Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,935 members, 7,952,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:40 PM

Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast (18484 Views)

Zhongshan Fucheng: Chinese Investor Seizes Nigerian Govt Properties In UK / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Warns Simon Ekpa To Desist From Using IPOB Leader’s Name / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by gidgiddy: 1:00am On Jan 29, 2023
Napata77:

You're a lawless thug with no common sense.

If there is no law, as you say, then I have the right to storm your house with guns, seize your property, and slaughter you.

Animal.

YOU don't get to dictate to the nation what YOU think should be done about its existence or otherwise.

And if you try to force it, you will be slaughtered.

Get that into your thick, primitive skull.

Learn to stop this your useless unity begging, and learn not to be with people who dont want to be with you.

At this level you are still claiming the country a white man from Europe called Lugard created, as your own, and even claim the colonial name 'Nigerian' his wife created, as your own.

I thought people like you would have started having shame by now but it seems that colonial mentality is a serious disease

A White woman gave you your national identity "Nigerian"? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by MeineMutter: 1:20am On Jan 29, 2023
gidgiddy:

Which is why you Nigerians should give them the referendum they want so they can go their way

No. They will eat a lot from the evil seeds they planted years back.

No be dem killed regional government where every region was developing at its pace? No be dem mastermind the evil coup that set Nigeria back? No be dem corrupt Nigeria with fake products, mistrust, drugs etc.

Dem must to dine and wine in the results of their evils.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:31am On Jan 29, 2023
NA NOw DAY BREAK ,IKPA DON BURN EAST FINISH WITH HIS FELLOW THUGS AND RITUALISTS. IKPA IS NO EASTERNER YET IGBOS LISTEN TO THE IDIOT TO DESTROY THEMSEVES.Too bad!angryMOST SANE people fear east even INDIGEN fear east to do BUSINESS.God save igboland. angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by Padipadi: 1:31am On Jan 29, 2023
gidgiddy:

So your government bombarded his house, Just for utterances? But the same Government was at the same time releasing Boko haram, who had long gone beyond utterances, and were armed and killing people. Your government that has never bombarded the killer herdsmen slaughtering people everywhere

Well, after bombarding his house, going to Kenya to kidnap him and bring him back to Nigeria, is there any peace?
Calm down. I m not a fan of this govt. Every citizen is screaming their name cos they aren't the type we hoped for.
But common sense ll make a man not to confront them.
As for the killer herdsmen, I m not a security expert to tell how the govt is doing well or failing there.
But one thing is certain, there's posterity that ll judge everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by Napata77: 1:36am On Jan 29, 2023
gidgiddy:

Learn to stop this your useless unity begging, and learn not to be with people who dont want to be with you.

''People who don't want to be with you?''

You mean like the 11 million Igbos in the north?

Why aren't they in the East if they don't want to be with us?

Truth is YOU are the real 'unity beggars'.

11 million in the South west too.

At this level you are still claiming the country a white man from Europe called Lugard created, as your own, and even claim the colonial name 'Nigerian' his wife created, as your own.

I thought people like you would have started having shame by now but it seems that colonial mentality is a serious disease

Emergency Pan-Africanist for crude oil.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by Nobody: 1:41am On Jan 29, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
If Kanu was an aboki,he would have been released by now following the court's verdict...

My igbo people,una really need to buckle up,,, Because your leaders aren't helping matters at all.

Exactly!

They need to start using bombs.

Seems the guns are not making considerable effects

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by gidgiddy: 1:53am On Jan 29, 2023
Napata77:

''People who don't want to be with you?''

You mean like the 11 million Igbos in the north?

Why aren't they in the East if they don't want to be with us?

Emergency Pan-Africanist for crude oil.

The 11 million people in the North? There were
hundreds of thousands of Eritreans in Ethiopia, it did not prevent Eritrea getting its its independence from Ethiopia in the 90's

There are millions of Scottish people and their descendants all over Britain, it did not prevent Scotland getting independence referendum in 2014

There are millions of people from all over Africa and beyond, trying to make a living in Nigeria. They have nothing to do with your 'one Nigeria' and dont care about it, only here to find their daily bread, why haven't you asked them why they are in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by gidgiddy: 1:56am On Jan 29, 2023
MeineMutter:

No. They will eat a lot from the evil seeds they planted years back.

No be dem killed regional government where every region was developing at its pace? No be dem mastermind the evil coup that set Nigeria back? No be dem corrupt Nigeria with fake products, mistrust, drugs etc.

