Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency (13643 Views)

Hypocrites! They Rejected Sowore But Prefer OBI / Osun Election: PDP Supporters Blame Omisore For Giving APC Advantage / Osun Election: PDP Supporters Celebrating At INEC Office In Osogbo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by Mrtaye: 11:29am On Jan 29, 2023
Patriotsleague:
Obi has paid her, sell out. Aisha Yesufu is deceiving the young ones, she is a political sycophant, that hungry thief should stop calling herself an activist. She pretends not to see all the corruption of Obi. Hungry woman. See how she dey jump up and down dey talk nonsense, following a known thief, what a disgrace, we activists disown you. NLC chairman being an activist at heart said clearly that they are not supporting Peter obi, because of what is known about him. He should stop using labor party mantra to deceive ignorant Nigerians.
Are you sure you are a patriot
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by Patriotsleague: 11:30am On Jan 29, 2023
Mrtaye:

Are you sure you are a patriot
We are patriots, we are against Obi because he is working for terrorists ipob. He is not a patriot.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by Patriotsleague: 11:31am On Jan 29, 2023
youngzeal1:

Did u just call aisha are hungry woman? What do you think u are?
She is hungry, that's why she turned into a political sycophant.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by Patriotsleague: 11:32am On Jan 29, 2023
uzhiyeka:
examine yourself and think like a real Nigerian. We are suffering. Tinubu & Atiku should not be given the chance to lead us.
What did Obi do about the suffering and problems in Anambra, Soludo inherited a mess, or you too are too ignorant to know states are responsibility of state governors?

Aisha is not an activist, activists don't do political sycophancy, because by then you have sold out, and can't bite the fingers that fed you. Aisha do not condemn ipob anymore, Aisha puts all the blame now on FG, when she should be enlightened enough to know that the state governors of South east and Ipob terrorists are their problems. Hungry woman.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by Mrtaye: 11:37am On Jan 29, 2023
TheChameleon:

That's how you ranted and still cried after APC primaries
Is the formalty primaries the same as national election... you sef think am naw
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by richeeyo(m): 11:46am On Jan 29, 2023
Patriotsleague:
Obi has paid her, sell out. Aisha Yesufu is deceiving the young ones, she is a political sycophant, that hungry thief should stop calling herself an activist. She pretends not to see all the corruption of Obi. Hungry woman. See how she dey jump up and down dey talk nonsense, following a known thief, what a disgrace, we activists disown you. NLC chairman being an activist at heart said clearly that they are not supporting Peter obi, because of what is known about him. He should stop using labor party mantra to deceive ignorant Nigerians.
I agree with you on this
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by Mrtaye: 11:47am On Jan 29, 2023
Patriotsleague:

She and that Yusuf, that yellow boy are thieves. Activists don't act this way, she has sold her soul for money. Aisha knows am saying facts, no activist will support Obi after him serving in PDP for 15 years and all the allegations against him he can't defend. Keep being a zombie of Aisha.
Lolz pot calling kettle black
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by yetunsbay(m): 12:07pm On Jan 29, 2023
unohbethel:
This is very true

Support for Obi cuts across all parties and that's why he will win
Are you ready to place a bet on this ? Obi can't win
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by steeltrust: 12:22pm On Jan 29, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Pray for your zombie nature, and pray that truth shines a light in you.
see who de call person zombie 😂🤣😂

I thought by now the mistake you made voting buhari you would have had sense to do the right thing but here you’re

SMH 🤦🏽‍♂️
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by infofta(m): 12:25pm On Jan 29, 2023
[quote author=Patriotsleague post=120463656]Obi has paid her, sell out. Aisha Yesufu is deceiving the young ones, she is a political sycophant, that hungry thief should stop calling herself an activist. She pretends not to see all the corruption of Obi. Hungry woman. See how she dey jump up and down dey talk nonsense, following a known thief, what a disgrace, we activists disown you. NLC chairman being an activist at heart said clearly that they are not supporting Peter obi, because of what is known about him. He should stop using labor party mantra to deceive ignorant Nigerians.[/quote

