Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

My Side, Abt Halima And Apostle Suleiman's Sex Scandal. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Side, Abt Halima And Apostle Suleiman's Sex Scandal. (4189 Views)

Judge Dawn Gentry In Group Sex Scandal In US / Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" / Effanga Marilyn Releases Sexy Bikini Photo After Covenant University Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Side, Abt Halima And Apostle Suleiman's Sex Scandal. by YourMajesty(m): 5:34pm On Jan 29, 2023
mohims:

I won't get any ban. You better go and drink sniper worthless piece of scumbag
Till then. Don't come crying like your Dad before he died oh cheesy
Re: My Side, Abt Halima And Apostle Suleiman's Sex Scandal. by mohims(m): 5:34pm On Jan 29, 2023
YourMajesty:
Mynd44 OAM4J rule number 2
Your majesty my foot. Your Monica should be yourslave. To give you better slap dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: My Side, Abt Halima And Apostle Suleiman's Sex Scandal. by mohims(m): 5:35pm On Jan 29, 2023
YourMajesty:
It's your Dad that is dead. Receive sense olodo

1 Like

Re: My Side, Abt Halima And Apostle Suleiman's Sex Scandal. by YourMajesty(m): 5:36pm On Jan 29, 2023
mohims:

Your majesty my foot. Your Monica should be yourslave. To give you better slap dey hungry me
You had to quote me multiple times. You go cry taya. grin
Re: My Side, Abt Halima And Apostle Suleiman's Sex Scandal. by YourMajesty(m): 5:38pm On Jan 29, 2023
mohims:

It's your Dad that is dead. Receive sense olodo
Don't come crying like your late Dad when dem ban yougrin
Re: My Side, Abt Halima And Apostle Suleiman's Sex Scandal. by mohims(m): 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2023
YourMajesty:
Don't come crying like your late Dad when dem ban yougrin
And if them no ban me, your Papa na pig

1 Like

Re: My Side, Abt Halima And Apostle Suleiman's Sex Scandal. by mohims(m): 5:40pm On Jan 29, 2023
YourMajesty:
You had to quote me multiple times. You go cry taya. grin
You still dey learn. You go chop shame. If na your papa get NL I go know today

1 Like

Re: My Side, Abt Halima And Apostle Suleiman's Sex Scandal. by YourMajesty(m): 5:41pm On Jan 29, 2023
mohims:

And if them no ban me, your Papa na pig
May your dad soul continue to rest in peace ✌️
Re: My Side, Abt Halima And Apostle Suleiman's Sex Scandal. by mohims(m): 6:03pm On Jan 29, 2023
YourMajesty:
Id you are a blood sucking demon, you cannot harm any member of my family. May your Dad's soul continue to rest in peace because my Dad is very much alive and you blood sucking demon cannot take away his life. You are a worthless piece of thrash. I'm yet to get banned. As e dey pain you, e dey sweet me. As e dey sweet me, e go dey pain you.

1 Like

Re: My Side, Abt Halima And Apostle Suleiman's Sex Scandal. by mohims(m): 6:07pm On Jan 29, 2023
YourMajesty:
I cannot get banned. It's obvious that your Dad is a pig. Hahahaha. This one go pain you die. If e pain you too much, jump enter lagoon or go hug transformer.

1 Like

Re: My Side, Abt Halima And Apostle Suleiman's Sex Scandal. by YourMajesty(m): 6:10pm On Jan 29, 2023
mohims:

I cannot get banned. It's obvious that your Dad is a pig. Hahahaha. This one go pain you die. If e pain you too much, jump enter lagoon or go hug transformer.
Re: My Side, Abt Halima And Apostle Suleiman's Sex Scandal. by Truvelisback(m): 9:40pm On Jan 29, 2023
mohims:

I am already cursed. I don't even have sense at all. I pity my miserable life. I have sisters and one day I'll have a daughter too. What goes around, comes around. I don't even know if i have the brain to even understand what I just said because i seem to be as dumb as an ass
Re: My Side, Abt Halima And Apostle Suleiman's Sex Scandal. by Truvelisback(m): 9:45pm On Jan 29, 2023
kelechi50:
What is paining me is that a lot of people are looking up to him as they mentor

Oh God take away every spirit of lust from great men of God .

