Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency (13654 Views)

Hypocrites! They Rejected Sowore But Prefer OBI / Osun Election: PDP Supporters Blame Omisore For Giving APC Advantage / Osun Election: PDP Supporters Celebrating At INEC Office In Osogbo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by Doyou2019: 8:28am On Jan 29, 2023
Patriotsleague:

She and that Yusuf, that yellow boy are thieves. Activists don't act this way, she has sold her soul for money. Aisha knows am saying facts, no activist will support Obi after him serving in PDP for 15 years and all the allegations against him he can't defend. Keep being a zombie of Aisha.
Bring proofs or shut up about it. This libel could get you a jail term if you don't stop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by nameo: 8:32am On Jan 29, 2023
maasoap:

People who have never voted before and people who didn't belong to political party before, that's LP in my opinion. But go and verify it, the number of new voters is too small to cause any change in status quo.
In addition, people are not crossing over to LP. What we hear everyday is people moving to APC or PDP

I hope you know that people who usually dont vote(about 70%) and people who do not belong to any party(>85%) are the vast majority of voters in Nigeria. Add that to 1st time voters this time around, and you yourself just said that all these 3 categories "are LP".a

You are right o!!!

But i hope you know you just scored an own goal with that you comment sha cheesy
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by Patriotsleague: 8:34am On Jan 29, 2023
Doyou2019:

Bring proofs or shut up about it. This libel could get you a jail term if you don't stop.
Mumu zombie dey follow like mumu. Libel kill you there, you fools with your thief jihadist Aisha plan with Nnamdi Kanu to burn down Lagos, Lagos state government need to declare her an enemy of Lagos, and ban her from Lagos. Hungry political sycophant.

Obi has paid Aisha to become a tool, how do you think she funds her trips and life. She is an influencer not activist, using you zombie followers to cash in. What has Aisha done for Nigeria or anyone?

All she has done is plan to destroy Lagos.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by rickyrex(m): 8:40am On Jan 29, 2023
Patriotsleague:
Obi has paid her, sell out. Aisha Yesufu is deceiving the young ones, she is a political sycophant, that hungry thief should stop calling herself an activist. She pretends not to see all the corruption of Obi. Hungry woman. See how she dey jump up and down dey talk nonsense, following a known thief, what a disgrace, we activists disown you. NLC chairman being an activist at heart said clearly that they are not supporting Peter obi, because of what is known about him. He should stop using labor party mantra to deceive ignorant Nigerians.
as e dey pain you, e dey sweet us

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by Patriotsleague: 8:42am On Jan 29, 2023
rickyrex:
as e dey pain you, e dey sweet us
Dumb talk.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by rickyrex(m): 8:42am On Jan 29, 2023
ElSudani:
What is she smoking?
she is smoking a new nigeria and hope through obi
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by maasoap(m): 8:42am On Jan 29, 2023
nameo:

I hope you know that people who usually dont vote (about 70%) and people who do not belong to any party(>85%) are the vast majority of voters in Nigeria. Add that to 1st time voters this time around, and you yourself just said that all these 3 categories "are LP".a

You are right o!!!

But i hope you know you just scored an own goal with that you comment sha cheesy

I'm an honest person, no own goal scoring.
The amusing part of your comment is the figures you just threw up: "about 70% and >85%", lol.
Why don't you go INEC page and see the number of newly registered. Very negligible! And not all of them are for LP.
And secondly, who assured you that all the people who usually don't vote will vote this time around? And those who will vote, all of them will vote for LP?
The truth! LP is not in the equation, just APC and PDP
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by SenatePresdo(m): 8:51am On Jan 29, 2023
maasoap:

People who have never voted before and people who didn't belong to political party before, that's LP in my opinion. But go and verify it, the number of new voters is too small to cause any change in status quo.
In addition, people are not crossing over to LP. What we hear everyday is people moving to APC or PDP

The majority of LP supporters were PDP supporters, especially in SE/SS/NC.

Some APC and PDP supporters in SW too.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by 1Dray(m): 8:55am On Jan 29, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

Yes. There's an almajiri who also told me he wanted to rule Buckingham Palace.

If wishes were horses... beggars will ride.

