Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast (18246 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Warns Simon Ekpa To Desist From Using IPOB Leader’s Name / "You Have NOT Done Enough!" - Nnamdi Kanu's Family Criticises Britain / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by gozmok1(m): 7:14am On Jan 29, 2023
gidgiddy:

Which is why you Nigerians should give them the referendum they want so they can go their way

no referendum
wipe out the whole Igbo race.... then come to Abuja and collect your lefelendum

onye iberibe

1 Like

Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by gozmok1(m): 7:17am On Jan 29, 2023
why is ipob revenging by killing their brothers and kidnaping, go to Facebook and see many igbos losing confidence in this biafra curse me too inclusive.

Mara nu Ihe.
umunnem

Maazieze:

i do remember a few years ago, IPOB did try peaceful protest but got massacred by the police, i guess when you respond to peace with violence you get a return in investment. the governments actions towards protests whatsoever indicates they cant and wont stomach it, they would rather exchange bullets.

im not defending IPOB but i can see the governments response prior to 2020 led to their eventual radicalisation

2 Likes

Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by Keegan: 7:18am On Jan 29, 2023
Where are these fools when their lord and saviour kanu ordered foolish youths to burn down Lagos and everything that belongs to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

The day of reckoning is near for all evil doers.
Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by gozmok1(m): 7:19am On Jan 29, 2023
gidgiddy:

And you Northerners care so much about IPOB but not about the armed bandits slaughtering you people below

Igbos lives matters to me we are not doing comparison with ndi benue

why is ipob revenging by killing their brothers and kidnaping, go to Facebook and see many igbos losing confidence in this biafra curse me too inclusive.

Mara nu Ihe.
umunnem

2 Likes

Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by Danisaint112(m): 7:41am On Jan 29, 2023
Roboto11:
What shit?

Oh, you mean Easterners killing Easterners.

Are there not westerners killing westerners?
Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by Roboto11: 7:47am On Jan 29, 2023
Danisaint112:

Are there not westerners killing westerners?

Yeah, to you what is happening in the east is normal and happens everywhere else.

Long may it continue in the east.
Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by Igbojew: 7:52am On Jan 29, 2023
gozmok1:
Nnamdi Kanu started this, now it's beyond his control. When he was busy inciting violence in the southeast, turning the hearts of the gullible and illiterate people against the government, he didn't know this was what he was brooding. Now majority of the igbos now hate the govt and instead of taking their anger against the govt by way of peaceful protest, they're busy killing their own. What could be much stupid and foolish than that?
Keep deceiving yourself thinking you are deceiving others but saying IPOB should go through the peaceful protest.Is either you live in another planet or you are being mischievous like other Igbo haters that always happy whenever bad thing happens to Igbos or IPOB.Am sure peaceful protest by IPOB they led massacred of IPOB through Operation Python Dance is not a peaceful protest enough to you.......................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by Danisaint112(m): 7:52am On Jan 29, 2023
Roboto11:

Yeah, to you what is happening in the east is normal and happens everywhere else.

Long may it continue in the east.

The clamour of Biafra has been hijacked by external enemies. It is very normal and can happen anywhere.

May skull mining and cultism never seize from your region too.

1 Like

Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by Roboto11: 7:54am On Jan 29, 2023
Danisaint112:

The clamour of Biafra has been hijacked by external enemies. It is very normal and can happen anywhere.

May skull mining and cultism never seize from your region too.

Go school.

1 Like

Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by Igbojew: 8:13am On Jan 29, 2023
Maazieze:

i do remember a few years ago, IPOB did try peaceful protest but got massacred by the police, i guess when you respond to peace with violence you get a return in investment. the governments actions towards protests whatsoever indicates they cant and wont stomach it, they would rather exchange bullets.

im not defending IPOB but i can see the governments response prior to 2020 led to their eventual radicalisation
Thank you for speaking the truth and being honest unlike some evil and wicked people that knows the truth but mischievously turns it upside down because of hatred they have against IPOB or Igbos.Is only evil minded people that will try to turn event that just happened just few years ago where IPOB members was mowed down Army, Police and DSS through their infamous Operation Python Dance...............I am that Igbo Jew
Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by od501: 8:29am On Jan 29, 2023
membranus:

Unless you too have not been in Nigeria in the past 5 years, that is the only reason you will believe in the rebuttal you wrote above.