Dem must to dine and wine in the results of their evils.

And it has been you guys who took over from them more than 50 years ago that brought us where we are today

You guys only ended up doing much worse

2 Likes

Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by Danisaint112(m): 2:15am On Jan 29, 2023
gozmok1:
Nnamdi Kanu started this, now it's beyond his control. When he was busy inciting violence in the southeast, turning the hearts of the gullible and illiterate people against the government, he didn't know this was what he was brooding. Now majority of the igbos now hate the govt and instead of taking their anger against the govt by way of peaceful protest, they're busy killing their own. What could be much stupid and foolish than that?

Nothing is beyond his control when he is held captive.
How do you expect a caged man to address his people?

The people love MNK and I strongly believe if Nnamdi Kanu has been released according to court orders this shit won't be happening.

Ekpa is using Nnamdi Kanu glory to shine by collecting money from politicians and inciting violence in Igbo land.

If Nnamdi Kanu should be given the freedom he deserves today this rubbish will stop. Federal government know what they are doing and they are the only one to be held responsible for this mess.

You guys should reason fine before you talk please.

1 Like

Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by propertyhunter1: 2:35am On Jan 29, 2023
DrChukki:
When MNK started this whole thing, if I speak my Igbo brothers will insult me.

I was nearly lynched to death in an ATM queue in Aba, in 2016, where I was trying to educate some people that Kanu's system of agitation is totally wrong...

Now here we are... The same Aba people can't go out on Monday else they will be killed.

Now Simon Ekpa is hiding under Biafra and he's cashing out big time....

The day we Igbos define what we want, that's the day we will stop being slaves.

shocked
Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by ubimagos: 2:35am On Jan 29, 2023
It is on record that over 100 persons were killed and deposited in Azu river in Anambra during the reign of Obi yet nobody protest against the government!
Maazieze:

i do remember a few years ago, IPOB did try peaceful protest but got massacred by the police, i guess when you respond to peace with violence you get a return in investment. the governments actions towards protests whatsoever indicates they cant and wont stomach it, they would rather exchange bullets.

im not defending IPOB but i can see the governments response prior to 2020 led to their eventual radicalisation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by Maazieze(m): 2:39am On Jan 29, 2023
ubimagos:
It is on record that over 100 persons were killed and deposited in Azu river in Anambra during the reign of Obi yet nobody protest against the government!

From what ive read it was carried out by the infamous SARS division

1 Like

Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by Broveens42(m): 3:11am On Jan 29, 2023
gidgiddy:

Sipping coffee grin

1 Like

Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by ican2020: 3:13am On Jan 29, 2023
Corrinthians:
Good admonition. But I'd like to ask, who said the zoo must burn?

Thought his loyalists are simply trying to execute his orders?🤔
Wicked soul recounting the past and I pity those close to you
Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by Broveens42(m): 3:30am On Jan 29, 2023
zoedew:
How early in the day is this warning coming from the family of Nnamdi Kanu whose name is synonymous with terrorism traceable to IPOB. The monster he created has become hydra headed. He should deal with it!

You could be right..
Speaking the undiluted truth at all times, could manifest as a monster, and when it does, it appears like a terror.

See some of his words

...Fulani will be armed to cause havoc (happening or not?)
... Ohaneze are thieves ( let's assume ekpa is a bad guy, why would ohaneze cry that ekpa should be held without going after his alleged sponsors in Nigeria?) Lol
... Nigeria is a zoo( Don't animals swallow money in Nija?)
... I'll destroy Nigeria with the truth( only Africans recognize this as bullets, because of the borrowed language)
... Arm yourselves, you have the right to life (or are you being influenced by a certain religion not to understand this?)
Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by MeaslesMumpsRub: 3:42am On Jan 29, 2023
gidgiddy:

Which is why you Nigerians should give them the referendum they want so they can go their way
They will be a land locked poverty stricken war torn zone like Somalia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by seeyounow: 4:02am On Jan 29, 2023
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by ppogba: 4:18am On Jan 29, 2023
seeyounow:
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Please do away with this rubbish you have been posting for some time now.

A simple google search will tell you the number of federal universities in each region.

You no go school?