Of course, we all know the almajiri, the grand patron of agberos in Lagos.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by nameo: 8:56am On Jan 29, 2023
maasoap:

I'm an honest person, no own goal scoring.
The amusing part of your comment is the figures you just threw up: "about 70% and >85%", lol.
Why don't you go INEC page and see the number of newly registered. Very negligible! And not all of them are for LP.
And secondly, who assured you that all the people who usually don't vote will vote this time around? And those who will vote, all of them will vote for LP?
The truth! LP is not in the equation, just APC and PDP

But you were the one who said it yoursef, not me. You said that people who usually do not vote, those who dont belong to a political party and the new voters, are for LP. That is 3 categories of people/voters.

You said that in your comment.

I was only pointing out that the average turnout for last elections was around 30%( meaning those that didnt vote but are registered are just under 70%- the vast majority of registered voters). When you add the number of voters who do not belong to any political party like you said(who cannot be less than 85% or even 90% of registered voters) and majority of the newly registered voters (about 9 million), you will agree with me that the majority of voters are actually for LP(according to you).

You see why i said you played an own goal yourself.

But the good thing is that you are right. LP has the majority of prospective voters this time around, which is one of the reasons ALL scientific (and most unscientific) polls conducted so far has placed him as the leading candidate. That is why he is on the lips of everyone, including his opponents.

Once again, you are very correct Bros

Happy Sunday
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by Patriotsleague: 8:57am On Jan 29, 2023
rickyrex:
she is smoking a new nigeria and hope through obi
Aisha is a hungry political sycophant, Obi paid her.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by maasoap(m): 8:58am On Jan 29, 2023
nameo:

But you were the one who said it yoursef, not me. You said that people who usually do not vote, those who dont belong to a political party and the new voters, are for LP. That is 3 categories of people/voters.

You said that in your comment.

I was only pointing out that the average turnout for last elections was around 30%( meaning those that didnt vote but are registered are just under 70%- the vast majority of registered voters). When you add the number of voters who do not belong to any political party like you said(who cannot be less than 85% or even 90% of registered voters) and majority of the newly registered voters (about 9 million), you will agree with me that the majority of voters are actually for LP(according to you).

You see why i said you played an own goal yourself.

But the good thing is that you are right. LP has the majority of prospective voters this time around, which is one of the reasons ALL scientific (and most unscientific) polls conducted so far has placed him as the leading candidate. That is why he is on the lips of everyone, including his opponents.

Once again, you are very correct Bros

Happy Sunday

Oga, you can twist as much as you want, 23rd February is here. LP doesn't even stand a chance, not a slightest chance.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by rickyrex(m): 9:01am On Jan 29, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Aisha is a hungry political sycophant, Obi paid her.
your opinion thou. am ok with her as long as she is not supporting atiku or tinubu
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by okuta007: 9:02am On Jan 29, 2023
Patriotsleague:
Obi has paid her, sell out. Aisha Yesufu is deceiving the young ones, she is a political sycophant, that hungry thief should stop calling herself an activist. She pretends not to see all the corruption of Obi. Hungry woman. See how she dey jump up and down dey talk nonsense, following a known thief, what a disgrace, we activists disown you. NLC chairman being an activist at heart said clearly that they are not supporting Peter obi, because of what is known about him. He should stop using labor party mantra to deceive ignorant Nigerians.

obi is the reason anyone is talking about labor party today - no one knew labor party existed this time last year - so respect obi for making labor party a known and respected brand in Nigerian politics… IF a big politician like Wike with all the money had the guts, he would have left to use accord party or another party to be on the presidential ballot - he knew there is a 70% chance Atiku was going to defeat him in the presidential primaries yet he stayed with PDP because he didn’t have the guts like Obi to stake out his integrity as his only political collateral to get the confidence and votes of the Nigerian people

The excitement - passion and followership Obi has created in less than 6 months with a relatively unknown party preceding a presidential election is unrivaled anywhere in the world - win or lose, it will be documented in the guinness book of world records

i stand to be quoted any day any time

even in America as sophisticated as the system is here, most candidates will rather be thrown out of office in primary losses than risk being an independent candidate due to fear of getting less than 1% of the vote cast due to lack of popularity- Obi has defied these odds and let’s respect that please!!!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by rickyrex(m): 9:04am On Jan 29, 2023
Patriotsleague:
Dumb talk.
dead on arrival

Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by Patriotsleague: 9:06am On Jan 29, 2023
okuta007:

obi is the reason anyone is talking about labor party today - no one knew labor party existed this time last year - so respect obi for making labor party a known and respected brand in Nigerian politics… IF a big politician like Wike with all the money had the guts, he would have left to use accord party or another party to be on the presidential ballot - he knew there is a 70% chance Atiku was going to defeat him in the presidential primaries yet he stayed with PDP because he didn’t have the guts like Obi to stake out his integrity as his only political collateral to get the confidence and votes of the Nigerian people

