Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

My Boyfriend Pampered Me Endlessly Only To End Up Impregnating Another Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Pampered Me Endlessly Only To End Up Impregnating Another Girl (679 Views)

Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy / How my Man Pampered me on a Travel Vacation| Be Romantic / Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Pampered Me Endlessly Only To End Up Impregnating Another Girl by OpzyGist(m): 10:26pm On Jan 27, 2023
An African American woman has shared how her relationship ended after her boyfriend cheated on her. She revealed that he had pampered her since the first month they started dating and gave her many romantic gestures.

According to the woman, her man named Caleb gave her the first bible she owned on her one-month anniversary. The boyfriend used to text her daily, reassuring her of his love and how special she was to him and the world.

He also gave her flowers every week and planned regular romantic dates, however, despite all these...

See more details here:

My boyfriend pampered me endlessly only to end up impregnating another girl – Lady narrates ordeal

https://opzygist.com.ng/relationship-family/my-boyfriend-pampered-me-endlessly-only-to-end-up-impregnating-another-girl/

Re: My Boyfriend Pampered Me Endlessly Only To End Up Impregnating Another Girl by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 10:51pm On Jan 27, 2023
OpzyGist:
An African American woman has shared how her relationship ended after her boyfriend cheated on her. She revealed that he had pampered her since the first month they started dating and gave her many romantic gestures.

According to the woman, her man named Caleb gave her the first bible she owned on her one-month anniversary. The boyfriend used to text her daily, reassuring her of his love and how special she was to him and the world.

He also gave her flowers every week and planned regular romantic dates, however, despite all these...

See more details here:

My boyfriend pampered me endlessly only to end up impregnating another girl – Lady narrates ordeal

https://opzygist.com.ng/relationship-family/my-boyfriend-pampered-me-endlessly-only-to-end-up-impregnating-another-girl/

He gave her a Bible, but impregnated another lady.
Re: My Boyfriend Pampered Me Endlessly Only To End Up Impregnating Another Girl by iluvdonjazzy: 6:54am On Jan 28, 2023
Nice one, your yanga too much that's the reason.

(1) (Reply)

Soon To Come: Banning Of Prostitution In Nigeria / Story Of One Night Stand / What Zodiac Sign Partner Never See Wrong In Anything They Do??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.