Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,586 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted (14024 Views)

Tinubu's Camp Unhappy Over Caretaker Tenure Extension, Says We Are Strategising / Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation / Keystone Bank: Buhari Campaign Group Sues Atiku, Demands N40m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted by MrLekan95(m): 5:49pm On Jan 28, 2023
yemmit90:

So painful to see the supposed enlighten youths criticise the man ignorantly on Nairaland. We hate APC fine, but that doesn't mean we should not reason with our brains. How can a reasonable government set a deadline and refuse to supply the new naira notes to the public. It maybe true they are doing this for a purpose including fuel scarcity.

I spents almost 4 hours this morning looking for new naira notes to withdraw, majority of ATMs did not work, only few that work stopped working along the line. I eventually go to POS to withdraw the old notes, thank God some are still accepting it.

If January 31st deadline stands, I am 100% sure alot of these illiterate God forsaken youths will be seriously crying in their various homes by this time next week.
Thanks for this beautiful piece, I've read all through from page 1-3 only to come across this one insightful message..... A lot of Nigerians just don't think
Re: Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted by maasoap(m): 5:49pm On Jan 28, 2023
jchioma:
Having seen the reality of Nigerians die minute mindset of our people, they always wait till the last second in most of their actions, if not 100 days is enough for such campaign to return old currencies. But having seen the trauma this policy is causing the populace, I will advise for an extension of 2 weeks as final closure, anyone still complaining afterwards is own his own.

I know that after the elections, money will flow in circulation. This policy is a masterstroke and Buhari's legacy to Nigerians.

Mumu. If everyone had dumped their old currencies in the banks three months ago, what would they have been spending?
Didn't you see that banks were still dispensing old notes till this week?
Did you see enough new notes in circulation as at today?
Even banks said that CBN is still giving them new notes which equivalent of one tenth of old notes they're deposited with CBN.
You think the hardship is about old notes that are still in the hands of the citizens? No. The problem is how to lay your hands on new notes.
Re: Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted by maasoap(m): 5:53pm On Jan 28, 2023
Johnken1234:
Buhari is just a silent achiever. Since all this call for extension of deadline from NASS, NLC, some governors, and some other individuals. He has never said anything on it or will he say he has not been hearing.

Buhariiiiiiiiii........... The fear of Buhari is the beginning of wisdom. He is the only one that can direct Emefiele for this extension but he has bluntly kept mute. Buhariiiiiiiiii.

Buhari is nothing but hypocrite. The same money and strategy that was used to help him defeat Atiku back in 2015 APC primary.
The same system that put him in Aso Rock after failing three times.

1 Like

Re: Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted by maasoap(m): 5:55pm On Jan 28, 2023
Dave2011:

You will wail uncontrollably after Buhari is done with your drug baron Tinubu! PO is your next president !!!
Lol. Nothing awaits him but distant third! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted by Mistermamus(m): 6:03pm On Jan 28, 2023
See this thief dey form caring
Re: Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted by jchioma: 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2023
maasoap:

Mumu. If everyone had dumped their old currencies in the banks three months ago, what would they have been spending?
Didn't you see that banks were still dispensing old notes till this week?
Did you see enough new notes in circulation as at today?
Even banks said that CBN is still giving them new notes which equivalent of one tenth of old notes they're deposited with CBN.
You think the hardship is about old notes that are still in the hands of the citizens? No. The problem is how to lay your hands on new notes.

Big FOOL. Intellectual discourse is not for the dull! Abeg swerve!!
Re: Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted by loswhite(m): 6:29pm On Jan 28, 2023
flemsy15:
7-10 day extension won't be bad
what difference will it make? They can extend it for 6 months and it will still be the same thing
Re: Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 28, 2023
jeeqaa7:
we are not discomforted

Because you don't have anything!!!!

