Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension (36682 Views)

Does The Supreme Court Have Original Jurisdiction Over Naira Deadline Case? / Dispute Over Old Naira Validity Pitches APC Govs Against FG / Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by CheapHomes1: 12:43am On Jan 29, 2023
jaxxy:

Copy and pasting same questions won't help u or change the facts.

still; doesnt answer the questions. provide the facts by answering the questions.

1. Since 2019 till now, are you saying that buhari is still contesting that Tinubu can't be investigated and prosecuted?

2. How do you know that he was spared?

3. If you say what he did was a crime, why was he spared?

4. Who are the powers that be that spared him?

5. What are those loopholes in cbn policy and what policy are you referring?

6. If you say he committed a crime, why wasn't he perscuted when bullion vans came to his house?

7. What was the crime he committed by bringing bullion vans into his compound on eve of election?
Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by jaxxy(m): 12:54am On Jan 29, 2023
CheapHomes1:

i didnt ask you for examples. pls read again.

"he was not prosecuted" is the same thing as "he was spared", that is the "WHAT". you have still failed to answer the simple question.

If you say Tinubu committed a crime by bringing bullion vans into his house on the eve of election, WHY wasn't he prosecuted?

I hope you know the meaning of "WHY"?

Let him do it again.
Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by jaxxy(m): 12:58am On Jan 29, 2023
CheapHomes1:

still; doesnt answer the questions. provide the facts by answering the questions.

1. Since 2019 till now, are you saying that buhari is still contesting that Tinubu can't be investigated and prosecuted?

6. If you say he committed a crime, why wasn't he perscuted when bullion vans came to his house?

7. What was the crime he committed by bringing bullion vans into his compound on eve of election?

u know one of his inner circle apc lagos organising secretary and former Lg chairmsn already came out to deny it on his behalf that the bullion van missed their way into his house.

He was there when it happened.

ur people decided to discipline him.
Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by CheapHomes1: 12:58am On Jan 29, 2023
jaxxy:

Let him do it again.

thats not what i asked you.

"he was not prosecuted" is the same thing as "he was spared", that is the "WHAT". you have still failed to answer the simple question.

If you say Tinubu committed a crime by bringing bullion vans into his house on the eve of election, WHY wasn't he prosecuted?

Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by jaxxy(m): 12:58am On Jan 29, 2023
CheapHomes1:

thats not what i asked you.

Well that is what I am telling u.
Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by CheapHomes1: 1:10am On Jan 29, 2023
jaxxy:

Well that is what I am telling u.

you havent told me anything,

Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by CheapHomes1: 1:11am On Jan 29, 2023
jaxxy:

u know one of his inner circle apc lagos organising secretary and former Lg chairmsn already came out to deny it on his behalf that the bullion van missed their way into his house.

He was there when it happened.

ur people decided to discipline him.

8. who are "your people"?
Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by ogwumgbe: 2:19am On Jan 29, 2023
sapele914:
Because poor ipobians like yourself have not yet heard about NIP transfer, which is as good as cash.

Yes transfer can be traced and if the purpose is for vote buying he will lose,, do you get it?
Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by Viscuz: 3:18am On Jan 29, 2023
Alliswell248:

An unintelligent post.......
It is NOT a must to comment...stop littering this forum with senseless comment......

I am not your father
Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by Bebigiby: 3:26am On Jan 29, 2023
After reading the comments made on this topic, I can boldly conclude that we are in trouble. If this is how myopic many of our youths are then we have a long long way to go. It is sad to see many Nigerians who are suffering as a result of this evil CBN naira redesign agenda continue to support it. They say it will stop vote buying and I laugh. If Buhari's main reason for this policy is to fight terrorism and vote buying then we can say that CBN is no longer a monetary regulator but now a political tool deployed to serve APC agenda for the election......it is not CBN's job to tackle vote buying or insecurity......

