Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

All Churches Should Close Before 9am Today To Enable Members Go To The Bank - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Churches Should Close Before 9am Today To Enable Members Go To The Bank (16854 Views)

2024 Theme (year Of) For All Churches In Nigeria And The Rest Of The World / Churches Should Obey The Government's Social Distancing And Lockdown Order / Church Members Go Naked For Pastor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Churches Should Close Before 9am Today To Enable Members Go To The Bank by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:44am On Jan 29, 2023
Chetas81:
YOUR MENTALITY AND YOUR EXISTENCE SLAVE IS BEING COLONISED I come in peace

Sorry if I've frustrated you with those Bible verses that answered the question the boy asked. If at all you're not pleased with it, visit the nearest Psychiatric Hospital closest to you for brain check , I am not the cause of your problem
Re: All Churches Should Close Before 9am Today To Enable Members Go To The Bank by hopexter(m): 10:44am On Jan 29, 2023
gfelo:
You mean banks work today, oya o, I will go to bank b4 church service o.

So you be dey save old naira notes for house? How you take get them will be the questions. grin
Re: All Churches Should Close Before 9am Today To Enable Members Go To The Bank by Chetas81(m): 10:45am On Jan 29, 2023
ANTIlSLAM:

Sorry if I've frustrated you with those Bible verses that answered the question the boy asked. If at all you're not pleased with it, visit the nearest Psychiatric Hospital closest to you for brain check , I am not the cause of your problem
REALLY REMAIN WITH YOUR MENTAL ILLNESS YOU'RE ONE BLACK AFRICAN WITH SENSE ISSUE
Re: All Churches Should Close Before 9am Today To Enable Members Go To The Bank by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:46am On Jan 29, 2023
Unrated900:

Stop arguing with this religion of pieces people

I don't argue with that my errand boy AntiChristian, he knows that I always deal with the facts

1 Like

Re: All Churches Should Close Before 9am Today To Enable Members Go To The Bank by 3rdavefarms(m): 10:46am On Jan 29, 2023
All cash changed
Re: All Churches Should Close Before 9am Today To Enable Members Go To The Bank by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:49am On Jan 29, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

Primary 1 student to explain it 2 him?

Comrade, wakanda early morning vawulence is dis?
grin

Yes.. Only primary 1 student can help him out as the league of his alfas and imams has failed him woefully

2 Likes

Re: All Churches Should Close Before 9am Today To Enable Members Go To The Bank by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:50am On Jan 29, 2023
GlobTrotter:
God bless you

And you too.. Amen

1 Like

Re: All Churches Should Close Before 9am Today To Enable Members Go To The Bank by CodeTemplar: 10:56am On Jan 29, 2023
satelliteDISH:
Any Pastor, Reverend or church leaders who meant well for his members should round up church service before 9am to allow members to go and change their old naira notes in the bank. This is due to the fact that the closing date for changing of the old naira notes is 31st January, 2023.
to go and do what? Queue for nonexistent new notes on a Sunday morning?

You must a paid anti church agent.
Re: All Churches Should Close Before 9am Today To Enable Members Go To The Bank by Loverboi2cute(m): 10:57am On Jan 29, 2023
VillagePipu:

Foolish Nyamiri pig wants to advise the North. Allah punish your entire family.

hahahaaa.!!!!.. I don laff taya
people dey 4 NL oo
Re: All Churches Should Close Before 9am Today To Enable Members Go To The Bank by Reportbutton: 11:02am On Jan 29, 2023
mmsen:

Belief in the supernatural is why Nigerians typically don't see 60.
Do you know if they believe in the supernatural?
Re: All Churches Should Close Before 9am Today To Enable Members Go To The Bank by omoluka: 11:05am On Jan 29, 2023
Victorclean1:
A welcome idea, but the North should be careful. All Yoruba APC are supporting Tinubu and also all agbadorians PDP are secretly supporting Tinubu as well.

They are scheming to manipulate the north to grab the power through their votes.

