Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

She Raped Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Raped Me (4561 Views)

She Raped Me / Nairaland She Raped Me!!! / She Raped Me And Begged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Raped Me by LittleBigDick(m): 11:31am On Jan 28, 2023
I got raped by a female co-worker yesterday being Friday. We went out for drinks after work just as co-workers and all was fine. We were having an ok time, then suddenly I started feeling bleeped. Like super drunk in a way I'd never felt before. I only had 3 drinks so there's no way. There's no fucking way . I think this bitch drugged me?
I vaguely remember her pushing me into her car. I just woke up naked, in what I guess was her house with this bitch asleep next to me too. I got my clothes and quietly left. I still feel really bleeped, dizzy and nauseous. Few minutes outside her house I hop onboard an uber going to my house . I didn't want this. I didn't ask for this. Wtf do I do? I'm going to have to see her at work on Monday. Wtf do I do?
Re: She Raped Me by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 28, 2023
Your story line its good πŸ‘πŸ½ for chapter 1 okey.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Raped Me by Eyinju112(f): 11:40am On Jan 28, 2023
We sincerely apologize to the general public for this very act of nuisance. The poster is one of our psychiatric patients who escaped last night. We urge the public to go about with your various businesses as everything is under control.
Thanks for your understanding

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Raped Me by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 28, 2023
😭 Terrible day to know how to read.

1 Like

Re: She Raped Me by Daniel7543: 11:49am On Jan 28, 2023
Rape her back when U see her on Monday.
U rape me, I rape you, God no go vex.
Re: She Raped Me by siofra(f): 12:00pm On Jan 28, 2023
What were you wearing?

Why did you go out with her?

Why did you drink too much?

Why did you allow her drug you?

Mtchewwww!!!

4 Likes

Re: She Raped Me by talk2hb1(m): 2:21pm On Jan 28, 2023
I smell lie!
Re: She Raped Me by obinna58(m): 2:51pm On Jan 28, 2023
You were drunk but your dck was active grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Raped Me by DONFRANSKID(m): 2:59pm On Jan 28, 2023
Sue that b!tch or arrest her asap.
Re: She Raped Me by drezzyx(m): 3:46pm On Jan 28, 2023
Meaning of sex

Simple

escapade

xaggerated=sex

Abeg i need to make millions .
Re: She Raped Me by Pells: 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2023
Eyinju112:
We sincerely apologize to the general public for this very act of nuisance. The poster is one of our psychiatric patients who escaped last night. We urge the public to go about with your various businesses as everything is under control.
Thanks for your understanding
Olosho how much do you charge per round?
I want to knack grin cheesy
Re: She Raped Me by Pells: 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2023
siofra:
What were you wearing?

Why did you go out with her?

Why did you drink too much?

Why did you allow her drug you?

Mtchewwww!!!
You be mumu

1 Like

Re: She Raped Me by Chris2863(m): 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2023
Bonesbreaker:
Your story line its good πŸ‘πŸ½ for chapter 1 okey.
🀣
Re: She Raped Me by Chris2863(m): 4:31pm On Jan 28, 2023
🀑🀑🀑
Re: She Raped Me by Starboytwo(m): 4:48pm On Jan 28, 2023
When you get to work on Monday, no fear, nothing do you.

Just Whisper behind her, Jennifer, I know what you did.

Jennifer- (scared stiff)

Let’s do it again, this time, no drugging grin

Problem solved.
Re: She Raped Me by dobnina(f): 4:57pm On Jan 28, 2023
LittleBigDick:
I got raped by a female co-worker yesterday being Friday. We went out for drinks after work just as co-workers and all was fine. We were having an ok time, then suddenly I started feeling bleeped. Like super drunk in a way I'd never felt before. I only had 3 drinks so there's no way. There's no fucking way . I think this bitch drugged me?
I vaguely remember her pushing me into her car. I just woke up naked, in what I guess was her house with this bitch asleep next to me too. I got my clothes and quietly left. I still feel really bleeped, dizzy and nauseous. Few minutes outside her house I hop onboard an uber going to my house . I didn't want this. I didn't ask for this. Wtf do I do? I'm going to have to see her at work on Monday. Wtf do I do?
She raped you... Yes
But you enjoyed it.
You have no case here Oga cos your pee was active. She didn't force your pee to rise.

2 Likes

Re: She Raped Me by Slynation(m): 5:07pm On Jan 28, 2023
So you went out to a public bar and some substance automatically entered your drink without you knowing...