The excitement - passion and followership Obi has created in less than 6 months with a relatively unknown party preceding a presidential election is unrivaled anywhere in the world - win or lose, it will be documented in the guinness book of world records

i stand to be quoted any day any time

even in America as sophisticated as the system is here, most candidates will rather be thrown out of office in primary losses than risk being an independent candidate due to fear of getting less than 1% of the vote cast due to lack of popularity- Obi has defied these odds and let’s respect that please!!!
Respect his personal ambition, jumping from party to party like a political prostitute?

Respect a man who lied to his people he saved money, when his people are hungry, jobless and erosion taking over all Anambra?

Respect a man who lies for fun?

Respect a man who has over 20billion naira, but is asking poor Nigerians to donate to him, what about his rich cronies don't they believe in him?

Respect a man with no track record, a stingy man who has billions but can't help his poor people?

Obaino and Soludo knows Obi more than you, google and see.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by Minjim: 9:19am On Jan 29, 2023
unohbethel:
This is very true

Support for Obi cuts across all parties and that's why he will win

Only upon sympathisers support Obi
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by Gaabasky: 9:27am On Jan 29, 2023
This woman should go and sit somewhere jarey
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by okuta007: 9:39am On Jan 29, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Respect his personal ambition, jumping from party to party like a political prostitute?

Respect a man who lied to his people he saved money, when his people are hungry, jobless and erosion taking over all Anambra?

Respect a man who lies for fun?

Respect a man who has over 20billion naira, but is asking poor Nigerians to donate to him, what about his rich cronies don't they believe in him?

Respect a man with no track record, a stingy man who has billions but can't help his poor people?

Obaino and Soludo knows Obi more than you, google and see.

let me dissect your misconceptions

1. who amongst the presidential candidates have not transformed from one party to another since 1999 ? First Buhari who is out going president was in ANPP, later APP, later CPC, then APC ………. Tinubu was in AD, later ACN and then APC …… Atiku was in PDP, later ACN, then PDP, then APC then PDP again- …… Kwankwanso was in PDP, later APC, then PDPand now NNPP …… WHY ARE YOU TAKING SNIPER FOR OBI’s own ? why are you not calling the others political prostitutes? the answer is simple .. too much hate in your heart and hatred kills

2. Now talking about savings - any responsible government anywhere in the world have savings no matter how dirt poor their citizens are - even Afghanistan and Somalia have savings - dies that mean there is no poverty abd hunger there? yes there is, but a government is never rated positively by how much it’s leaders can mismanage - so let me ask you? all those states that failed to save, are their citizens now well fed today and hunger free? is there no erosion in edo state ? is adamawa where atiku comes from a land flowing with milk and honey with everyone well fed and happy ? are there no hungry and hopeless people in Lagos where Tinubu claims he comes from ? you see how silly your thoughts are ?

Talking about asking Nigerians to donate - it is the culture all over the world for politicians to ask for donations- i even as rich as donald trump who is worth billions of dollars he solicited for funds to run his campaign because he is not going there to steal but to serve… the reason Nigeria is rotten today is because people use their personal money to fund their elections and so once they win they see it as their investment to steal all they can - Obi has not been collecting money from Anambra state as pensions - like Tinubu taking pensions fromL Lagos and Atiku taking pensions from Nigeria - so why do u want him to spend his hard earned money when his intention is not to go there to steal our money ? And you that is not stingy - where has your wasteful lifestyle gotten you in life ? are you better than Obi in anyway ?

Lastly Obiano or Soludo are no standards or yardstick in measuring who Obi is, the Nigerian people are measuring him already and the people of Anambra will also measure him in the presidential elections. A prophet is never respected in his home town - and a man’s enemies are in his own house - these are 2 famous bible quotes that explains the vitriol and character assassination of Obi by Soludo and co … so please rest from your tired rants

Nigerians are wiser now and they know who is the best amongst the top 3 - thank you

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by unclejb2(m): 9:41am On Jan 29, 2023
sleek214:

