Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Nigerian Foods Rich In Fibre - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerian Foods Rich In Fibre (804 Views)

Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) / Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way / Eating Too Much Of These 9 Nigerian Foods May Kill You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Foods Rich In Fibre by Adesuayo96: 4:22pm On Jan 28, 2023
Hello everyone. Please kindly recommend Nigerian foods rich in fibre for people like me who do not know what to take for constipation that does not want to go and pile reduction.

List of foods and may be, a high fibre diet timetable will be much appreciated.

It will help me, everyone going through this and also, anyone who might have this issue in future.

Help students of the Nairaland University. Thank you
Re: Nigerian Foods Rich In Fibre by kinah(f): 10:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
Beans
Tiger nut
Oats
Millet (unsieved)
Potatoes
Fruits
Veggies
Re: Nigerian Foods Rich In Fibre by Kobojunkie: 12:37am On Feb 01, 2023
Adesuayo96:
Hello everyone. Please kindly recommend Nigerian foods rich in fibre for people like me who do not know what to take for constipation that does not want to go and pile reduction. List of foods and may be, a high fibre diet timetable will be much appreciated. It will help me, everyone going through this and also, anyone who might have this issue in future. Help students of the Nairaland University. Thank you
Eat lots of vegetables and fruits. And since you are in university, there is no reason why you shouldn't have a sack garden of your own where you plant and grow your own vegetables even where you live.

You can plant Ugwu, Ewedu, Tomatoes, peppers, and even Oha, scent leaf, etc., in sacks, so you can harvest and feed yourself while in school. Also, consider harvesting edible weeds — dandelions, waterleaf, thistles — where you find them for your soups and stews. Go through the following links to learn from others how to build your own garden right where you are, and many teach other students how to build theirs as well. undecided
https://www.nairaland.com/2593355/vertical-sack-farming-made-easy/5
https://www.nairaland.com/3576270/dry-season-ugu-planting-sacks#120539353

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Foods Rich In Fibre by Adesuayo96: 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Eat lots of vegetables and fruits. And since you are in university, there is no reason why you shouldn't have a sack garden of your own where you plant and grow your own vegetables even where you live.

You can plant Ugwu, Ewedu, Tomatoes, peppers, and even Oha, scent leaf, etc., in sacks, so you can harvest and feed yourself while in school. Also, consider harvesting edible weeds — dandelions, waterleaf, thistles — where you find them for your soups and stews. Go through the following links to learn from others how to build your own garden right where you are, and many teach other students how to build theirs as well. undecided
https://www.nairaland.com/2593355/vertical-sack-farming-made-easy/5
https://www.nairaland.com/3576270/dry-season-ugu-planting-sacks#120539353
Thank you very much. I'm not in the university though lol
Re: Nigerian Foods Rich In Fibre by Adesuayo96: 9:36pm On Feb 04, 2023
kinah:
Beans
Tiger nut
Oats
Millet (unsieved)
Potatoes
Fruits
Veggies
Thank you
Re: Nigerian Foods Rich In Fibre by Kobojunkie: 9:47pm On Feb 04, 2023
Adesuayo96:

Thank you very much. I'm not in the university though lol
Oh, my mistake! Well, you don't need to be in university to plant your own garden. A sack garden anywhere is commonsense, particularly with the great weather that is in Nigeria. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Do U Enjoy Eating Canda? / Chuck E. Cheese Branch Opening At Oud Metha, Dubai / Importers Of Frozen Fish Read This:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.