Just like someone above has said, Your story line is really good for chapter 1
Re: She Raped Me by Islandboi(m): 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2023
obinna58:
You were drunk but your dck was active grin grin
I guess she gave him Mouth Gig
Re: She Raped Me by Eyinju112(f): 5:29pm On Jan 28, 2023
Is your mother dead or are your sisters suffering from a deadly disease you don’t wanna contact πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. BastardπŸ₯΄
Pells:

Olosho how much do you charge per round?
I want to knack grin cheesy
Re: She Raped Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:49pm On Jan 28, 2023
Eyinju112:
Is your mother dead or are your sisters suffering from a deadly disease you don’t wanna contact πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. BastardπŸ₯΄
This is a smackdown for Pell.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Pells how much does your momma charge? πŸ˜‚
Probably for free.. Pells you should b##ng her if you are so hvrny! πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
She your momma for a reason!
Re: She Raped Me by Pells: 6:16pm On Jan 28, 2023
Eyinju112:
Okpo please tell me your price stop forming hard
Oh sorry I asked publicly grin grin grin
Send me your price tag per round on email undecided grin cheesy
See your lips
You go Sabi suck gbola wella cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Inbox let's transact with your Clitoriscurrencygrin grin
Re: She Raped Me by Pells: 6:18pm On Jan 28, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Pel.ls how much does your momma charge? πŸ˜‚
Probably for free.. Pel.ls you should b##ng her if you are so hvrny! πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
So funny I forgot to laugh undecided undecided undecided
You are ignored till January 29 2029 grin grin cheesy
Re: She Raped Me by Eyinju112(f): 6:24pm On Jan 28, 2023
He’s a bastard and he should be ashamed of it, but because he’s a son of a bitch he feels he can still brag about itπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Pells how much does your momma charge? πŸ˜‚
Probably for free.. Pells you should b##ng her if you are so hvrny! πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: She Raped Me by Eyinju112(f): 6:26pm On Jan 28, 2023
It’s no longer funny here... I think it’s good to go bash your mother, she needs to hear the saddest truth from her beloved son who happens to be a nuisance on a faceless platform πŸ˜‚
Pells:

Okpo please tell me your price stop forming hard
Oh sorry I asked publicly grin grin grin
Send me your price tag per round on email undecided grin cheesy
See your lips
You go Sabi suck gbola wella cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Inbox let's transact with your Clitoriscurrencygrin grin
Re: She Raped Me by Pells: 6:28pm On Jan 28, 2023
Eyinju112:
It’s no longer funny here... I think it’s good to go bash your mother, she needs to hear the saddest truth from her beloved son who happens to be a nuisance on a faceless platform πŸ˜‚
Tell me your price, how much do you charge for hookup and your location
I want to swim in your wide kpekus,I would be wearing a lifejacket when swimming inside so I won't drown myself 🀭
So tell me how much pls
Re: She Raped Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:26pm On Jan 28, 2023
Pells:

So funny I forgot to laugh undecided undecided undecided
You are ignored till January 29 2029 grin grin cheesy
Dude you are dry as fvk... πŸ₯±πŸ˜‚
How much does your momma charge πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Or is it for free?

Does she love choking.. I mean your momma! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Or she love being strangled? πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: She Raped Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:28pm On Jan 28, 2023
Eyinju112:
He’s a bastard and he should be ashamed of it, but because he’s a son of a bitch he feels he can still brag about itπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ooh.. he's just a kid.. Pells is only a 16 yr old boy who has no life..

Can't imagine his momma getting bvnged by junkies for free! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Dude might even be a product of rape!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚2

1 Like

Re: She Raped Me by Sixfeetbelle: 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2023
LittleBigDick:

You wanted it.

You were asking for it.

Cause why would you go out with her and accept drinks if you didn't want it? Why would you go out for drinks with someone you didn't want sexually?

You must have spiked her interest in you with the seductive way you dressed at work and flirtatious conversations you had with her. So she saw them as greenlight.

Next time, don't talk to anybody at work. Don't accept drinks, infact don't even go out again cause you'll attract attention.

1 Like

Re: She Raped Me by Eyinju112(f): 7:46pm On Jan 28, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜’πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ooh.. he's just a kid.. Pells is only a 16 yr old boy who has no life..

Can't imagine his momma getting bvnged by junkies for free! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Dude might even be a product of rape!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚2
Re: She Raped Me by youngZee23: 7:54pm On Jan 28, 2023
This life no balance..why don't people take boys serious..if this story is from a girl..everybody will be calling for the boys head but now look at the comments..boys are in trouble

1 Like

Re: She Raped Me by SporaD8: 9:32pm On Jan 28, 2023
dobnina:

She raped you... Yes
But you enjoyed it.
You have no case here Oga cos your pee was active. She didn't force your pee to rise.
I'd always pride myself as expert on how the human body works; but the day I had to explain how erection works to a female friend... I realized I was a neophyte!
A sleeping Drunkman will definitely develop a special kind of erection when his fog brain interpreted his urge to urinate as the point of ejaculation.
That's what the lady took advantage of!
Re: She Raped Me by frozen70(f): 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2023
LittleBigDick:

When you see her tell her congratulations

For her to handle you with out your notice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies,can U Honestly Date Guys Driving Toyota? / Amazingly Cute Pet Names To Call Your Boyfriend / 10 Body Spots Every Women Want To Be Touched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.