2 Likes

Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by ironheart(m): 4:20am On Jan 29, 2023
Maazieze:

i do remember a few years ago, IPOB did try peaceful protest but got massacred by the police, i guess when you respond to peace with violence you get a return in investment. the governments actions towards protests whatsoever indicates they cant and wont stomach it, they would rather exchange bullets.

im not defending IPOB but i can see the governments response prior to 2020 led to their eventual radicalisation
well as long as its contained in the east, its nobody business. Brothers are killing brothers. Government infrastructures meant for the igbo people are being destroyed. Nobody cares

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by Passionate1(m): 5:01am On Jan 29, 2023
Kanu is a great Man. . Evil fulanis are Nigeria's problem .
Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by Passionate1(m): 5:07am On Jan 29, 2023
D zoo deserve to burn. .we can't continue like this.
Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by Zetty177x: 5:13am On Jan 29, 2023
gozmok1:
Nnamdi Kanu started this, now it's beyond his control. When he was busy inciting violence in the southeast, turning the hearts of the gullible and illiterate people against the government, he didn't know this was what he was brooding. Now majority of the igbos now hate the govt and instead of taking their anger against the govt by way of peaceful protest, they're busy killing their own. What could be much stupid and foolish than that?

It's because of people with ur kind of reasoning and mentality hence they don't want to be part of Nigeria. They need referendum and to be out of this contraption. It's a matter of time. They will still get it

1 Like

Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by Abudat(m): 5:18am On Jan 29, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by factcheckmmm: 5:37am On Jan 29, 2023
ppogba:

Please do away with this rubbish you have been posting for some time now.

A simple google search will tell you the number of federal universities in each region.

You no go school?

That poster is a clown

It shows how stupid and uninformed they are
Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by Edusouls(m): 5:56am On Jan 29, 2023
Your brother MNK is deranged man full of hate with a very wicked heart, he instigated the hate on the atmosphere of Igbos leading to killing of security forces, burning of government properties, forming of dreaded militias ESN, deaths of many innocent Igbo men and women so no matter the save face kanunta , your senior brother is responsible 100% for the pathetic state of Igbo land

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by UnimkeAk(m): 6:35am On Jan 29, 2023
gidgiddy:

And you Northerners care so much about IPOB but not about the armed bandits slaughtering you people below

Is it now a competition?

Thank God for the Niger delta and southwest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by Roboto11: 6:35am On Jan 29, 2023
Danisaint112:

Nothing is beyond his control when he is held captive.
How do you expect a caged man to address his people?

The people love MNK and I strongly believe if Nnamdi Kanu has been released according to court orders this shit won't be happening.

Ekpa is using Nnamdi Kanu glory to shine by collecting money from politicians and inciting violence in Igbo land.

If Nnamdi Kanu should be given the freedom he deserves today this rubbish will stop. Federal government know what they are doing and they are the only one to be held responsible for this mess.

You guys should reason fine before you talk please.
What shit?

Oh, you mean Easterners killing Easterners.

1 Like

Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by Elidrisy20: 6:36am On Jan 29, 2023
No be una teach dem?

1 Like

Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by Roboto11: 6:37am On Jan 29, 2023
Zetty177x:

It's because of people with ur kind of reasoning and mentality hence they don't want to be part of Nigeria. They need referendum and to be out of this contraption. It's a matter of time. They will still get it

In the meantime, they should continue killing each other.

Government must get tired soon.
Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by membranus: 6:40am On Jan 29, 2023
od501:

Just imagine the embassment you just wrote here. Unless you have not been Nigeria for the past 5 years, the Police and the military have been killing these people for just protesting with placards and flags.

The major massacres happened in 2014, and 2017. Go make your findings. And mind you no Biafran agitator has ever raised a weopon to kill their own, they are not that stupid.

I urge you to make your findings outside the rubbish they write on newspapers before making comments on Biafran agitation.

Unless you too have not been in Nigeria in the past 5 years, that is the only reason you will believe in the rebuttal you wrote above.

Who formed ESN? IPOB.

Who gave order for Sit at Home? IPOB through MNK and Simon Ekpa.

Who gave order that there should not be election in the SE? IPOB through Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa.

Who are the ESN killing for alleged disobedience of the Sit at Home order? Their fellow Igbo tribesmen across Igboland.

Which govt institutions are the ESN burning and destroying? INEC offices and Police stations buildings and properties manned by their fellow Igbo tribesmen across Igboland.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu’s Family Warns Against Burning Of Govt Properties In Southeast by Savechild23: 7:08am On Jan 29, 2023
Confused people of Biafra

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Election Run-off / Osinbajo Receives Abu Muhammad, Bangladesh Chief Of Amy Staff (Photos) / PDP Will Collapse If I Defect To APC – Ebonyi Governor, Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.