No intelligent Nigeria will prefer a dumb like Obi over an intelligent man like Atiku
town hall different from balabluu, bulaba bluuu balaa
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by Patriotsleague: 9:57am On Jan 29, 2023
okuta007:

let me dissect your misconceptions

1. who amongst the presidential candidates have not transformed from one party to another since 1999 ? First Buhari who is out going president was in ANPP, later APP, later CPC, then APC ………. Tinubu was in AD, later ACN and then APC …… Atiku was in PDP, later ACN, then PDP, then APC then PDP again- …… Kwankwanso was in PDP, later APC, then PDPand now NNPP …… WHY ARE YOU TAKING SNIPER FOR OBI’s own ? why are you not calling the others political prostitutes? the answer is simple .. too much hate in your heart and hatred kills

2. Now talking about savings - any responsible government anywhere in the world have savings no matter how dirt poor their citizens are - even Afghanistan and Somalia have savings - dies that mean there is no poverty abd hunger there? yes there is, but a government is never rated positively by how much it’s leaders can mismanage - so let me ask you? all those states that failed to save, are their citizens now well fed today and hunger free? is there no erosion in edo state ? is adamawa where atiku comes from a land flowing with milk and honey with everyone well fed and happy ? are there no hungry and hopeless people in Lagos where Tinubu claims he comes from ? you see how silly your thoughts are ?

Talking about asking Nigerians to donate - it is the culture all over the world for politicians to ask for donations- i even as rich as donald trump who is worth billions of dollars he solicited for funds to run his campaign because he is not going there to steal but to serve… the reason Nigeria is rotten today is because people use their personal money to fund their elections and so once they win they see it as their investment to steal all they can - Obi has not been collecting money from Anambra state as pensions - like Tinubu taking pensions fromL Lagos and Atiku taking pensions from Nigeria - so why do u want him to spend his hard earned money when his intention is not to go there to steal our money ? And you that is not stingy - where has your wasteful lifestyle gotten you in life ? are you better than Obi in anyway ?

Lastly Obiano or Soludo are no standards or yardstick in measuring who Obi is, the Nigerian people are measuring him already and the people of Anambra will also measure him in the presidential elections. A prophet is never respected in his home town - and a man’s enemies are in his own house - these are 2 famous bible quotes that explains the vitriol and character assassination of Obi by Soludo and co … so please rest from your tired rants

Nigerians are wiser now and they know who is the best amongst the top 3 - thank you
America is owing China 13 trillion, a smart man will use the money to empower his people, it generates more value that way. Obi is dull he can only import and sell, he knows nothing about economic expansion. Money in the bank help no one, when the state keeps generating revenue monthly, plus federal allocations coming in, Obi saved that money so Obaino can withdraw to give him, and that was what Obaino said. You seem naive.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by steeltrust: 9:57am On Jan 29, 2023
Patriotsleague:
even tinubu and atiku can’t make such claim that Obi stole

Obi is the the most competent candidate among them

The same Aisha supported buhari and you didn’t say all this

I pray for you
May Nigeria of past bad governance not happen to you

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by Allisgud: 10:12am On Jan 29, 2023
Patriotsleague:
Tah pkafo there,even ur wife is obidient
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by Allisgud: 10:15am On Jan 29, 2023
Even remi tinubu knows obi is the most competent,but she just want to be first lady in the history textbook
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:25am On Jan 29, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

Your talkie no get head.. grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by Patriotsleague: 10:30am On Jan 29, 2023
Allisgud:
Tah pkafo there,even ur wife is obidient
No smart person will call himself obidient. Obidient to a fraud mediocre?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by Patriotsleague: 10:31am On Jan 29, 2023
steeltrust:
even tinubu and atiku can’t make such claim that Obi stole

Obi is the the most competent candidate among them

The same Aisha supported buhari and you didn’t say all this

I pray for you
May Nigeria of past bad governance not happen to you
Pray for your zombie nature, and pray that truth shines a light in you.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by jaxxy(m): 10:49am On Jan 29, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

I heard the cabal wants atiku bt buhari is secretly Obidient. grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by slowice(m): 10:53am On Jan 29, 2023
Patriotsleague:

I feel your pain grin pele
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by uzhiyeka(m): 10:55am On Jan 29, 2023
Patriotsleague:
examine yourself and think like a real Nigerian. We are suffering. Tinubu & Atiku should not be given the chance to lead us.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by youngzeal1: 11:04am On Jan 29, 2023
Patriotsleague:
Did u just call aisha are hungry woman? What do you think u are?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Casualty Figures Exceed 100 In Kano Attack. / Russian Sailors Face Life-Imprisonment In Nigeria / Osinbajo Writes To Speaker Dogara, Seeks Approval To Borrow $1.28b And €9m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.