Who formed ESN? IPOB.

Who gave order for Sit at Home? IPOB through MNK and Simon Ekpa.

Who gave order that there should not be election in the SE? IPOB through Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa.

Who are the ESN killing for alleged disobedience of the Sit at Home order? Their fellow Igbo tribesmen across Igboland.

Which govt institutions are the ESN burning and destroying? INEC offices and Police stations buildings and properties manned by their fellow Igbo tribesmen across Igboland.

Una IQ for this part of the world should be reviewed. Nigerians are the dumbest people I have ever met in all my travels!! Wtf!!

No wonder the government will have the audacity to chunk out any rubbish on the media cos they know you wil still consume and digest it nevertheless.

Tomorrow, they will still tell you that snake swollowed 1 billion, and people you will believe! It's a pity really, it is. Keep reading rubbish, "ESN is burning government properties and enforcing sit at home,..," wtf 😅😅

I know you don't want to know, but I will tell you this for free, Ekpa is not IPOB, and has never been a member of IPOB. And please stop reading the lies by government media, if you can, make calls instead before you embarrass yourself in public 🤣
Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by Danisaint112(m): 8:32am On Jan 29, 2023
Roboto11:

Go school.

See stack analfabeto lecturing me on how to spell cease. "järjetön olento" like you.
Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by ZombieTERROR: 8:44am On Jan 29, 2023

Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by membranus: 8:45am On Jan 29, 2023
od501:

Una IQ for this part of the world should be reviewed. Nigerians are the dumbest people I have ever met in all my travels!! Wtf!!

No wonder the government will have the audacity to chunk out any rubbish on the media cos they know you wil still consume and digest it nevertheless.

Tomorrow, they will still tell you that snake swollowed 1 billion, and people you will believe! It's a pity really, it is. Keep reading rubbish, "ESN is burning government properties and enforcing sit at home,..," wtf 😅😅

I know you don't want to know, but I will tell you this for free, Ekpa is not IPOB, and has never been a member of IPOB. And please stop reading the lies by government media, if you can, make calls instead before you embarrass yourself in public 🤣

The joke is on you, the truth is out there in the open that IPOB is ESN, ESN is IPOB.

Your deceptive denial cannot detract from the truth that the Igbo nation are holding the tiger by the tail in supporting the atrocities of the ESN, and when it turned back to devour them (as it is already doing), they should, without complaint, live with the monster they create.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by gozmok1(m): 8:53am On Jan 29, 2023
Igbojew:
Keep deceiving yourself thinking you are deceiving others but saying IPOB should go through the peaceful protest.Is either you live in another planet or you are being mischievous like other Igbo haters that always happy whenever bad thing happens to Igbos or IPOB.Am sure peaceful protest by IPOB they led massacred of IPOB through Operation Python Dance is not a peaceful protest enough to you.......................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker

Mara nu Ihe.
umunnem

2 Likes

Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by Maazieze(m): 9:43am On Jan 29, 2023
gozmok1:

Mara nu Ihe.
umunnem

Its likely due to their splintering after MNK's arrest and as such several elements are acting of their own accord. Their have been rumours political agents from the nigerian elite are carrying out their attacks under ghe disguise of being IPOB

IPOB to me is rather inflammatory, their leaders near cultlike adoration has always been suspect to me and dont even get me started on the Igbo jew psuedohistorical cultural stuff they espouse. Prior to the 2020s their popularity was limited but amongst the seccesionist groups they were the most prominent, i believe the even eclipsed MASSOB. I blame the governments poor conflict resolution skills for how things have evolved to day, not every problem needs a hammer to solve it or in this case bullets.
Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by GeneralPula: 10:46am On Jan 29, 2023
Nyamiri:

Have you not seen ipob pigs begging Jubril of Sudan not to release Kanu so Kanu won't spoil campaign for Obi.