Shut up your mouth and reason with your brain.
If she really wants money don't you think Atiku or Tinubu will pay her anything and better than Obi. Why choose Peter Obi over Tinubu or Atiku.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by Slurity(m): 12:44pm On Jan 29, 2023
unohbethel:
This is very true

Support for Obi cuts across all parties and that's why he will win
What is strange in that, it is expected now. The vote that Obi want to gather is even the main reason why APC will win. Boo is cutting down the votes that ordinarily will go to PDP. It is very glaring that APC will win with too wide margin. Obi, Atiku and Kwakwaso are all from same PDP now splitting into 3. And you expects them to beat a common enemy that stand together? They are supposed to work together, Atiku should not have killed their chance with his selfish interest. Obi or Wike supposed to be the flag bearer and you will see how APC woll be humilated, but now Obi will not even second in the election. Mark my works.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by DSC7: 12:55pm On Jan 29, 2023
Sanwo Olu for second term..... grin grin

PDP my party never ready to present serious governorship candidate...

GVR Can try again 2027....

Obi for president!!!
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by Shikini: 1:16pm On Jan 29, 2023
Spot on
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by obyrich(m): 1:27pm On Jan 29, 2023
soburtunde:
Abeg, tell her she dey smoke Igbo. People with working brain will never vote a former Anambra governor that is living in present Lagos that was built by Jagaban instead of living in his failed state.
Can you give us the address of Obi's House in Lagos?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by Quebec91(m): 1:27pm On Jan 29, 2023
I tell you!
unclejb2:
No sane Nigerian would prefer Tinubu or Atiku to Peter Obi
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by maybet081: 1:44pm On Jan 29, 2023
TheChameleon:

Lol. Igbo man and inferiority complex. See you asslickin and giving advice to Ganduje grin

Anything but Yoruba.

Rather be fulani slaves at PDP for 24 years than for a yoruba to win.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu will still be your President. Prepare to cry more.

In this planet?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by Backpedal: 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2023
TheChameleon:

Lol. Igbo man and inferiority complex. See you asslickin and giving advice to Ganduje grin

Anything but Yoruba.

Rather be fulani slaves at PDP for 24 years than for a yoruba to win.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu will still be your President. Prepare to cry more.

You are accusing him of the same offense you are committing
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by Blazebond(m): 4:27pm On Jan 29, 2023
This clown of a woman,na so she as her crew (ezekwesili) dey jump up and down to install buhari many years ago,na so Dem foolishly misyarn come put naija for one chance so,she don start again,dis time Dem go fail big-time.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by okuta007: 4:34pm On Jan 29, 2023
Patriotsleague:

America is owing China 13 trillion, a smart man will use the money to empower his people, it generates more value that way. Obi is dull he can only import and sell, he knows nothing about economic expansion. Money in the bank help no one, when the state keeps generating revenue monthly, plus federal allocations coming in, Obi saved that money so Obaino can withdraw to give him, and that was what Obaino said. You seem naive.

you are the one naive here
who told you Obi didn’t build infrastructures?
yes he did - in equivalence to paying debts
owed to contractors in previous administrations and those contractors of prior administration and in is own administration and also payed state workers and pensioners.

With more allocations given to states today, how many states can boast they are not owing salaries and pensions? I am from Delta State and I have an uncle in Ughelli who worked for the local Primary education board and Okowa has not paid him his pension and gratuity in almost 14 months. Okowa with his horse teeth is Atiku’s VP candidate- let me remind you in case you have forgotten.

That’s Delta State that gets 5 times allocation money than Anambra yet Okowa the VP candidate of PDP is not only owing workers salary, he is owing pensioners and has borrowed and still borrowing as I type hundreds of billions of Naira which he is looting to fund Atiku’s campaign and for his generations yet unborn - IF it is easy to pay salaries and far the future, why is Okowa unable to pay salaries and instead of saving for the future, he is piling up debts for Delta state ?

