Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,447 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted (14023 Views)

Tinubu's Camp Unhappy Over Caretaker Tenure Extension, Says We Are Strategising / Atiku Demands Apology And N500m From Lauretta Onochie For Defamation / Keystone Bank: Buhari Campaign Group Sues Atiku, Demands N40m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted by yemmit90: 4:29pm On Jan 28, 2023
yarimo:
But TINUBU complain about the availability of new Naira notes to people, your party and illiterates supporters of OBI misinterpret it in a hateful manner

So painful to see the supposed enlighten youths criticise the man ignorantly on Nairaland. We hate APC fine, but that doesn't mean we should not reason with our brains. How can a reasonable government set a deadline and refuse to supply the new naira notes to the public. It maybe true they are doing this for a purpose including fuel scarcity.

I spents almost 4 hours this morning looking for new naira notes to withdraw, majority of ATMs did not work, only few that work stopped working along the line. I eventually go to POS to withdraw the old notes, thank God some are still accepting it.

If January 31st deadline stands, I am 100% sure alot of these illiterate God forsaken youths will be seriously crying in their various homes by this time next week.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted by OLADD: 4:33pm On Jan 28, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
grin grin grin they suddenly care about us grin grin

Stop these entitlement and vilification mindsets. Do you care for your country in words and actions?
Re: Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted by Allisgud: 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2023
Oga nothing like extension,31st is 31st Nigerians should take this annoyance to the pole,this is our campaign
Re: Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted by OLADD: 4:35pm On Jan 28, 2023
jkpbestseries:
Talking as if he really cares
Atiku does and he is your next president.
Re: Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted by OLADD: 4:37pm On Jan 28, 2023
DropsMic:
This blood sucking demon that deleted his tweet condemning the brutal murder of Deborah Samuel.
Call him anything you like, he would be your president from May this year.
Re: Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted by 989900: 4:39pm On Jan 28, 2023
No need for any extension.

Taiye and Kehinde want extension, awọn ọmọ-méjì-ole, ọmọ ìyá Kasali.
Re: Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted by OLADD: 4:41pm On Jan 28, 2023
Stevengold:
cheesy if na Obi plead for extention shey BAT & Atikulated urchins go say him get plans
Obi knows an extension of the deadline is imperative.

1 Like

Re: Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted by yarimo(m): 4:42pm On Jan 28, 2023
yemmit90:

So painful to see the supposed enlighten youths criticise the man ignorantly on Nairaland. We hate APC fine, but that doesn't mean we should not reason with our brains. How can a reasonable government set a deadline and refuse to supply the new naira notes to the public. It maybe true they are doing this for a purpose including fuel scarcity.

I spents almost 4 hours this morning looking for new naira notes to withdraw, majority of ATMs did not work, only few that work stopped working along the line. I eventually go to POS to withdraw the old notes, thank God some are still accepting it.

If January 31st deadline stands, I am 100% sure alot of these illiterate God forsaken youths will be seriously crying in their various homes by this time next week.
thank you Comrade, illiterates youths failed to understand TINUBU, ATIKU, KWANKWASO and OBI doesn't go to banking hall and queue for new Naira notes, or queue in felling station to buy fuel . Someone spoke reality on ground how the lack of availability of new Naira notes to people is affecting them. Gbam the same people misinterpret it in hateful manner

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted by yemmit90: 4:43pm On Jan 28, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin no no tinubu complain because he had alot stack at his bullion vans that he plan to share to you touts,agbero and urchins .not like he cares .after all na still APC bring out the policy .is it not APC government that changed the money

Could you please reason with your brain. Someone as big as Tinubu won't have any issue getting billions of new notes to spend, it is you and I that will feel the pain not him.

You people should stop being childish on Nairaland, no politician including Obi worth defending with your life or personal integrity. They are the same( thieves). Is it not the same Obi that visited Ahmed Gumi a renowned terrorist sympathiser for his support. That is how he would align with all these thieves in which he is part of when he eventually become president.

Let start campaign for regionalism or true federalism that will bring government closer to a common man rather than hyping a failure to rescue you in this unfortunate presidential system of government we are operating.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted by OLADD: 4:46pm On Jan 28, 2023
Racoon:
All Atiku is doing is a political gimmick. They don't care or gives a Bleep about us.
For your information, Atiku doesn't have anything to loose if the deadline stays, it is the masses that suffer.
Re: Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted by jadajada: 4:47pm On Jan 28, 2023
flemsy15:
7-10 day extension won't be bad
I support. It must not be extended beyond the election day else the purpose will be defeated.
Re: Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted by ransomed: 4:47pm On Jan 28, 2023
As if he cares.
We have adjusted and things will pick up by Monday. Looted money will be wasted compulsorily.
Re: Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted by 2023NaijaVoter: 4:50pm On Jan 28, 2023
No discomfort for Mr Man seeing that he lives in Dubai. One has to wonder how much he may has stashed in offshore banks, like OBJ said. wink

United Arab Emirates Dirham

Re: Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted by newnigerdelta00: 4:53pm On Jan 28, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
grin grin grin they suddenly care about us grin grin

Common get out, who be us
Re: Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted by newnigerdelta00: 4:55pm On Jan 28, 2023
Stevengold:
cheesy if na Obi plead for extention shey BAT & Atikulated urchins go say him get plans

Common get,obi way day pretend... obidient are dying in pains but shame won't make them to cry out blood
Re: Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted by newnigerdelta00: 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2023
Feggie3:
Obi never want talk

OBI dey die in pains,na pretender him and him obideafs be
Re: Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted by justmondris: 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2023
Those thieves are only speaking for theirselves and not us. They are speaking now because the policy is standing against their evil intention to buy votes. Oga no extension and don’t worry about we the masses, we go always survive. We survived Abache and Buhari regimes and you think say na this Naira policy we nor go survive?

