Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,146 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Buhari: CBN Working To Prevent Chaos Over Distribution Of New Naira Notes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: CBN Working To Prevent Chaos Over Distribution Of New Naira Notes (21996 Views)

Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy / Court Stops Buhari, CBN, Others From Suspending Currency Swap Policy / Senate Broke Into Chaos Over EFCC Nominees As Saraki Calls For Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: CBN Working To Prevent Chaos Over Distribution Of New Naira Notes by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:43pm On Jan 28, 2023
It's better make dem no sleep at all.
Re: Buhari: CBN Working To Prevent Chaos Over Distribution Of New Naira Notes by omonnakoda: 7:44pm On Jan 28, 2023
Jflex07:
I support Mr president on this.. There will actually be a way out for the poor innocent Masses.. but we must reduce vote buying to the nearest minimum.
How exactly will this stop vote buying

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: CBN Working To Prevent Chaos Over Distribution Of New Naira Notes by gasparpisciotta: 7:44pm On Jan 28, 2023
AllTheWayUp:

Tinubu number 1 culprit

Believe this and you will believe that virginity can be restored to factory settings

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: CBN Working To Prevent Chaos Over Distribution Of New Naira Notes by Emdebby2: 7:45pm On Jan 28, 2023
Your government and CBN working to frustrate poor Nigerians.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: CBN Working To Prevent Chaos Over Distribution Of New Naira Notes by abobote: 7:45pm On Jan 28, 2023
AllTheWayUp:

Tinubu number 1 culprit
I'm not a Tinubu supporter, but I tell you, you don't know how powerful, some of these politicians are.
Do you know how many banks someone like Tinubu controls?
If there's any money like that in his house, bank managers will come to his house and change it to the new notes.

Before you get it twisted, I'm 100% Obidient

10 Likes

Re: Buhari: CBN Working To Prevent Chaos Over Distribution Of New Naira Notes by UncommonLogic: 7:46pm On Jan 28, 2023
Worst CBN Governor Ever.
Imagine if the CBN is from the North or a fulani. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: CBN Working To Prevent Chaos Over Distribution Of New Naira Notes by Jking20(m): 7:46pm On Jan 28, 2023
Mad people smh....
Re: Buhari: CBN Working To Prevent Chaos Over Distribution Of New Naira Notes by Saao(m): 7:46pm On Jan 28, 2023
This is garba shehu not Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: CBN Working To Prevent Chaos Over Distribution Of New Naira Notes by rickyrex(m): 7:47pm On Jan 28, 2023
Weytin concern me, as long as tinubu no see money to buy vote.
Re: Buhari: CBN Working To Prevent Chaos Over Distribution Of New Naira Notes by Ransomtheking(m): 7:47pm On Jan 28, 2023
Workch:
For the first time, I have to agree with Buhari
Swears bro
Re: Buhari: CBN Working To Prevent Chaos Over Distribution Of New Naira Notes by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 28, 2023
ogododo:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-cbn-working-to-prevent-chaos-over-distribution-of-new-naira-notes-says-buhari/amp

It is quite unfortunate that you did not think about subsistence farmers who are largely northerners before making the close line to be the 31st of January. I heard of someone who took his hard earned N500k and was only given N20,000!

What is that Mr. President?! What exactly is that?! What should he do with the N480,000 that he earned from his hardwork?!

It is quite unfortunate that you as a president did not think this through properly. Quite a good policy but badly implemented.

Imagine Ganduje telling you he cannot guarantee your security if you visit Kano... Am sure Ganduje truly loves you. He should've allowed you to visit.. so that you see what will happen. Your security men can't kill everybody! This is really sad Mr President.

Extend this deadline to February 29th, 2023...

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: CBN Working To Prevent Chaos Over Distribution Of New Naira Notes by jasent(m): 7:48pm On Jan 28, 2023
Remijuice:
Confused president
No way. This policy is the best thing this administration has done. Batiku can cry from now till tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Buhari: CBN Working To Prevent Chaos Over Distribution Of New Naira Notes by iscom(m): 7:48pm On Jan 28, 2023
No going back
Re: Buhari: CBN Working To Prevent Chaos Over Distribution Of New Naira Notes by Brushstrokes20: 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2023
# usual bullocks for Brainless buffoons and doomed urchins undecided undecided
# all motion, NO MOVEMENT! undecided
Re: Buhari: CBN Working To Prevent Chaos Over Distribution Of New Naira Notes by PrinceOfLagos: 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2023
I stand with Buhari on this

