Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension (36623 Views)

Does The Supreme Court Have Original Jurisdiction Over Naira Deadline Case? / Dispute Over Old Naira Validity Pitches APC Govs Against FG / Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by Chizzyjforce: 7:22pm On Jan 28, 2023
Moh247:

Let me tell you a fact...

Ibo would never rule Nigeria till 2089

Your ancestors, fathers and you lack capacity

To you it's about your tribe to rule, to sane Nigerians is all about a the most competent candidate.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by M4A1carbine: 7:23pm On Jan 28, 2023
So you are like Portable, the Musician cum idiot?? eyaah..sorry ohh!!

Moh247:
My Daddy is a pedophile that raped my mum, while she was only 12yrs old. She gave birth to me prematurely, that is why i am so foolish that even commonsense is far from me. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by sapele914(m): 7:24pm On Jan 28, 2023
Chizzyjforce:

To you it's about your tribe to rule, to sane Nigerians is all about a the most competent candidate.
Which just so happens to be the former Governor of Lagos State, Where Peter Obi & P Square reside & do business.
Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by Chizzyjforce: 7:26pm On Jan 28, 2023
sapele914:
Which just so happens to be the former Governor of Lagos State, Where Peter Obi & P Square reside & do business.

Are you okay?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by Moh247: 7:26pm On Jan 28, 2023
[quote author=M4A1carbine post=120455144]So you are like Portable, the Musician cum idiot?? eyaah..sorry ohh!!

[/quote

But why are ibos useless in politics, secession and everything except drug trafficking arrests
Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by bjtinz: 7:29pm On Jan 28, 2023
But really oo. Those who want to buy votes, why can't they use transfer option??
Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by M4A1carbine: 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2023
Leave IGBOs out of this ode oshi. wetin make you think say i be igbo pesin?? You hate them, now, they hate you back, na you cry pass. this election open everybody eye. Yoruba dey fvvck up well well, and una must beg.

Moh247:
But why are ibos useless in politics, secession and everything except drug trafficking arrests

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by Moh247: 7:31pm On Jan 28, 2023
[quote author=M4A1carbine post=120455315]Leave IGBOs out of this ode oshi. wetin make you think say i be igbo pesin?? You hate them, now, they hate you back, na you cry pass. this election open everybody eye. Yoruba dey fvvck up well well, and una must beg.

[/quote

Naso your father's and ancestors useless since 1960s

Are Ibo cursed
Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by DMerciful(m): 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2023
Is the new notes not only the #200, #500 and #1000 denomination? The lower strata of the society needs #100 and below so I don't see the issue here
Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by M4A1carbine: 7:36pm On Jan 28, 2023
IGBO don buy duplex for this yoruba man brain.

IGBO man collect ya wife abi ya olosho babe call ikechukwu, when you dey traff am?? you forget use magun abi??
you go dey aright las las.

Moh247:
Naso your father's and ancestors useless since 1960s

Are Ibo cursed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by Moh247: 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2023
M4A1carbine:
IGBO don buy duplex for this yoruba man brain.

IGBO man collect ya wife abi ya olosho babe call ikechukwu, when you dey traff am?? you forget use magun abi??
you go dey aright las las.

Ibo dey wail
Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by press9jatv: 7:42pm On Jan 28, 2023
Good one from CBN
Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by M4A1carbine: 7:48pm On Jan 28, 2023
ogbeni da ke joor. angry angry angry angry angry

Moh247:

Ibo dey wail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by PrinceOfLagos: 8:15pm On Jan 28, 2023
Moh247:

Nahh

Tinubu is cruising, dripping so hard ,

Now Tinubu is getting a different persona than Buhari APC and that's a game changer.

Even you are not associating him to to Buhari and currency exchange
you're shameless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by udemzyudex(m): 8:16pm On Jan 28, 2023
Buhari wey kuku no dey hear word before.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by adecz: 8:16pm On Jan 28, 2023
What does Buhari know about
economy or finance❓ Has he run
any business or enterprise in his life
apart from keeping 150 cows wey
no dey ever increase in number❗️❗️😐😐

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by Supportsave: 8:17pm On Jan 28, 2023
God will see us through

1 Like

Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 28, 2023
Last minute change! Una go collect wotowoto! Even babies wey dey inside belle go COMFIRM this one.
Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by aku626(m): 8:19pm On Jan 28, 2023
I don dash my old notes so no going back. They should be gambling there they’ve 2 days to find out if Mr President is bluffing or not.
Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by F117nighthawk: 8:20pm On Jan 28, 2023
I support buhari and CBN for the first time on this one,
Nigerians are stubborn and can never change, we are all affected with this policy,this policy is meant to stop politicians from vote buying and hoarding monies at home, mostly people in government steal monies from the system through cash transactions.any extensions to this policy will such defeat the purpose of changing the currency

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by Ken4Christ: 8:20pm On Jan 28, 2023
Anyone who thinks that Tinubu is one of the prime target of this deadline must be dumb. No sitting government will attempt to frustrate its own candidate. Rather, it's a game plan to make the new naira notes scarce so that vote buying will be easier for those who have access to the new notes.

And don't think Tinubu won't have access to the new notes. People of his status don't even need to go to the bank. Banks go to him.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by tete7000(m): 8:21pm On Jan 28, 2023
Nigerians voted a deluded mind, man not in touch with reality to power and they are paying for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 28, 2023
tete7000:
Nigerians voted a deluded mind, man not in touch with reality to power and they are paying for it.
DebbyParkway:
Ex-polish FM Names Two Major Ukrainian Problems.

https://www.nairaland.com/7544954/ex-polish-fm-names-two-major
Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by Pauldollars(m): 8:22pm On Jan 28, 2023
Moh247:

Well Ipobians are born foolish and explaining fact do them no good

Tell BAT to stop wasting money in the North. No vote for him there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sEglAJj1mM

1 Like

Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by searchlight: 8:22pm On Jan 28, 2023
post=120454568:

In your dream, while Tinubu is weeping grin grin you're here consoling yourself
Let me see how INEC will declear Tinubu winner. Na now you go get the taste of what we have been telling you. Las las in inclusive election

1 Like

Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by legacystore: 8:23pm On Jan 28, 2023
No extension needed

If they care about citizen why did they not talk about fuel scarcity.

I stand with cbn on 31st deadline
Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 28, 2023
Ken4Christ:
Anyone who thinks that Tinubu is one of the prime target of this deadline must be dumb. No sitting government will attempt to frustrate its own candidate. Rather, it's a game plan to make the new naira notes scarce so that vote buying will be easier for those who have access to the new notes.

And don't think Tinubu won't have access to the new notes. People of his status don't even need to go to the bank. Banks go to him.
You too get sense....
That's exactly the plan.
Tinubu has the new naira notes while the others are starved but they're just playing to the gallery to cause distractions.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2023
StephonClarkS2:

You too get sense....
That's exactly the plan.
Tinubu has the new naira notes while the others are starved but they're just playing to the gallery to cause a distractions.
But the others can use a different currency.
Like $10 each... if they're able to find it.
Anyways, Tinubu is the most favored.
They're playing dirty tricks and politics.
Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by PeterObi4LP: 8:27pm On Jan 28, 2023
Urchins how market? Buhari no send Tinubu knowing that the masses will use this against voting for APC. Buhari have nothing to lose his regime has come to end. So him no send Tinubu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim / APC Rally In Kaduna: Live Pictures / Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.