Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,275 members, 7,829,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension (36686 Views)

Does The Supreme Court Have Original Jurisdiction Over Naira Deadline Case? / Dispute Over Old Naira Validity Pitches APC Govs Against FG / Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by M4A1carbine: 10:27am On Jan 29, 2023
Average Nigerian? You be fuu.

When Buhari increased fuel price 4 times did you protest? Instead you supported him. All his policies are anti-people and brought hardship, did you complain?

Now he has changed currency settings and it's only you Idiats that are complaining. Why? , because of stomach infrastructure politics??

You are wicked people and it's only idiots that believe you fvvcks. Surprisingly people that believed you are now mocking and laughing at thiefnubuu.

You guys have lost the elections..deal with it zombie..spits

maasoap:

Buhari is not dealing with Tinubu, stop deceiving yourself. Buhari is dealing with average Nigerian. Go out and see for yourself. You won't see Tinubu in the banking hall, not to talk of ATMs stand. You be mumu o
Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by Cherish233: 10:55am On Jan 29, 2023
Creativity22:

Very new my brother. Am even shocked like buhari

Lol😆 i say ehhh!!😳
Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by Ken4Christ: 2:56pm On Jan 29, 2023
Babathanks:

Urchins at it again, I thought you guys are wailing on Facebook that Buhari want to discipline tinubu and make sure that he can’t bribe or spend money on election day

We are saying the same thing. Those who have such mindset are dumb.
Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by Ken4Christ: 2:58pm On Jan 29, 2023
FirmTR:

So na Obi and Atiku banks nor dey go meet abi.

You can't compare them with the party that's in power. They have the advantage.
Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by maasoap(m): 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Average Nigerian? You be fuu.

When Buhari increased fuel price 4 times did you protest? Instead you supported him. All his policies are anti-people and brought hardship, did you complain?

Now he has changed currency settings and it's only you Idiats that are complaining. Why? , because of stomach infrastructure politics??

You are wicked people and it's only idiots that believe you fvvcks. Surprisingly people that believed you are now mocking and laughing at thiefnubuu.

You guys have lost the elections..deal with it zombie..spits

If you still think this is about Tinubu, your head needs to be examined! Tinubu, Atiku, Obi, Kwankaso, all have the money they are going to need for the incoming election. The problem is that many of you are plainly dumb to understand that.
Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by M4A1carbine: 6:36pm On Jan 29, 2023
Thiefnubuu is the kriminal amongst the list.

maasoap:

If you still think this is about Tinubu, your head needs to be examined! Tinubu, Atiku, Obi, Kwankaso, all have the money they are going to need for the incoming election. The problem is that many of you are plainly dumb to understand that.
Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by Thebigheart: 8:15pm On Jan 29, 2023
CheapHomes1:

How do you know that the money in the economy is too much? Did you count it?

How is the money in circulation responsible for inflation? Price of fuel has jumped from 180 to 300. In some places it is 600. Is it the money in circulation hat caused the increase? Pls explain

Sir, you need see how a lady who into coca-cola business break a safe and brought out 2.5million plus. Imagine, her colleagues doing likewise.

Even within this shortest time CBN has attest to amount the banks have raked in.
Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by CheapHomes1: 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2023
Thebigheart:

Sir, you need see how a lady who into coca-cola business break a safe and brought out 2.5million plus. Imagine, her colleagues doing likewise.

Even within this shortest time CBN has attest to amount the banks have raked in.

You didn't answer the questions.

How do you know that the money in the economy is too much? Did you count it?

How is the money in circulation responsible for inflation? Price of fuel has jumped from 180 to 300. In some places it is 600. Is it the money in circulation has caused the increase? Pls explain
Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by CheapHomes1: 1:17pm On Feb 05, 2023
FireUpNow:

You are enjoying right? You wonder how some of us think , you forgot to acknowledge how your darling Tinubu helped in bringing Buhari into power. Are you thinking right at all? Your Tinubu is not checkmated but what do you have to say about what your Tinubu said at Abeokuta as being a target of the policy? Am I the one who said it?

You didn't answer the questions I asked.

What chess? How has Tinubu been checkmated? You are suffering and you are smiling because you think Tinubu is the victim. It's so unfortunate how some of you think.

How is Tinubu my Tinubu? Can you pls explain?
Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by CheapHomes1: 1:18pm On Feb 05, 2023
maasoap:

Fuel scarcity, new naira scarcity. Plus, he's a betrayer. Buhari don cast. Didn't you understand?

No I don't cos it doesn't answer my question. Isn't it the same buhari that you and your likes have been supporting since 2015 and calling people names for opposing buhari?
Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by CheapHomes1: 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2023
jaxxy:

Ask ur apc organising secretary he will explain better.

still; doesnt answer the questions. provide the facts by answering the questions.

1. Since 2019 till now, are you saying that buhari is still contesting that Tinubu can't be investigated and prosecuted?

2. How do you know that he was spared?

3. If you say what he did was a crime, why was he spared?

4. Who are the powers that be that spared him?

5. What are those loopholes in cbn policy and what policy are you referring?

6. If you say he committed a crime, why wasn't he perscuted when bullion vans came to his house?

7. What was the crime he committed by bringing bullion vans into his compound on eve of election?

8. who are "your people"?
Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by CheapHomes1: 1:21pm On Feb 05, 2023
jaxxy:

Then that is ur answer.

you havent told me anything,

"he was not prosecuted" is the same thing as "he was spared", that is the "WHAT". you have still failed to answer the simple question.

If you say Tinubu committed a crime by bringing bullion vans into his house on the eve of election, WHY wasn't he prosecuted?
Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by jaxxy(m): 1:53pm On Feb 05, 2023
CheapHomes1:

still; doesnt answer the questions. provide the facts by answering the questions.

1. Since 2019 till now, are you saying that buhari is still contesting that Tinubu can't be investigated and prosecuted?

6. If you say he committed a crime, why wasn't he perscuted when bullion vans came to his house?

7. What was the crime he committed by bringing bullion vans into his compound on eve of election?

ask Jonathan why diezani wasn't prosecuted under him for years until buhari came in.

it's simple logic.
Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by maasoap(m): 2:08pm On Feb 05, 2023
CheapHomes1:

No I don't cos it doesn't answer my question. Isn't it the same buhari that you and your likes have been supporting since 2015 and calling people names for opposing buhari?

What answer do you want my friend? Buhari is a human being like you, not immuned to disappointing people. I don't know your candidate at the moment, but don't make mistake of believing that he can't disappoint you. If he then does, the blame won't be on you unless you are too slow to understand that.
Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by CheapHomes1: 2:20pm On Feb 05, 2023
maasoap:

What answer do you want my friend? Buhari is a human being like you, not immuned to disappointing people. I don't know your candidate at the moment, but don't make mistake of believing that he can't disappoint you. If he then does, the blame won't be on you unless you are too slow to understand that.

Isn't it the same buhari that you and your likes have been supporting since 2015 and calling people names for opposing buhari?
Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by CheapHomes1: 2:25pm On Feb 05, 2023
jaxxy:

ask Jonathan why diezani wasn't prosecuted under him for years until buhari came in.

it's simple logic.
doesnt answer the questions. provide the facts by answering the questions.

Re: Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension by jaxxy(m): 3:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
CheapHomes1:

doesnt answer the questions. provide the facts by answering the questions.

better still ask this man. He knows too much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nnamdi Azikiwe As Nigeria Celebrated Independence Day In 1960 - Throwback Photos / Nigerians Beg To Join EFCC Fund Recovery Unit ( See Tweets ) / Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.