How can Buhari who allegedly rigged 2019 election be concerned about vote buying in 2023 election?

Nigerians, especially the youths need to wake up to Buhari and Emefiele's deception and understand that the naira redesign drama and cashless policy is aimed at stifling opposition parties funding, destroying our economy and cash monetary system to further their digital payments tyrannical agenda.....note that this policy will not affect Tinubu....

They say.... Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me..... Nigerians be wise!
Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by Bebigiby: 3:39am On Jan 29, 2023
"The Presidency in a statement said Buhari insisted that the deadline is “aimed at people hoarding illicit funds and not the common man, and that it had become necessary to prevent counterfeits, corruption, and terrorist funding.”

Terrorist funding? What is Emefiele still doing as Nigeria's CBN governor and why is he not in jail?

See https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/18/exclusive-how-investigation-secret-police-dss-linked-nigerian-central-bank-governor

Corrupt Buhari and his evil government can only deceive the gullible....

The Presidency, however, said Buhari notes the public complaints but assured that there will be no disruption in business and other supply chains of the economy as the deadline will remain.

How does this part of the report make sense? Businesses and supply chain already disrupted by the policy.... This government is a disaster!
Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by jimcaddy(m): 5:04am On Jan 29, 2023
Because of a selected few, you put the whole country into problem. A leader who cannot listen to the suffering of his people.
Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by Amumaigwe: 5:39am On Jan 29, 2023
Moh247:

Buhari and Tinubu can't raise someone with your IQ

Aboki is now making jokes about IQ. What an irony!
Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by Amumaigwe: 5:42am On Jan 29, 2023
Moh247:

Typical low IQ banter

Any wonder ibos never smelt aso Rock since it was built even with 40 million migrants

And those that have smelt it are now displaced into IDPs. How far?
Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by Creativity22: 5:57am On Jan 29, 2023
Cherish233:
🦜💭 like I'm shocked here oo😳 soo the politicians care about the poor masses 🤔💭
This is absolutely new.
Very new my brother. Am even shocked like buhari
Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by Creativity22: 6:07am On Jan 29, 2023
Moh247:

You are Ibo, your entire generation know absolutely nothing about politics

No President in 60 years no vice, no Senate President

Quite useless group of drug dealers
We may not be president or vice president. But we are definitely not as foolish as awolowo, abiola and now tilumbu .
Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by Creativity22: 6:10am On Jan 29, 2023
sapele914:
Very funny same ipobians that hated zoo Nigeria just last year, come dey beg for President?
Sharap. An igbo man is trying to ensure there is no more idp camps in your region, by becoming president. But you are talking nonsense.
Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by Babastrong(m): 7:01am On Jan 29, 2023
As the things are going on now. Obi may lose before 9am on the election day. the race is between Atiku and Tinubu.
Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by treatise: 7:10am On Jan 29, 2023
elhaul:
Something is Certainly Cooking. And people will soon know the Name if the Food Sooner than later
The currency ' crisis" is called Tinubu vs Buhari rumble in the jungle.
Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by FirmTR(m): 7:31am On Jan 29, 2023
Ken4Christ:
Anyone who thinks that Tinubu is one of the prime target of this deadline must be dumb. No sitting government will attempt to frustrate its own candidate. Rather, it's a game plan to make the new naira notes scarce so that vote buying will be easier for those who have access to the new notes.

And don't think Tinubu won't have access to the new notes. People of his status don't even need to go to the bank. Banks go to him.

So na Obi and Atiku banks nor dey go meet abi.
Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by jaxxy(m): 7:35am On Jan 29, 2023
CheapHomes1:

you havent told me anything,

Then that is ur answer.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by jaxxy(m): 7:36am On Jan 29, 2023
CheapHomes1:

8. who are "your people"?

Ask ur apc organising secretary he will explain better.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by maasoap(m): 7:38am On Jan 29, 2023
CheapHomes1:

Isn't it the same buhari that you and your likes have been supporting since 2015 and calling people names for opposing buhari?

