Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

All Churches Should Close Before 9am Today To Enable Members Go To The Bank - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Churches Should Close Before 9am Today To Enable Members Go To The Bank (16868 Views)

2024 Theme (year Of) For All Churches In Nigeria And The Rest Of The World / Churches Should Obey The Government's Social Distancing And Lockdown Order / Church Members Go Naked For Pastor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Churches Should Close Before 9am Today To Enable Members Go To The Bank by AntiChristian: 11:00am On Jan 30, 2023
Stevengold:

He's the church himself.

Where did he call himself that?
Re: All Churches Should Close Before 9am Today To Enable Members Go To The Bank by AntiChristian: 11:01am On Jan 30, 2023
tete7000:

It's your AntiChristian opinion and you are entitled to revel in your ignorance.

You should have proved me wrong!
Re: All Churches Should Close Before 9am Today To Enable Members Go To The Bank by AntiChristian: 11:02am On Jan 30, 2023
GlobTrotter:
He attended church. He was always in the synagogue in fact when He was 12 he was forgotten there.

When i say Church i mean Church as you have it today!

I don't mean ekklēsia which is a popular meeting, especially a religious congregation (unlike a named building).
Re: All Churches Should Close Before 9am Today To Enable Members Go To The Bank by AntiChristian: 11:03am On Jan 30, 2023
NothingDoMe:
He did.

Living Translation
Now I say to you that you are Peter (which means ‘rock’), and upon this rock I will build my church, and all the powers of hell will not conquer it. Matt 16:18

What is the name of the church that Jesus built on Peter's rock?
Re: All Churches Should Close Before 9am Today To Enable Members Go To The Bank by AntiChristian: 11:04am On Jan 30, 2023
fuck419:

And so, why is it your concern? He did not create Shrines and your secret chambers where you gather to do evil. You have chosen your path, leave other people alone.

Who did i impede with my comment? And which Shrine do you and your family attend to do evil?
Na that evil go consume you with your falsehood!
Re: All Churches Should Close Before 9am Today To Enable Members Go To The Bank by AntiChristian: 11:06am On Jan 30, 2023
ANTIlSLAM:

Shey na Greek word for Church you asked earlier or did you asked for the name of the church Jesus Christ built and attended?

Since you knw that Jesus Christ attended and created Church, you should have ask for the name of the Church he created and attended rather than lying for allah that Jesus didn't created nor attended Church..
What's the name of the Church he created and attended? I said Jesus didn't create a Church. What is a Church today?

It's too early to practice taqqiya here, so therefore tell allah to forgive you for lying at your asalatu Sunday morning service today

I no say one day one day you go get sense even if na shinkili!
Re: All Churches Should Close Before 9am Today To Enable Members Go To The Bank by NothingDoMe: 11:46am On Jan 30, 2023
AntiChristian:

What is the name of the church that Jesus built on Peter's rock?
Church 🤨.

At that time, the church was centralized and identified by locations:

Revelations 2:1 to the church in Ephesus
Revelations 2:8 to the church in Smyrna
Re: All Churches Should Close Before 9am Today To Enable Members Go To The Bank by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 30, 2023
saysoo:
You are such a daft person. It was even 100 days. Go and read fool.

We have witnessed the first extension , shame on you troll, all you do is live on your couch and spew rubbish.

Hopelessly stupid and ignorant. Rot on your couch.
Re: All Churches Should Close Before 9am Today To Enable Members Go To The Bank by peedeeasobie(m): 5:18pm On Jan 30, 2023
AntiChristian:

How many times did he attend Synagogue in the whole NT?

Is it like your weekly Church?

No be Church Jesus go! Na today Christians dey go Church!

Synagogue was every Saturday for every jew. The bible said the custom of Jesus was going to the Synagogue.

If you want to use Jesus as an example of not going to church, also use him as an example of going to the Synagogue.

You shouldn't cherry pick, else, that's hypocrisy
Re: All Churches Should Close Before 9am Today To Enable Members Go To The Bank by ANTIlSLAM(m): 5:25am On Jan 31, 2023
AntiChristian:
What's the name of the Church he created and attended? I said Jesus didn't create a Church. What is a Church today?

Sebi you said Jesus didn't built any Church, why now asking for the name of the Church he created? May God heal your suffering and dilemma

AntiChristian:

I no say one day one day you go get sense even if na shinkili!

I don expose your gullible as usual abi alfa😃😄 take this chilled camel urine, you go dey ok las las

Re: All Churches Should Close Before 9am Today To Enable Members Go To The Bank by AntiChristian: 8:31am On Jan 31, 2023
peedeeasobie:

Synagogue was every Saturday for every jew. The bible said the custom of Jesus was going to the Synagogue.

If you want to use Jesus as an example of not going to church, also use him as an example of going to the Synagogue.

You shouldn't cherry pick, else, that's hypocrisy

Where in the Bible was going to Synagogue on Saturdays mentioned?
Was Jesus a Jew or a Christian?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility / See How This Equation And Analogy Prove The Idea Of The Trinity Wrong / Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.