Yeah, It is only God that has the right to judge him. No human is cleaned or pure enough to judge him.
Re: My Side, Abt Halima And Apostle Suleiman's Sex Scandal. by candygist: 9:50pm On Jan 29, 2023
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. We Africans, especially Nigerians are hypocrites. Feminism is gradually taking over Nigeria and our so-called men aren't exempted. If it was a guy that made exposure of a lady he slept with, u guys(feminist) would have crucified him and call him all sorts of names. Now, a lady did same, u guys(feminists) are calling him all sorts of names. Is it because he is a religious leader? Weda the allegation against Apostle Suleiman is true or not, it was a Consensual sex. Why is Halima now acting like he raped her? Was the sex not consensual? Why is she blackmailing him? Why is she tarnishing his image? Why is she trying to destroy his marriage? Was she expect Apostle Suleiman to dump his wife for a kiss and tell Wh*re?

Did you ask your MOG why he not practicing what he preaches ? If he wants to be a porm ster let him be one. Why him come dey use pastor dey bang people girlfriends and wife's ?
Re: My Side, Abt Halima And Apostle Suleiman's Sex Scandal. by Truvelisback(m): 9:51pm On Jan 29, 2023
mohims:

I no be your mate. No be beans to be senior man. I can't be banned. You are evil. You were supporting evil that was why you reported me but and didn't report the op. God don shame you laslas. Darkness can never prevail over light. May this mark the beginning of disappointment and shame in your miserable life. All of you supporting that con man called Apostle Suleiman, na God go punish all of una forever
Stop laying curses upon ur Vulnerable love ones and generations to come. I'm not saying what he did(which might not be true) was good. My point is that, no man has the Power to judge him. U urself, u are not clean either. U are a Bloody Sinner.
Re: My Side, Abt Halima And Apostle Suleiman's Sex Scandal. by Truvelisback(m): 9:53pm On Jan 29, 2023
candygist:

Did you ask your MOG why he not practicing what he preaches ? If he wants to be a porm ster let him be one. Why him come dey use pastor dey bang people girlfriends and wife's ?
Are u clean? Are u righteous urself?
Re: My Side, Abt Halima And Apostle Suleiman's Sex Scandal. by YourMajesty(m): 10:00pm On Jan 29, 2023
mohims:

I no be your mate. No be beans to be senior man. I can't be banned. You are evil. You were supporting evil that was why you reported me but and didn't report the op. God don shame you laslas. Darkness can never prevail over light. May this mark the beginning of disappointment and shame in your miserable life. All of you supporting that con man called Apostle Suleiman, na God go punish all of una forever
Re: My Side, Abt Halima And Apostle Suleiman's Sex Scandal. by candygist: 10:12pm On Jan 29, 2023
Truvelisback:
Are u clean? Are u righteous urself?

Im not and I'm not pretending to be. Your MOG is a player. Deceiving you all and probably banging your wife.
Re: My Side, Abt Halima And Apostle Suleiman's Sex Scandal. by Truvelisback(m): 10:21pm On Jan 29, 2023
candygist:

Im not and I'm not pretending to be. Your MOG is a player. Deceiving you all and probably banging your wife.
A dirty person cannot call a dirty person dirty. If he does that, then he is deceiving himself.
Re: My Side, Abt Halima And Apostle Suleiman's Sex Scandal. by annisy(f): 10:44pm On Jan 29, 2023
GratefulSoul27:

Okay let's agree it's a consensual sex, why is apostle not accepting that it happened and apologize to his members and move on

Do you know thousands of people following that man?
Lol
Apologize to his members for what mbok?!
His life his business if you allow religious leaders to scam you that's your problem

1 Like

Re: My Side, Abt Halima And Apostle Suleiman's Sex Scandal. by emkz: 10:57pm On Jan 29, 2023
It was sex obtained by deceit.

(1) Stephanie Otobo. He lied to her that he'd marry her, that him and his wife were having problems. She opened legs yakataaaaa. Sule got her pregnant and he gave her concoction to flush the pregnancy.

She bled.

She further told us he was into threesõme. And that he likes finishing on her back. She further told us he had crusade in Milan and gave her all the offering money. That is gullible christians were funding their pastor's lust for warm thighs. Note that she said Apostle licked her juices very well because licking helps him speak in tongues very well.

(2) Halima Abubakar was lied to as well. She said dude claimed to work in oil and gas, and was divorced. She said she got pregnant for him and miscarried 3 times and bled after the third time, during which the Apostle was sleeping with her despite the bleeding.

