Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,044 members, 7,828,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

New Naira: CBN Insists On Jan 31, Buhari Snubs Governors, Monarchs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Naira: CBN Insists On Jan 31, Buhari Snubs Governors, Monarchs (23775 Views)

Buhari Snubs Russia, Picks British Firm For Ajaokuta Steel Revival: Video / Buhari Snubs Calls To Visit North, Jets Out To Turkey With Wife, Seven Ministers / Buhari Snubs Magu, Gets Senate Confirmation For 207 Appointees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Naira: CBN Insists On Jan 31, Buhari Snubs Governors, Monarchs by AstralBody: 6:30am On Jan 29, 2023
FarahAideed:
Buhari the lunatic
Ewu, when you where voting for him,he wasn't a lunatic then?

2 Likes

Re: New Naira: CBN Insists On Jan 31, Buhari Snubs Governors, Monarchs by Ritchiee: 6:36am On Jan 29, 2023
Meanwhile,the politicians Buhari is targeting have gotten the new naira notes taken to them without stress.Just a phone call and pronto.Emegiele does not have the power to do this.It is Buhari that is punishing all Nigerians including himself because he would be dreaming about Nigerians hurling things at him.Law even permits the old money to be redeemed by banks after the expiration given.
Buhari is playing God.Almost every reasonable individual and society has begged him but wetin concern am as long as he is not affected like the millions of people crying for reprieve.
God will triumph.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Naira: CBN Insists On Jan 31, Buhari Snubs Governors, Monarchs by Moh247: 7:03am On Jan 29, 2023
NwaMamaIwota:
Hahahahaha
i just dey look you

Fine call me a simp.. but I love your mum
Re: New Naira: CBN Insists On Jan 31, Buhari Snubs Governors, Monarchs by fx45(m): 7:09am On Jan 29, 2023
Mickykarim:

YOU ARE VERY FOOLISH.

It does not affect Tinubu in any fashion. He can walk into any bank in Nigeria, including beckon on any for cash at any time he wishes.

IT IS DUMB HEADS LIKE YOURSELF WHO ARE UNDER PAINS AND AGONY TO GET IT, THAT HE IS TALKING FOR.

The helpless people are his concern.

AND IF YOU ARE SENSIBLE ENOUGH. WHY WOULD IT BE DURING THE PROCESS OF GENERAL ELECTION THAT ANY REASONABLE GOVERNMENT DESIRES MONETARY CHANGE WITH FUEL SCARCITY CAUSING UNECESSARY HARDSHIP FOR THE POPULACE?

You must be such an IDIOT!
The new notes are not even available for the old criminal drug kingpin to walk in and carry as much as he wants like you're suggesting. Bulaba's wings have been completely clipped. All the hundreds of billions of raw cash stolen from the Lagos treasury will turn to waste in the next few days.

Vote buying in the mud!

2 Likes

Re: New Naira: CBN Insists On Jan 31, Buhari Snubs Governors, Monarchs by Enemyofpeace: 7:11am On Jan 29, 2023
Buhari wan teach Tinubu lesson number one. Sai baba! Though I no like you and your satanic government, but I dey gbadun this your action against Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: New Naira: CBN Insists On Jan 31, Buhari Snubs Governors, Monarchs by TheChameleon: 7:11am On Jan 29, 2023
Either Atiku or Tinubu will be President.

Both are smarter than Buhari.

The moment they are sworn in, they will allow the exchange of old Naira notes.

And save each other billions.

Buhari just dey dribble himself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Naira: CBN Insists On Jan 31, Buhari Snubs Governors, Monarchs by Enemyofpeace: 7:13am On Jan 29, 2023
fx45:
The new notes are not even available for the old criminal drug kingpin to walk in and carry as much as he wants like you're suggesting. Bulaba's wings have been completely clipped. All the hundreds of billions of raw cash stolen from the Lagos treasury will turn to waste in the next few days.

Vote buying in the mud!
Buhari knows what he is doing now. He knows what tindid for him to win his elections
Re: New Naira: CBN Insists On Jan 31, Buhari Snubs Governors, Monarchs by zeyt: 7:14am On Jan 29, 2023
That is very good CBN go head. For this policy to succeed a sacrifice has to be made. We are all feeling the impact but will hold on, so long as the good will come out from this policy.

2 Likes

Re: New Naira: CBN Insists On Jan 31, Buhari Snubs Governors, Monarchs by Saidfx(m): 7:14am On Jan 29, 2023
Ritchiee:
Meanwhile,the politicians Buhari is targeting have gotten the new naira notes taken to them without stress.Just a phone call and pronto.Emegiele does not have the power to do this.It is Buhari that is punishing all Nigerians including himself because he would be dreaming about Nigerians hurling things at him.Law even permits the old money to be redeemed by banks after the expiration given.
Buhari is playing God.Almost every reasonable individual and society has begged him but wetin concern am as long as he is not affected like the millions of people crying for reprieve.
God will triumph.

Inshallah, By His special will
Re: New Naira: CBN Insists On Jan 31, Buhari Snubs Governors, Monarchs by Lionmachala(m): 7:14am On Jan 29, 2023
I am not filling the heat... Any wey received fake alert should not blamed me

2 Likes

Re: New Naira: CBN Insists On Jan 31, Buhari Snubs Governors, Monarchs by TemmyT002(m): 7:17am On Jan 29, 2023
Bank people are selling the new notes to people
What's the guarantee that they won't do the same to the politicians hoarding money?
Waste of time.

2 Likes

Re: New Naira: CBN Insists On Jan 31, Buhari Snubs Governors, Monarchs by DoxxAnon: 7:19am On Jan 29, 2023
Oh my, Bola will not like this!!! He desperately needs a reversal. Atiku is asking for a “slight” extension.

They are faking concern for the Nigerian people

1 Like

Re: New Naira: CBN Insists On Jan 31, Buhari Snubs Governors, Monarchs by Allisgud: 7:19am On Jan 29, 2023
31st remain,u think all this busybody from the govnors,,monarch, senators is because of u poor masses ❓

2 Likes

Re: New Naira: CBN Insists On Jan 31, Buhari Snubs Governors, Monarchs by Minjim: 7:21am On Jan 29, 2023
This mcn is really destroy ApC has he leave office. H want to make sure the party is not attractive to anyone again.
The is the last nail he wants o put at practically destroying the economy
Re: New Naira: CBN Insists On Jan 31, Buhari Snubs Governors, Monarchs by Mandate2023: 7:21am On Jan 29, 2023
Opintiwa:

Phahahahahah

Bola Ahmed will never be President know this and drink water

Who among u and ur father picks who becomes president that u r typing like dis grin grin nairaland ipigs
Re: New Naira: CBN Insists On Jan 31, Buhari Snubs Governors, Monarchs by nedekid: 7:21am On Jan 29, 2023
Antoeni:
This is Really Pathetic, So In January 2023 , We Still Have Stupid people that still Think Like This
My brother, I taya ohh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun Youths Protest High Cost Of Living / Multiple Blasts Rock Damaturu, Scores Feared Killed / Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.