Vote for a northern candidate or vote for LP. Yoruba alone can not stand the north or east. Be wise.
You have made all Yoruba supporting Obi look stupid
Re: All Churches Should Close Before 9am Today To Enable Members Go To The Bank by Solofresh2: 11:08am On Jan 29, 2023
sukkot:
dey play. they rejected the old notes at chicken republic three days ago when i went there
grin
Re: All Churches Should Close Before 9am Today To Enable Members Go To The Bank by KINGS100(m): 11:09am On Jan 29, 2023
Keep your advice to yourself, those that wants to change their currency already have plans on how to go about it.
Re: All Churches Should Close Before 9am Today To Enable Members Go To The Bank by sukkot: 11:12am On Jan 29, 2023
Solofresh2:
grin
lol bro that day hunger done twist my belle and the zenith bank card was not working. i wan faint that day because of hunger. this is like a week to the deadline and you are already refusing old notes ? wahala grin grin

1 Like

Re: All Churches Should Close Before 9am Today To Enable Members Go To The Bank by mastermaestro(m): 11:14am On Jan 29, 2023
satelliteDISH:
Any Pastor, Reverend or church leaders who meant well for his members should round up church service before 9am to allow members to go and change their old naira notes in the bank. This is due to the fact that the closing date for changing of the old naira notes is 31st January, 2023.

Always looking to burden the church with the inefficiency, ineffectiveness and incompetence of your government. How about you ask all organizations to close by 9am Monday and Tuesday so that their staff can have enough time to visit banks for currency exchange.

I don't want to abuse you because it is the LORD'S day. angry

1 Like

Re: All Churches Should Close Before 9am Today To Enable Members Go To The Bank by namo77: 11:14am On Jan 29, 2023
Did offices close by 9am to allow people go to the bank?

Did schools close?

Did hospitals close?

Did hotels shut down?

Did mosques close?

Your opinion is senseless
Re: All Churches Should Close Before 9am Today To Enable Members Go To The Bank by mastermaestro(m): 11:15am On Jan 29, 2023
Lemmy123:
But during the week, you didn't say all schools should close for people to go to the bank...

I'm a Muslim by the way

I applaud your fairness, comrade. wink

1 Like

Re: All Churches Should Close Before 9am Today To Enable Members Go To The Bank by olaeffect(m): 11:16am On Jan 29, 2023
satelliteDISH:

Why don't you suggest that churches should not even open at all😳
Any stiff-necked member that is waiting till today to deposit his old note into the bank all this while is probably a disobedient church member, he or she does not even need to come to church today.
He or she can come to church next Sunday.
He or she should not use his bad Nigerian mentality of last minute rush to spoil our heavenly mentality of doing things at the right time😎

1 Like

Re: All Churches Should Close Before 9am Today To Enable Members Go To The Bank by olaeffect(m): 11:18am On Jan 29, 2023
mastermaestro:

Always looking to burden the church with the inefficiency, ineffectiveness and incompetence of your government. How about you ask all organizations to close by 9am Monday and Tuesday so that their staff can have enough time to visit banks for currency exchange.

I don't want to abuse you because it is the LORD'S day. angry

More than abuse sef.
Op needs flogging🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: All Churches Should Close Before 9am Today To Enable Members Go To The Bank by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:18am On Jan 29, 2023
fuck419:

Don't mind those agents of darkness. They don't have basis for their worship. If they do, they wouldn't leave it only to criticize, condemn and promote all sorts of agendas against Christians.

They won't stop because darkness and Light has nothing in common.

You can never see or hear them condemn the evil people do, the wickedness by politicians nor the immorality that is becoming a norm in to days Nigeria, instead all they do is to gather themselves and organize debates and programs just to speak against Christ and Christians.

Nonsense.

They gather themselves under the umbrella of acadip to speak against Christ, Bible and Christianity
Re: All Churches Should Close Before 9am Today To Enable Members Go To The Bank by Solofresh2: 11:18am On Jan 29, 2023
sukkot:
lol bro that day hunger done twist my belle and the zenith bank card was not working. i wan faint that day because of hunger. this is like a week to the deadline and you are already refusing old notes ? wahala grin grin
Zenith bank dey get network Wahala sha
Fear of the unknown na hin dey worry Nigerians
We take every shit the government dish to us fearfully grin
Re: All Churches Should Close Before 9am Today To Enable Members Go To The Bank by namo77: 11:19am On Jan 29, 2023
Fr33born:
And this was pushed to front page. This forum is turning to something else.
For your mind now, you made sense? If churches don't dismiss by 9am, you won't go to the bank to change your money? Did anybody force you to go to church at all?
Why not blame pastors and churches too for the unavailability of the new notes in banks.