Those guys are eternally daft.
For real? Tho I’m not surprised..
Kindly help me with the thread link?
Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by gidgiddy: 10:49am On Jan 29, 2023
gozmok1:

no referendum

onye iberibe

Now you know why there will never be peace in Nigeria, there is never peace where there is injustice
Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by iukpe: 12:10pm On Jan 29, 2023
Maazieze:

How do you receive a aggrieved brother who's method is abuse, blackmail, call for violence, and serious threats?

This was the method of MNK through his radio.
When such a brother arrives your compound perhaps with many who agree with his utterances you will be defensive.

1 Like

Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by gozmok1(m): 12:48pm On Jan 29, 2023
gidgiddy:

Now you know why there will never be peace in Nigeria, there is never peace where there is injustice

but rather there will be Somali in South East.

but when brothers are killing thierself
then there will be justice.
Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by abiodunbright(m): 12:59pm On Jan 29, 2023
sheba123:
Let there be peace

Have faith and believe God to touch the heart of any kind hearted person here to help you dear, It is well. So sad

Oga na scammer
Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by Maazieze(m): 2:00pm On Jan 29, 2023
iukpe:

How do you receive a aggrieved brother who's method is abuse, blackmail, call for violence, and serious threats?

This was the method of MNK through his radio.
When such a brother arrives your compound perhaps with many who agree with his utterances you will be defensive.

Im not a proffesional statesmenn but if i were like say the president i would just charge and arrest him for making calls for violence over the radio.(i was surprised by how tribalistic he was from the excerpts ive read) To truly end the matter of agitation nigeria has to reform otherwise another generation will grow frustrated and disenfranchised.

The government has taken the worst path to end secessionist agitation, if anything they are stoking the hot coals to continue burning, their actions in okigwe and orlu and inaction towards dealing with the herder conflict has sunk any sympathy a layman might have had towards the army.
Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by Maazieze(m): 2:07pm On Jan 29, 2023
gozmok1:

no referendum

onye iberibe

Your mad, are you interested in resolving the matter or just happy to be igbo-phobic? Will you cry IPOB when you try to protest for any issue in the future and get brutalised by the government?
Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by cyrilamx(m): 2:12pm On Jan 29, 2023
gidgiddy:

Which is why you Nigerians should give them the referendum they want so they can go their way
They shouldn’t remain in other people’s lands and be asking for referendum. If they are serious, they should hv asked their people in NASS to move a motion to that effect and relocate enmass to the SE.
Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by gidgiddy: 2:15pm On Jan 29, 2023
cyrilamx:
They shouldn’t remain in other people’s lands and be asking for referendum. If they are serious, they should hv asked their people in NASS to move a motion to that effect and relocate enmass to the SE.

Were Nigerians asked to leave UK when they were asking for independence from the UK in 1960?

Did the British have to leave Europe when they were asking for referendum to leave European union?
Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by gozmok1(m): 3:13pm On Jan 29, 2023
Maazieze:

Your mad, are you interested in resolving the matter or just happy to be igbo-phobic? Will you cry IPOB when you try to protest for any issue in the future and get brutalised by the government?

so how are you resolving it now
Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by cyrilamx(m): 9:27am On Jan 30, 2023
gidgiddy:

Were Nigerians asked to leave UK when they were asking for independence from the UK in 1960?

Did the British have to leave Europe when they were asking for referendum to leave European union?
How I want my thing is different from how another person wants his. When you finally get your Biafra which I am in support of, you think the hospitality shown you people by your host communities will remain same? Laws will be immediately enacted to against you as you will be a foreigner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Treating PDP As A Pushover Is Dangerous' - Yahaya Bello Warns APC / Dogara Meets With APC Lawmakers Over House Of Representatives Speakership / Ahmed Lawan Justifies Billion Naira Cars, Jumbo Pay For Federal Legislators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.