So if you think Obi didn’t work miracles in Anambra with what he was given - then please ask Okowa why he is owing almost 2 trillion naira and yet he can’t pay salaries and 90% of the infrastructure we see today in Delta State was constructed under Gov. Ibori not under Okowa!

you see it’s easy to come online to yan opata

I am comparing Obi now to Okowa because Delta and Anambra share boundaries and they are both Ibo men - i want to make sure tribal sentiments do not play out in your understanding of what Obi represents when you compare Obi with another governor who is on the current presidential ticket in this election cycle

Also, If Obi had the revenue Lagos gets from Apapa Wharf alone, MM AIrport and all the income generating structures in Lagos that has been existing since 1960, Anambra will be like New York today as supervised by Obi when he was governor…

Apart from Onitsha main market, what existing importance does Anambra have before Obi came to power ? Does Anambra have an international sea port or Airport to generate business like Lagos ? Mind you - These were not Tinubu’s creation- it’s been there even before independence in 1960 because Lagos was Nigeria’s federal capital for more than 100 years - Tinubu only benefited on what he found NOT that he created anything about Lagos

from whatever Obi met and was given as Governor of Anambra State - he made the most of it to the best and blessing of the future of the state

Tinubu is still milking Lagos state through AlphabBeta 16 years after leaving office as Governor of Lagos state

Atiku special purpose vehicles (SPV) drained Nigeria of Billions of Dollars

Please tell me how much Obi stole from Anambra ? How much was Obi owing - contractors, pensioners and workers when he left office ? How much money has Obi collected from Anambra since he left office as retirement benefit?

If your can’t answer this question without hate in your heart then you are nothing but a
brain less STU PID U RC HIN
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by Patriotsleague: 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2023
okuta007:

you are the one naive here
who told you Obi didn’t build infrastructure?
yes he did - in equivalence to paying debts
owed to contractors of previous administrations and those contractors ibb is own administration and also state workers and pensioners. With more allocations given to states today, how many states can boast they are not owing salaries and pensions? I am from Delta State and I have an uncle in Ughelli who worked for the local Primary education board and Okowa has not paid him his pension and gratuity in almost 14 months

That’s Delta State that makes 10 times allocation than Anambra yet Okowa the VO candidate of PDP is not only owing workers salary, he is owing pensioners and has borrowed and still borrowing as I type hundreds of billions of Naira which he is looting to find Atiku’s campaign and for his generations yet unborn -

So if you thing Obi didn’t work miracles on Anambra with what he was given - then please ask Okowa why he is owing almost 2 trillion naira and yet he can’t pay salaries and 90% of the infrastructure we see today in Delta State was constructed under Gov. Ibori

you see it’s easy to come online to yan opata

i am comparing Obi now to Okowa because Delta and Anambra share boundaries and they are both Ibo men - i want to make sure tribal sentiments do not play out in your understanding of what Obi represents when you compare with another governor who is a president ticket in this election cycle

If Obi had the revenue Lagos gets from Apapa Wharf alone, MM AIrport and all the income generating structures in Lagos that has been existing since 1960, Anambra will be like New York today

Apart from Onitsha main market, what existing importance does Anambra have before Obi came to power ? Does Anambra have an international sea port or Airport to generate business like Lagos ?

from whatever Obi met and was given as Governor of Anambra State - he made the most of it to the blessing of the future of the state

Tinubu is still milking Lagos state through AlphabBeta 16 years after leaving office as Governor of Lagos state

Atiku special purpose vehicles (SPV) drained Nigeria of Billions of Dollars

Please tell me how much Obi stole from Anambra ? STU PID U RC HIN
Anambrans were complaining during Obi's tenure, this thread was opened in 2012, by an Igbo man in Anambra, now you people are trying to impose a failure on us, read the thread https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing/29#120471275
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by okuta007: 4:53pm On Jan 29, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Anambrans were complaining during Obi's tenure, this thread was opened in 2012, by an Igbo man in Anambra, now you people are trying to impose a failure on us, read the thread https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing/29#120471275

in every political terrain- there are oppositions - yes anyone can accuse you on nairaland - that does jot make it truth - so lies dug up from 100 years ago does lot make it truth today - what is truth is evidence of wrong doing….

