eaten well just to be able to pass courses. i sometimes go numb not being able to feel anything , take weed , play music , hookup . But I don’t have bad grades thanks to God. I don’t know if it ptsd or being exposed to harsh part of life repeatedly and continuously. I tried locking myself up smoke some weed play some music just to be able to cry but I can’t.
Try chopping some onions to make yourself cry then. undecided
Re: Please Why Can’t I Cry Anymore by marlow1962(m): 5:32pm On Mar 14, 2023
Zonefree:
[b][/b]
So, smoking weed and playing some music make one cry

Only God knows the kind of weed una dey smoke these days undecided
Afa na calm down make the gut talk finish, I believe em go specify the kind weed em dy smoke.

Btw @op , that’s just life. The tins we see everyday has already taken dy tears of our eyes.
A grown ass man crying in these present Nigeria, haba that means sometin is wrong somewhere.
Re: Please Why Can’t I Cry Anymore by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 14, 2023
ogbeni if no be tears of joy we no fit cry again

1 Like

Re: Please Why Can’t I Cry Anymore by Blupen(m): 6:14pm On Mar 14, 2023
the day i go cry again na when i deh smoke weed inside my own house weh i build with my own money....

1 Like

Re: Please Why Can’t I Cry Anymore by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
Blupen:
the day i go cry again na when i deh smoke weed inside my own house weh i build with my own money....
Na wa o you still want smoke weed... make God no give me wetin go make me cry o , except tears of joy or say person transfer $5million for my account as gba ma binu.
Re: Please Why Can’t I Cry Anymore by Blupen(m): 6:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
jackcanfield:

Na wa o you still want smoke weed... make God no give me wetin go make me cry o , except tears of joy or say person transfer $5million for my account as gba ma binu.
Bros na with weed i deh go till i die

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Question / Married Men Should Stop Dragging Akara And Bread With Us Bachelors / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.