Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover (43131 Views)

42-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies While Having Sex With His Girlfriend Of 2 Weeks / Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend โ‚ฆ500 Million (Photos) / Ogun: 71-year-old Man Dies During Sex Romp With Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by SamOchuko: 9:08pm On Jan 28, 2023
Islie:
71-year-old man dies inside lodging he checked in with his 22-year-old lover

https://www.k24tv.co.ke/news/71-year-old-man-dies-inside-lodging-he-checked-in-with-his-22-year-old-lover-93494/

Congratulations to him, he died in active service
Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by Maro4u(m): 9:09pm On Jan 28, 2023
Jennyclay:

Dating an elderly man is good, Infact they are most romantic set of men living on earth but it is so sad that this is one of the major disadvantages of dating them sad

Someone should not come die in my hand.. Biko!
u na everywhere you dey dey self
Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by Executive729: 9:11pm On Jan 28, 2023
Righteousness2:
What an unrighteous death. Very unfortunate and Pathetic.

A 71year old man that should Grateful to GOD and living the remaining years he has for GOD is busy frolicking in immorality with a lady.
Devil is wicked!

Listen, if you drop dead in the act of Sexual immortality , it is straight to Hell

Where do you get this information from, so are u saying a 71 years man shouldn't bleep at all even if his wife is late.
Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by Goalnaldo(m): 9:11pm On Jan 28, 2023
1st time I knacked on an empty stomach, my legs were shaking like leaves blown by harmattan wind, it was then I decided I will never take such risk again. Sex is energy draining let alone on an old man.

1 Like

Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by Optmus(m): 9:12pm On Jan 28, 2023
He was going thinking he was cแปฅmmแป‹ฬng
Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by Stanweezy(m): 9:12pm On Jan 28, 2023
No he died while having s3x with his grand daughter.
Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by asahnwaKC: 9:13pm On Jan 28, 2023
Pics or
Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by oluwatosin070: 9:22pm On Jan 28, 2023
He died during active service grin grin grin
Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by Isabi4lov: 9:30pm On Jan 28, 2023
All this small small girls wey no dey fear their grandpa age undecided
Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by franchasng: 9:31pm On Jan 28, 2023
wiseone28:
Hell straight

Minister of Hell Fire, bawo oh cheesy grin
Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by franchasng: 9:32pm On Jan 28, 2023
Goalnaldo:
1st time I knacked on an empty stomach, my legs were shaking like leaves blown by harmattan wind, it was then I decided I will never take such risk again. Sex is energy draining let alone on an old man.
grin
Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by BeanX(m): 9:32pm On Jan 28, 2023
Jennyclay:

Dating an elderly man is good, Infact they are most romantic set of men living on earth but it is so sad that this is one of the major disadvantages of dating them sad

You this fake person with fake profile you better get out of here
Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by Sluacoast(m): 9:34pm On Jan 28, 2023
MITCHELL96:
What a way to die ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

71 years old man having coitus with a 22 year old girl? ๐Ÿ˜’

71-22= 49 ๐Ÿ˜’

Meaning, this man is old enough to be this girl's father and the girl his daughter.

Instead of him to be carrying his grand kids and focus on living a righteous life he say na $ex he want ๐Ÿ˜’

I give up on this world!

The girl is Old enough to be with whoever to chooses to be with same goes the man. Make you face front mind your business
Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by MightySparrow: 9:41pm On Jan 28, 2023
He died on his job, he needs not to apply for job on other side.....

Ever active
I hail o
Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by SReporters: 9:46pm On Jan 28, 2023
He died while in active service grin
Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by BlueDuck: 9:48pm On Jan 28, 2023
Islie:

https://www.k24tv.co.ke/news/71-year-old-man-dies-inside-lodging-he-checked-in-with-his-22-year-old-lover-93494/

Hallelujah! the angelicchoir sings...because the man expired in active service toward the propagation of the human race.
Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by naijamerican: 9:56pm On Jan 28, 2023
Righteousness2:

A 71year old man that should Grateful to GOD and living the remaining years he has for GOD is busy frolicking in immorality with a lady.
Devil is wicked!

Listen, if you drop dead in the act of Sexual immortality , it is straight to Hell

Would you shut up. What if the man was single? All sex isnt immoral you fool
Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by UmbrateethO4: 9:59pm On Jan 28, 2023
Nairobi3:
I am hungry and depressed. Please assist a sister guys.
can you suck coock??
Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by UmbrateethO4: 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2023
Nairobi3:
I am hungry and depressed. Please assist a sister guys.
can you suck coock??.
Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by kelspinall(m): 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2023
nsogbu akarie
Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by UmbrateethO4: 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2023
naijamerican:

Would you shut up. What if the man was single? All sex isnt immoral you fool
we need to lure the bastard and beat am blue black
Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by mechanics(m): 10:20pm On Jan 28, 2023
MITCHELL96:
What a way to die ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

71 years old man having coitus with a 22 year old girl? ๐Ÿ˜’

71-22= 49 ๐Ÿ˜’

Meaning, this man is old enough to be this girl's father and the girl his daughter.

Instead of him to be carrying his grand kids and focus on living a righteous life he say na $ex he want ๐Ÿ˜’

I give up on this world!

I don't know what he's still doing with sex at that old age.
Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by zeyheed(m): 10:57pm On Jan 28, 2023
Jennyclay:

So free that man make e dey go make e no die for ur hand
Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by deavicky(m): 10:58pm On Jan 28, 2023
Why didn't he allow the girl to stay ontop.
Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by chinemezeq: 11:01pm On Jan 28, 2023
madridguy:
R. I. P to him.
I hate a useless RIP
Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by Antoeni(m): 11:01pm On Jan 28, 2023
How To Avoid Sudden Death During Sex - (Advice To Men)
Please beware of these killer commands. Do not, I REPEAT, do not obey them!
1. Harder! Harder!!
2. Jack it man!
3. Hit it deep!
4. Faster! Faster!!
5. Don't stop!
6. I'm your palliative, loot me!
7. Shift my wo+mb
8. It's your own, scatter it!
You see eh, women's work is ALWAYS Work-in-Progress. You can't finish it. Somebody did it to the point you met it
Don't try to be a HERO bro.
In the event of your sudden de+ath, someone else will continue the work.
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by Enemyofpeace: 11:05pm On Jan 28, 2023
He listened to harder harder and harder
Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by Gent: 11:16pm On Jan 28, 2023
Righteousness2:

Devil is wicked!

He died in sin, and hell which is never fill keep on re-populating.
Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by merits(m): 11:29pm On Jan 28, 2023
Islie:

Harder! harder!! harder!!!
Gone for life another person go still knack the girl pussy tomorrow, meanwhile men please don't do pass yourself oo.

Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by imagrg(m): 11:34pm On Jan 28, 2023
Toto is like a grave to men.
Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by Pacesetter123(m): 12:02am On Jan 29, 2023
ebode:
One of our comrade just died of active service.. my hat goes to him..
If woman no kill man watin go kill man again..
May his manhood live on
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dollar Face Peters Spent โ‚ฆ1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up / Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos) / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.