Where is the proof Obi stole money ? No evidence he stole money but the accusation is that he saved money. when the Late YarAdua saved Katsina’s money as Governor- he was called a saint - when Obi did same - he is called a devil just because of hate in your hearts

There is proof Alpha Beta is milking Lagos State with impunity up till today even as I type this message

There is proof Tinubu forfeited $460k drug money which makes him a criminal and unfit to occupy Aso Rock

There is proof Tinubu is collecting huge pensions from Lagos state government

There is proof Atiku stole money from Halliburton tax evasion mess

There is evidence Atiku sold Nigeria’s assets to his friends and cronies and he says he will sell more when he wins as president

There is evidence atiku doesn’t live in Nigeria yet he wants to rule Nigeria

Please tell me - where is the corruption under oBi - where is the proof ?

yeye fowl
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by Patriotsleague: 4:57pm On Jan 29, 2023
okuta007:

in every political terrain- there are oppositions - yes anyone. can accuse you in nairaland - that does jot make it truth - so lies dig up from 100 years ago does lot make it truth - what is truth is evidence

Where is the proof Obi stole money ?

There is proof Alpha Beta is milking Lagos State

There is proof Tinubu forfeited $460k drug money.

There is proof Tinubu is collecting huge pensions from Lagos state government

There is proof Atiku stole money from Halliburton tax evasion mess

There is evidence Atiku sold Nigeria’s assets to his friends and cronies and he says he will sell more when he wins as president

There is evidence atiku doesn’t live in Nigeria yet he wants to rule Nigeria

Please tell me - where is the corruption under oBi - where is the proof ?

yeye fowl
Go through the thread opened here in 2012, no single Igbo person praised Obi, una wan package failure for Nigeria, una plan no go work. Obi should open factories in southeast and stop importing before we take him serious. https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing/29#120471275
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by nameo: 5:05pm On Jan 29, 2023
maasoap:

Oga, you can twist as much as you want, 23rd February is here. LP doesn't even stand a chance, not a slightest chance.

Brother, LP is winning the election.

It is visible to the Blind; audible to the deaf. Even the foooolish are already acknowledging it.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by okuta007: 5:29pm On Jan 29, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Go through the thread opened here in 2012, no single Igbo person praised Obi, una wan package failure for Nigeria, una plan no go work. Obi should open factories in southeast and stop importing before we take him serious. https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing/29#120471275

ok happy sunday day
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by Patriotsleague: 5:33pm On Jan 29, 2023
okuta007:

ok happy sunday day
Now you know better, same.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by Ginomel(m): 5:46pm On Jan 29, 2023
soburtunde:
Abeg, tell her she dey smoke Igbo. People with working brain will never vote a former Anambra governor that is living in present Lagos that was built by Jagaban instead of living in his failed state.

All these built Lagos stuff you guys are shouting of.

I served in Lagos during Tinubu tenure. Lagos was already fully developed before him. Even when I was in the university visiting Lagos before he became governor, Lagos was already a standard town.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by okuta007: 5:47pm On Jan 29, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Now you know better, same.

my wishing you happy sunday does not mean i agree with you - am just tired of arguing when i am not getting payed for it - if you like keep arguing but i won’t because no one pays me to argue with you.. happy sunday once again

bye
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by Ginomel(m): 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2023
Dharey2377:

do you think we dont know people like you. u can only exist in the east but here in the west and the north dey are die hard fan of their respected party...
ur tuface behavour will only devalue ur region.. that is wht yr region is the least developed region among the three major ethnic group.. pdp used and dump the east without any meanful project, even the 2nd niger bridge was commision twices wit no foundation to show for it but this present administration was magnanimous enough to achieve that to show that ur party pdp u supported all ur life failed u woefully and now again una still won commit another political suicide after that again una go dey shout biafra nation... nobody trust ur tribe, peter obi is only labouring in vein... he will come distance 3rd is not 4th...

Must you show your tribe from your utterances. Most members of your tribe are already obidient. You better join the train.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by Orinechi: 5:53pm On Jan 29, 2023
This woman has known that the only way for her to become relevant in the country is to attach herself to any Ipob the noise makers' course. Check out Endsar! Check out Obi!
Re: Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency by Inosky(m): 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2023
Thiefinubu and Atiku should go and eat their looted money and me their ancestors to face judgement how they impoverished Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Independence Celebration At Ekwueme Square In Awka / President Kagame Has Arrived In Abuja, Nigeria For June 12 / Court Reinstates 8 Permanent Secretaries Sacked By Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.