The deliberate act of the commercial banks to prevent the circulation of the new Naira notes will only make the the entire country to fully embrace the cashless policy faster than expected
Re: Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted by blowjohn(m): 5:00pm On Jan 28, 2023
I tot people were blaming tinubu for speaking out before.

Una deu suffer dey find money and fuel.

Person come talk say the matter ma political, una say make e shut up.

Fowl yansh don dey open small small

3 Likes

Re: Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted by Walz001: 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2023
Blackman is the problem to Africa land
We are suppose to be the world best world greatest but our leaders make us feel we are useless and some closer to them and more dangerous than the leaders

Only man can help man .... this one na story for the gods

Except we share live abroad nothing for black man
Re: Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted by EbenezerTriumph: 5:07pm On Jan 28, 2023
Siwisheswereesh:
Tinubu leads, others follow cool

Piggiddioootts amaka cheesy

Only piggiiddiiootts are with Emefiele on this ill-timed, badly implemented policy.

Emefiele is a bastard and will not die well. angry

I spent hours in the market yesterday doing transfer here and there where I should have just paid in cash and be done in less than 5 minutes.

The queues at the ATM were so long that if I had waited at any of them and was lucky to get cash, the market would have long closed.

One person could be using as many as 10 ATM cards to withdraw.

Piggiiddioootts don't mind getting killed by a policy so long as they perceive it hurts Tinubu.

Pathetic! angry
you reason like a drug addict
Re: Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted by berryPee(m): 5:07pm On Jan 28, 2023
u no dey shame abi suffer no never tire u?
Vixlot:
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
Re: Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted by Padipadi(m): 5:08pm On Jan 28, 2023
DropsMic:
This blood sucking demon that deleted his tweet condemning the brutal murder of Deborah Samuel.
God bless you. Cos most people forget the PDP looter is a killer sympathiser
Re: Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted by Eniolohunda: 5:09pm On Jan 28, 2023
There is no need for extension, because of Tinubu. Obedients and Atikulators are fine with the 31st.
Re: Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted by AcetylC: 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2023
Nyamiri:
Asiwaju leads the way, Atiku has fallen in line.

Remains that 3rd class failure of philosophy to talk. I won't be surprised if he doesn't say a word. Afterall, he has never condemned those killing Ndigbo.

Asiwaju has foresight. What he saw and spoke about, others are just seeing it.

Lol. No advocacy of theirs is truly about you. The available 200BN new notes falls short of what only BAT would want to spend for this election. They're already stacking the new notes as we speak. Well, choose your queue carefully. Notes or fuel. We go wise by force
Re: Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 28, 2023
There is one presidential candidate who wants people to think he is holy and for that will remain silent over how hard is it to get new notes but we won't fall for cowardice. I respect Tinubu for voicing out how bad is it that fuel became scarce and people are suffering to get new naira notes. I dulf my cap to courage and forbid coward

1 Like

Re: Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted by Goodson15: 5:20pm On Jan 28, 2023
Eye service,electricity black out na him cause am

modify, FOOD FOR THOUGHT: If bank can give you instant ATM CARD,why can't INEC also give instant PVC the same DAY you register 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️
Re: Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted by favour32(m): 5:22pm On Jan 28, 2023
See Atiku wey dey pretend say he like Nigerians pass Dubai.
Re: Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted by maasoap(m): 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2023
Racoon:
All Atiku is doing is a political gimmick. They don't care or gives a Bleep about us.

Tinubu has spoken.
Atiku has spoken whether he meant or just pretending.
When will Mr Pandora speak on behalf of his suffering people?

2 Likes

Re: Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted by maasoap(m): 5:42pm On Jan 28, 2023
Siwisheswereesh:
Tinubu leads, others follow cool

Piggiddioootts amaka cheesy

Only piggiiddiiootts are with Emefiele on this ill-timed, badly implemented policy.

Emefiele is a bastard and will not die well. angry

I spent hours in the market yesterday doing transfer here and there where I should have just paid in cash and be done in less than 5 minutes.

The queues at the ATM were so long that if I had waited at any of them and was lucky to get cash, the market would have long closed.

One person could be using as many as 10 ATM cards to withdraw.

Piggiiddioootts don't mind getting killed by a policy so long as they perceive it hurts Tinubu.

Pathetic! angry

Buhari is hurting them through intentional fuel scarcity and new money scarcity but they are happy as long as they believed that Buhari is targeting Tinubu! How can people be so dumb like this, I don't know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Swap: Atiku Demands ‘slight’ Extension, Says Nigerians Discomforted by frugal(m): 5:47pm On Jan 28, 2023
flemsy15:
7-10 day extension won't be bad

7-10 days will make no difference.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Strike: Fuel Depots May Run Dry By Wednesday / Senate Confirms Ejembi Eko, Amina Augie As Justices Of The Supreme Court / Senate Leadership: APC Governors Step In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.