Honestly Nairaland is becoming an expired and outdated platform on daily basis

They push any rubbish to the front page… it’s really sad

There was a time when Nairaland was a very intellectual platform

Now it’s full of useless stuff

And the owner is looking at his work crumble before his eyes..and has chosen to do nothing about it

What a shame
Re: All Churches Should Close Before 9am Today To Enable Members Go To The Bank by KeyEndurance: 11:19am On Jan 29, 2023
You Must Be A Nitwit for Making This Statement, why Will You Even Said This Type Of Trashed. You People Have Seen Christan finished but Is Not Fair. Am A Muslim Any Way
Re: All Churches Should Close Before 9am Today To Enable Members Go To The Bank by namo77: 11:19am On Jan 29, 2023
Fr33born:
And this was pushed to front page. This forum is turning to something else.
For your mind now, you made sense? If churches don't dismiss by 9am, you won't go to the bank to change your money? Did anybody force you to go to church at all?
Why not blame pastors and churches too for the unavailability of the new notes in banks.
Re: All Churches Should Close Before 9am Today To Enable Members Go To The Bank by mastermaestro(m): 11:20am On Jan 29, 2023
Reportbutton:

The day you need miracle, you'll cease to call church business centers..
A man once said oju ti owo (Money has Ben put to shame) when all hospital couldn't heal his wife, no medicine was working only prayers could work.
You don't attract what you don't value, believe in the supernatural

Thanks brother. They erroneously think all churches are noisemakers. But when they finally encounter the supernatural, they will become humble. grin

1 Like

Re: All Churches Should Close Before 9am Today To Enable Members Go To The Bank by sukkot: 11:22am On Jan 29, 2023
Solofresh2:
Zenith bank dey get network Wahala sha
Fear of the unknown na hin dey worry Nigerians
We take every shit the government dish to us fearfully grin
everyday without fail their card or ussd must stop working. i dont know what their problem is. always something going wrong with their network. i done taya for those people. but you are right sha i am almost certain on that deadline day they will extend it. it is madness if they dont. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Churches Should Close Before 9am Today To Enable Members Go To The Bank by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:23am On Jan 29, 2023
Chetas81:
REALLY REMAIN WITH YOUR MENTAL ILLNESS YOU'RE ONE BLACK AFRICAN WITH SENSE ISSUE

It is getting from bad to worse for you, before it's too late do the needful, make psychiatric hospital your first home pls
Re: All Churches Should Close Before 9am Today To Enable Members Go To The Bank by mastermaestro(m): 11:23am On Jan 29, 2023
olaeffect:

More than abuse sef.
Op needs flogging🤣🤣🤣

The matter tire me o. Someone will wake up and suddenly shift blame on others who have no hand in their challenges.

One would have thought 'concerned' people like him would mobilize protesters to all CBN offices nationwide demanding an extention of the deadline. Alas, no! Na church be their problem. Na thunder go locate all the enemies of the church for this country. grin
Re: All Churches Should Close Before 9am Today To Enable Members Go To The Bank by staga: 11:24am On Jan 29, 2023
satelliteDISH:

These notes have been in limited circulation for weeks now. Is it the 3 hours of church service that will suddenly make new notes to appear?

Stop propagating the message and spirit of the antichrist. Church, God and pastors are not excuses for lazy or unfocused people who never learn to do things in a timely fashion.

The bank where I withdrew new notes had less than 4 persons queueing for it at the time. Today if you go there, it is jam-packed.

Nigerians never learn. BVN registration, same thing. NIN registration, the same. Always waiting till the last minute.

Leave God and church out of it.
Re: All Churches Should Close Before 9am Today To Enable Members Go To The Bank by ojun50(m): 11:25am On Jan 29, 2023
Na una wey get money na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Message From God To Nigerian Pastors- Sister Linda Testimony / See How This Equation And Analogy Prove The Idea Of The Trinity Wrong / Ayokunle Abiodun: "A Mad Man Was Healed In Ondo Through Me" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.