Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency (13633 Views)

Hypocrites! They Rejected Sowore But Prefer OBI / Osun Election: PDP Supporters Blame Omisore For Giving APC Advantage / Osun Election: PDP Supporters Celebrating At INEC Office In Osogbo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by bejamina: 7:28am On Jan 29, 2023
Lioness
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by owiko(m): 7:28am On Jan 29, 2023
Naked truth!
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by Tenses: 7:28am On Jan 29, 2023
Real talk

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by SenatePresdo(m): 7:29am On Jan 29, 2023
It's an open secret.

Even some APC and PDP governors, senators, house of reps, state House of assembly are included.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by Victorclean1: 7:29am On Jan 29, 2023
TheChameleon:

Lol. Igbo man and inferiority complex. See you asslickin and giving advice to Ganduje grin

Anything but Yoruba.

Rather be fulani slaves at PDP for 24 years than for a yoruba to win.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu will still be your President. Prepare to cry more.

The North is wise. Am selling rat poison and I know my next customer(asiwaju) after the election. The disappointment will be great. Cry more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by NewNg1: 7:29am On Jan 29, 2023
Yea..most of them are waiting for campaign fund to be disbursed before they defect

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by TheChameleon: 7:30am On Jan 29, 2023
Victorclean1:

The North is wise. Am selling rat poison and I know my next customer(asiwaju) after the election. The disappointment will be great. Cry more.

That's how you ranted and still cried after APC primaries

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by maasoap(m): 7:31am On Jan 29, 2023
grin grin grin
Obi has won the election................ by claiming the distant third position.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by sleek214(m): 7:33am On Jan 29, 2023
unclejb2:
No sane Nigerian would prefer Tinubu or Atiku to Peter Obi
No intelligent Nigeria will prefer a dumb like Obi over an intelligent man like Atiku
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by maasoap(m): 7:34am On Jan 29, 2023
SenatePresdo:
It's an open secret.

Even some APC and PDP governors, senators, house of reps, state House of assembly are included.

But somehow, people are still only moving to PDP and APC. How did Aisha claim make sense to you?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by maasoap(m): 7:35am On Jan 29, 2023
richidinho:
Madam Aisha thats an old news na๐Ÿ˜€

Guys should we tell her?

I am a staunch PDP unit canvasser, chopping PDP money in the day but supporting Peter Obi with my entire family at night๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

My friend Uba is an APC ward chairman, also the president of APC for Obi movement๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

When you deceive yourself finish, let us know.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by maasoap(m): 7:36am On Jan 29, 2023
leisuretym:
Iโ€™m No 1

Without Osinbajo or Amechi , My choice is Obi

You were never a party member of APC!
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by Dharey2377: 7:37am On Jan 29, 2023
richidinho:

Guys should we tell her?

I am a staunch PDP unit canvasser, chopping PDP money in the day but supporting Peter Obi with my entire family at night๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

My friend Uba is an APC ward chairman, also the president of APC for Obi movement๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
do you think we dont lnow people like you. u can only exist in the east but here in the west a d the north dey are die hard fan of their respected party// ur tuface behavour will only devalue ur region.. that is wht yr region is the least developed region among the three major ethnic group.. pdp used and dump the east without any meanful project, even the 2nd niger bridge was commision twices wit a foundation to show for it but this present administration was magnanimous enough to achieve that to show that ur party pdp failed u woefully and now again una still won commit another political suicide after that again una go dwy shout biafra nation... nobody trust ur tribe peter ovi is only labouring in vein... he will come distance 3rd is not 4th...
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by Moventist: 7:38am On Jan 29, 2023
We full grown 95% Wike's aids are obidient

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by Dharey2377: 7:41am On Jan 29, 2023
richidinho:

Guys should we tell her?

do you think we dont know people like you. u can only exist in the east but here in the west and the north dey are die hard fan of their respected party...
ur tuface behavour will only devalue ur region.. that is wht yr region is the least developed region among the three major ethnic group.. pdp used and dump the east without any meanful project, even the 2nd niger bridge was commision twices wit no foundation to show for it but this present administration was magnanimous enough to achieve that to show that ur party pdp u supported all ur life failed u woefully and now again una still won commit another political suicide after that again una go dey shout biafra nation... nobody trust ur tribe, peter obi is only labouring in vein... he will come distance 3rd is not 4th...
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by softsoul22(m): 7:42am On Jan 29, 2023
Patriotsleague:
Obi has paid her, sell out.
Your opinion though But i thought you're matured enough to be able to think out of the box. Are you there when she got paid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by phorget(m): 7:46am On Jan 29, 2023
Osinbajo my niggar, Obi my personal person.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by leisuretym: 7:49am On Jan 29, 2023
maasoap:

You were never a party member of APC!
go and check my previous post, I was defending Them, and attacking IPOB Project, but right now , we need to be honest , the hardship is much , Tinubu is too Old, APC left younger candidates with sound mind to present a very old man who can not even hold a flag, what happen to Osinbajo or Amechi?

Atiku is just a Dubai Desperado , we donโ€™t need a candidate with gang of looters behind them.

Obi will serve the people, he doesnโ€™t have many looters or Wicked Cabal behind him.

Please join us to safe Nigeria , Vote for Peter Obi , Tinubu is part of this present government.
That man will only serve the north just like Obasanjo and GEJ to remain in power and they will still betray him

Hello : waiting for your response

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by SenatePresdo(m): 7:56am On Jan 29, 2023
maasoap:

But somehow, people are still only moving to PDP and APC. How did Aisha claim make sense to you?

Are you expecting PDP and APC not to have new members at all?