Fuel scarcity, new naira scarcity. Plus, he's a betrayer. Buhari don cast. Didn't you understand?
Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by maasoap(m): 7:43am On Jan 29, 2023
M4A1carbine:
chai!!

See as this agbado deny BUHARI sharply!! ...Omo..the treachery in Agbado miscreants is legendary!!

And your new bride is Buhari, the same for all Zombiedients. I don't associate with anyone displaying the traits of wickedness.
Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by M4A1carbine: 7:52am On Jan 29, 2023
BUHARI is still an asss. You guys hailed him when he was killing IPOB members. Hailed him when he was insulting and degrading IGBOs. Now he is just dealing with Your employer thiefnubuu and all of you are running mad. Looking for sympathy from the same people you hate passionately.

Why are you asking me foolish questions? Go and face ya warrant and there is definitely more to come, useless fuus...spits angry

maasoap:

And your new bride is Buhari, the same for all Zombiedients. I don't associate with anyone displaying the traits of wickedness.
Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by Backpedal: 7:54am On Jan 29, 2023
Moh247:

Monkeys should know Buhari and Tinubu are different in tribe, occupation and experience

Two questions for you

1. Why did Tinubu say he want to continue Buhari's legacy?? (There is video evidence to this so don't even deny)

2. Why did twice bullion vans enter his house on election eve !
Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by M4A1carbine: 7:54am On Jan 29, 2023
So BUHARI cast because he is dealing with Thiefnubuu now? You guys are pathetic. Shameless flip-flopping urchins..spits

maasoap:

Fuel scarcity, new naira scarcity. Plus, he's a betrayer. Buhari don cast. Didn't you understand?
Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by maasoap(m): 8:10am On Jan 29, 2023
M4A1carbine:
So BUHARI cast because he is dealing with Thiefnubuu now? You guys are pathetic. Shameless flip-flopping urchins..spits

Buhari is not dealing with Tinubu, stop deceiving yourself. Buhari is dealing with average Nigerian. Go out and see for yourself. You won't see Tinubu in the banking hall, not to talk of ATMs stand. You be mumu o
Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by FireUpNow(m): 8:16am On Jan 29, 2023
CheapHomes1:

What chess? How has Tinubu been checkmated? You are suffering and you are smiling because you think Tinubu is the victim. It's so unfortunate how some of you think.
You are enjoying right? You wonder how some of us think , you forgot to acknowledge how your darling Tinubu helped in bringing Buhari into power. Are you thinking right at all? Your Tinubu is not checkmated but what do you have to say about what your Tinubu said at Abeokuta as being a target of the policy? Am I the one who said it?
Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by victorVIC1(m): 9:03am On Jan 29, 2023
aku626:
I don dash my old notes so no going back. They should be gambling there they’ve 2 days to find out if Mr President is bluffing or not.

Getting the new notes na there problem dey. Na 4 different banks I check for Ikeja yesterday, no show. I had to get old notes from POS as I needed money. CBN should also do their job by distributing sufficient notes

1 Like

Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by Babathanks(m): 9:04am On Jan 29, 2023
Ken4Christ:
Anyone who thinks that Tinubu is one of the prime target of this deadline must be dumb. No sitting government will attempt to frustrate its own candidate. Rather, it's a game plan to make the new naira notes scarce so that vote buying will be easier for those who have access to the new notes.

And don't think Tinubu won't have access to the new notes. People of his status don't even need to go to the bank. Banks go to him.
Urchins at it again, I thought you guys are wailing on Facebook that Buhari want to discipline tinubu and make sure that he can’t bribe or spend money on election day

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Akeredolu Takes To The Streets In Owo To Celebrate His Victory / Nigerians have killed more South Africans - Gigaba, SA Home Affairs Minister / Aminat Owoseni Weds Abayomi Apooyin In USA (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.