Let Tinubu meet Obi at the poll without vote buying

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: CBN Working To Prevent Chaos Over Distribution Of New Naira Notes by Elidrisy20: 7:51pm On Jan 28, 2023
Who ask you to change the money in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: CBN Working To Prevent Chaos Over Distribution Of New Naira Notes by Eriokanmi: 7:51pm On Jan 28, 2023
Na game plan..I knew this from the start cheesy
Re: Buhari: CBN Working To Prevent Chaos Over Distribution Of New Naira Notes by cvarinzechukwu: 7:52pm On Jan 28, 2023
It is just certain that this deadline will be postponed, because many people in the rural area is yet to get the new naira note

I hope for sure that it must surely be postponed
Re: Buhari: CBN Working To Prevent Chaos Over Distribution Of New Naira Notes by Backpedal: 7:52pm On Jan 28, 2023
Ckonnet:

All these vote buying theories doesn't hold water, these thieves do have access to any amount of new notes they want,only the poor masses are at the receiving end.

Says who ?
Hahahahaaha
Re: Buhari: CBN Working To Prevent Chaos Over Distribution Of New Naira Notes by maasoap(m): 7:52pm On Jan 28, 2023
The chaos that will happen next week go shock Buhari himself! This is the same Buhari majority of us used to love! No wonder my neighbourhood brother that relocated to UK was used to referring to him as dullard, empty brain all the time.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: CBN Working To Prevent Chaos Over Distribution Of New Naira Notes by kingsclass: 7:52pm On Jan 28, 2023
This will help curtail vote buying by desperate politicians,I stand with Buhari on this one.
Re: Buhari: CBN Working To Prevent Chaos Over Distribution Of New Naira Notes by mono26: 7:53pm On Jan 28, 2023
SouthSouth1914:
Nigeria is a disgrace in the comity of nations!

Buhari, you are a heartless and wicked human being. You finally succeeded in running Nigeria to the ground!
Because you failed to understand the benefits underway. You want the polititians to buy your children future. Think again my brother
Re: Buhari: CBN Working To Prevent Chaos Over Distribution Of New Naira Notes by GreyLaw(m): 7:53pm On Jan 28, 2023
Ckonnet:

All these vote buying theories doesn't hold water, these thieves do have access to any amount of new notes they want,only the poor masses are at the receiving end.

Politicians are crying blue murder but Ckonnet on Nairaland feels otherwise. Hahaha...
Re: Buhari: CBN Working To Prevent Chaos Over Distribution Of New Naira Notes by cliqtips: 7:54pm On Jan 28, 2023
G
Re: Buhari: CBN Working To Prevent Chaos Over Distribution Of New Naira Notes by omonnakoda: 7:54pm On Jan 28, 2023
Baddosqqi:

It is quite unfortunate that you did not think about subsistence farmers who are largely northerners before making the close line to be the 31st of January. I heard of someone who took his hard earned N500k and was only given N20,000!

What is that Mr. President?! What exactly is that?! What should he do with the N480,000 that he earned from his hardwork?!

It is quite unfortunate that you as a president did not think this through properly. Quite a good policy but badly implemented.

Imagine Ganduje telling you he cannot guarantee your security if you visit Kano... Am sure Ganduje truly loves you. He should've allowed you to visit.. so that you see what will happen. Your security men can't kill everybody! This is really sad Mr President.

Extend this deadline to February 29th, 2023...

You heard someone was only given 20 K for 500K

Why?
Re: Buhari: CBN Working To Prevent Chaos Over Distribution Of New Naira Notes by maasoap(m): 7:55pm On Jan 28, 2023
kingsclass:
This will help curtail vote buying by desperate politicians,I stand with Buhari on this one.

The money for the election is already in the hands of the politicians who are going to need it, don't deceive yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: CBN Working To Prevent Chaos Over Distribution Of New Naira Notes by Eriokanmi: 7:55pm On Jan 28, 2023
Ckonnet:

They have access to any amount of new notes they want you said? Then why are they complaining and threatening emefiele with arrest? Go to commercial banks. They'd tell you they don't have new notes. Only those who can buggle the cbn would have access to any amount of new noted they want. The CBN knows what it's doing . New naira notes are more than enough in their storage amd it doesn't take more than a week to circulate it across the country
Re: Buhari: CBN Working To Prevent Chaos Over Distribution Of New Naira Notes by kingsclass: 7:55pm On Jan 28, 2023
omonnakoda:
How exactly will this stop vote buying
Just watch and see.
Re: Buhari: CBN Working To Prevent Chaos Over Distribution Of New Naira Notes by omonnakoda: 7:56pm On Jan 28, 2023
kingsclass:

Just watch and see.
So you don't know?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) / APC Reacts To Violent Clashes At Ward Congresses, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Senator Binta Garba: I Rejected N300m Bribe To Dump APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.