Between PDP, APC and LP which of the parties got the most newest followers?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by nathyx(m): 8:00am On Jan 29, 2023
So Exactly three days back Tinubu "Jagaban" was in Makurdi to rally the State all one could hear from him was "Akume Dajo 1, Dajo 1 and only Bullion van this Bullion that" Please did someone not notify Asiwaju of Absolutely Zero railway Line?? in Benue or he did not Notice not even one single Fly-over in the State?? Talk Less of Cargo- Airport. Maybe Tinubu thought the Air force base Airport he flew in from actually belong to Benue State. God save us!
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by Iwedunloye: 8:05am On Jan 29, 2023
leisuretym:
Iโ€™m No 1

Without Osinbajo or Amechi , My choice is Obi

As If he would have voted any APC candidate, same set of people that called Osinbajo fake short pastor aswell as tradersmoni thief
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by maasoap(m): 8:08am On Jan 29, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Are you expecting PDP and APC not to have new members at all?

Between PDP, APC and LP which of the parties got the most newest followers?

People who have never voted before and people who didn't belong to political party before, that's LP in my opinion. But go and verify it, the number of new voters is too small to cause any change in status quo.
In addition, people are not crossing over to LP. What we hear everyday is people moving to APC or PDP
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by Patriotsleague: 8:11am On Jan 29, 2023
softsoul22:

Your opinion though But i thought you're matured enough to be able to think out of the box. Are you there when she got paid
We have information you don't. Am thinking out of the box not following her like a zombie like most of her dumbed down social media followers. Didn't she hear of Obi's lies and corruption, Soludo and Obaino Obi's brothers confirmed he stole.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by Haywhy3579: 8:11am On Jan 29, 2023
This one too want to use end sars to bcom minister of information. Thief
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by Anchortargetk(m): 8:15am On Jan 29, 2023
As a Yoruba Man ,The truth is that ..I'm voting Obi ,Myself ,My Entire Household ,My Friends are rooting for Obi .

Apart from the facts that it is Igbo Turn ,Obi is quite Better among the Contestants.

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by kmaster007: 8:16am On Jan 29, 2023
For real
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by maasoap(m): 8:17am On Jan 29, 2023
leisuretym:
go and check my previous post, I was defending Them, and attacking IPOB Project, but right now , we need to be honest , the hardship is much , Tinubu is too Old, APC left younger candidates with sound mind to present a very old man who can not even hold a flag, what happen to Osinbajo or Amechi?

Atiku is just a Dubai Desperado , we donโ€™t need a candidate with gang of looters behind them.

Obi will serve the people, he doesnโ€™t have many looters or Wicked Cabal behind him.

Please join us to safe Nigeria , Vote for Peter Obi , Tinubu is part of this present government.

Tinubu helped Buhari to become the president, yes. But no one in Nigeria who is sincere will say he's part of Buhari's administration.

That man will only serve the north just like Obasanjo and GEJ to remain in power.

You tell any important figure in the North that your Obi hasn't visited? You guys just like to deceive yourselves
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by Doyou2019: 8:20am On Jan 29, 2023
Patriotsleague:
Obi has paid her, sell out. Alisha Yesufu is deceiving the young ones, she is a political sycophant, that hungry thief should stop calling herself an activist. She pretends not to see all the corruption of Obi. Hungry woman.

This libel on here against decent upstanding Nigerians is becoming unbecoming. If your blockheaded self knew Aisha during her Uni Aluta days, you wouldn't spill this hate!

Peter Obi is the man the thieves you support wish they could be. But how will you know when you're blind and ignorant.
Some of you need to be sued for all your actions on this site.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by Blaze14k: 8:22am On Jan 29, 2023
Labour party abeg make una slow down oo. U guys are moving too fast we are yet to catch up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by membranus: 8:22am On Jan 29, 2023
An Igbo woman supporting an Igbo man for presidency is nothing new or exceptional. That's what is expected in a tribalism prone Nigeria.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by limeta(f): 8:25am On Jan 29, 2023
Dharey2377:

do you think we dont lnow people like you. u can only exist in the east but here in the west a d the north dey are die hard fan of their respected party// ur tuface behavour will only devalue ur region.. that is wht yr region is the least developed region among the three major ethnic group.. pdp used and dump the east without any meanful project, even the 2nd niger bridge was commision twices wit a foundation to show for it but this present administration was magnanimous enough to achieve that to show that ur party pdp failed u woefully and now again una still won commit another political suicide after that again una go dwy shout biafra nation... nobody trust ur tribe peter ovi is only labouring in vein... he will come distance 3rd is not 4th...

Is not you don't know the right thing but religion won't let you see clearly
Dont forget Aisha is also a Muslim and a better one .

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by Patriotsleague: 8:25am On Jan 29, 2023
Doyou2019:

This libel on here against decent upstanding Nigerians is becoming unbecoming. If your blockheaded self knew Aisha during her Uni Aluta days, you wouldn't spill this hate!

Peter Obi is the man the thieves you support wish they could be. But how will you know when you're blind and ignorant.
Some of you need to be sued for all your actions on this site.
She and that Yusuf, that yellow boy are thieves. Activists don't act this way, she has sold her soul for money. Aisha knows am saying facts, no activist will support Obi after him serving in PDP for 15 years and all the allegations against him he can't defend. Keep being a zombie of Aisha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plateau Crisis: Fulani Leader Arrested, Detained / Akpabio Will Reclaim His Senatorial Seat โ€” Etekamba Umoren, Ex-SSG / Amotekun: South West Governors To Sign Bill For Legal Backing On February 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.