(3) There was a third actress called Ifunanya Okoye who complained that she didn't know who he was, but felt uneasy after sex with him.

The question is why are these women coming out to talk about something so shameful?

What exactly is the association of the man with menstrual blood and blood from miscarriage and sex?

Why does he have to lie?

Is he the only pastor in Nigeria sleeping with women? Politicians, big players, pastors in industry are banging these women. How come na only Apostle Suleman own we dey hear?

It is a shame. The people I pity are those who see nothing wrong with these exposures. If you think he is being persecuted, please check yourself because you are not okay.
Re: My Side, Abt Halima And Apostle Suleiman's Sex Scandal. by Truvelisback(m): 3:14am On Jan 30, 2023
emkz:
It was sex obtained by deceit.

(1) Stephanie Otobo. He lied to her that he'd marry her, that him and his wife were having problems. She opened legs yakataaaaa. Sule got her pregnant and he gave her concoction to flush the pregnancy.

She bled.

She further told us he was into threesõme. And that he likes finishing on her back. She further told us he had crusade in Milan and gave her all the offering money. That is gullible christians were funding their pastor's lust for warm thighs. Note that she said Apostle licked her juices very well because licking helps him speak in tongues very well.

(2) Halima Abubakar was lied to as well. She said dude claimed to work in oil and gas, and was divorced. She said she got pregnant for him and miscarried 3 times and bled after the third time, during which the Apostle was sleeping with her despite the bleeding.

(3) There was a third actress called Ifunanya Okoye who complained that she didn't know who he was, but felt uneasy after sex with him.

The question is why are these women coming out to talk about something so shameful?

What exactly is the association of the man with menstrual blood and blood from miscarriage and sex?

Why does he have to lie?

Is he the only pastor in Nigeria sleeping with women? Politicians, big players, pastors in industry are banging these women. How come na only Apostle Suleman own we dey hear?

It is a shame. The people I pity are those who see nothing wrong with these exposures. If you think he is being persecuted, please check yourself because you are not okay.
Now, listen. I'm not saying what he did was good neither am i in support of the accusation(which may not be truth) against him. My point is that, did he rape them? Was the sex not consensual? Weren't they aware that he is married? Even the Halima, what was her intention going close to him? How did She get miscarriage up to 3 times and still continued having sex with him?
Re: My Side, Abt Halima And Apostle Suleiman's Sex Scandal. by Truvelisback(m): 3:15am On Jan 30, 2023
annisy:

Lol
Apologize to his members for what mbok?!
His life his business if you allow religious leaders to scam you that's your problem
Their love for his wealth and to live luxury life led to this.
Re: My Side, Abt Halima And Apostle Suleiman's Sex Scandal. by emkz: 8:49am On Jan 30, 2023
Truvelisback:
Now, listen. I'm not saying what he did was good neither am i in support of the accusation(which may not be truth) against him. My point is that, did he rape them? Was the sex not consensual? Weren't they aware that he is married? Even the Halima, what was her intention going close to him? How did She get miscarriage up to 3 times and still continued having sex with him?

Read the VERY first sentence in my submission you responded to.
Re: My Side, Abt Halima And Apostle Suleiman's Sex Scandal. by candygist: 5:31pm On Jan 30, 2023
Truvelisback:
A dirty person cannot call a dirty person dirty. If he does that, then he is deceiving himself.

And he is also deceiving people like you.
Re: My Side, Abt Halima And Apostle Suleiman's Sex Scandal. by Truvelisback(m): 7:11pm On Jan 30, 2023
candygist:

And he is also deceiving people like you.
I'm not decieved. I knew what he did(which may or may not be true) is wrong but i am not in the position to judge him.
Re: My Side, Abt Halima And Apostle Suleiman's Sex Scandal. by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 2:43am On Jan 31, 2023
Loud am.

mohims:
You are obviously Apostle Suleiman apologist. The fact remains that Apostle Suleiman is a fake Pastor, a pathological liar, a con man and a conk womanizer. May God punish him and anyone supporting him. You must be an idiot for trying to defend him. Keep your foolish opinion to yourself. You are pathetic!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Reply I Got When I Jokingly Told A Female Friend I Was Gonna Take Her Out. / How Many Kids Are Termed As "Too Much" And How Many Kids Would U Like To Have? / Would You Stay In This Bathroom For Such Amount (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.