1 Like

Re: Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted by jaymichael(m): 7:12pm On Jan 28, 2023
Re: Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted by seunjungle1(m): 7:22pm On Jan 28, 2023
Atiku is very clueless. A man that condemned a fellow contestant for taking a bold step in calling federal govt to order on its evil policy...now Atiku is calling for extension.
Now I see the different between the two(Jagaban and Atiku) of them...Atiku is clueless to lead Nigeria. He lacks the good ingredients to lead Nigeria
Re: Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted by TristanX: 7:57pm On Jan 28, 2023
Siwisheswereesh:
Tinubu leads, others follow cool

Piggiddioootts amaka cheesy

Only piggiiddiiootts are with Emefiele on this ill-timed, badly implemented policy.

Emefiele is a bastard and will not die well. angry

I spent hours in the market yesterday doing transfer here and there where I should have just paid in cash and be done in less than 5 minutes.

The queues at the ATM were so long that if I had waited at any of them and was lucky to get cash, the market would have long closed.

One person could be using as many as 10 ATM cards to withdraw.

Piggiiddioootts don't mind getting killed by a policy so long as they perceive it hurts Tinubu.

Pathetic! angry

Your wailing only just began

1 Like

Re: Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 28, 2023
Re: Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted by Aiel123: 8:14pm On Jan 28, 2023
Baddosqqi:

Seconded
Re: Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted by truthfinder319: 8:19pm On Jan 28, 2023
When Asiwaju said this what did PDP and the children of hate say?
Re: Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted by kevinexit(m): 8:50pm On Jan 28, 2023
Oooh Deborah my sister in Christ Jesus.
May your killers never know peace.

Including that looser who deleted his tweet. May your spirit torment him.
cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted by specialmati(m): 10:15pm On Jan 28, 2023
yemmit90:

Could you please reason with your brain. Someone as big as Tinubu won't have any issue getting billions of new notes to spend, it is you and I that will feel the pain not him.

You people should stop being childish on Nairaland, no politician including Obi worth defending with your life or personal integrity. They are the same( thieves). Is it not the same Obi that visited Ahmed Gumi a renowned terrorist sympathiser for his support. That is how he would align with all these thieves in which he is part of when he eventually become president.

Let start campaign for regionalism or true federalism that will bring government closer to a common man rather than hyping a failure to rescue you in this unfortunate presidential system of government we are operating.
grin grin grin grin grin grin your brain is full of sand the reasoning cell have evaporated. now all these jargon you wrote here how does it relate to the topic. if tinubu wont have any issue getting billions of new notes why is he complaining of sabotage by it, is he not APC again abi him they PDP. let start campaign for regionalism or true federalism, so what have we been doing since. for now we have peter obi who is better than this 2 old generational corrupt money bags.vote for him.beside who tell you am to feel pain in getting the new note,how
Re: Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted by jeeqaa7(m): 10:45pm On Jan 28, 2023
Baddosqqi:

Idiot... because I didn't steal money.
only stolen money is finding it hard to get back into the system.
before you talk ---- THINK
Re: Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 28, 2023
jeeqaa7:

Idiot... because I didn't steal money.
only stolen money is finding it hard to get back into the system.
before you talk ---- THINK

I insist you don't have anything.
Re: Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted by HeightsKE: 11:12am On Feb 23, 2023
TristanX:

Your wailing only just began
I will show you something later...you will be shocked
Re: Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted by TristanX: 1:44pm On Feb 23, 2023
HeightsKE:

I will show you something later...you will be shocked

Shock yourself first
Re: Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted by HeightsKE: 7:46am On Mar 15, 2023
TristanX:

Shock yourself first
Bro no!
I'm talking about that Siwiisheswereeesh guy you were having banters with on another thread.
That guy is a core Peter Obi supporter acting very funny on here.
What I meant was that,I will show you his other moniker and you will be shocked
Have a great day bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

For Criticising Aregbesola, Thugs Attack Newspaper Readers At Newsstand / Thugs Invade Ogun Tribunal, Beat Up PDP Chiefs / Buhari’s 2017 Budget Is Truly For Recovery - Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.