Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

What Makes Rich Men To Steal? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Makes Rich Men To Steal? (11555 Views)

The Meal That Makes Rich / 3 Sweet Things That Keep Sending Many Men To Their Early Graves / Evangelist Mike Bamiloye: I Used To Steal & Pick The Pockets At The Age Of 7 & 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes Rich Men To Steal? by Shebbs: 9:20am On Jan 29, 2023
wordbank:
Wetin man no go see for nairaland
Jesusjnr and AntiChrist dey fight
grin grin

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: What Makes Rich Men To Steal? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 29, 2023
This is one of the major reasons we're stuck as a country; Religion.

Leave the shores of Africa, have access to a better life and you'll understand that 80% of the reasons you're so darn religious is because you lack access to the basic necessities of life that make for a comfortable existence.

Una go just dey carry bible for head pass the people wey bring am come give una!
Re: What Makes Rich Men To Steal? by leisuretym: 9:26am On Jan 29, 2023
Why will God plan Apple 🍏 in the garden of Eden, knowing too well he doesn’t want Adam and Eve to eat from it?

God doesn’t like us, else He wouldn’t punish us for Lucifer’s sin

3. God too dey vex, he should do a short course on anger management
Re: What Makes Rich Men To Steal? by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 9:35am On Jan 29, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
What Makes Rich Men To Steal?

If poverty is the reason why people steal as some say, then why do the rich steal?

The first ever thief in the universe wasn't a poor man...

It wasn't even human to begin with but a rich and powerful angel (archangel) called Lucifer. Isaiah 14:12-15, Revelation 12:9, John 10:10.

Lucifer was made rich and exalted above the other angels by God, but the riches God gave him didn't seem to suffice, as he tried to steal God's own riches for himself, so why did the rich try to steal?

The first ever human thieves was not poor...

They were could be said to be the richest humans to ever live on Earth at some point, as they had possessions of all that God had made in the beginning, after God had given them charge and dominion over the Earth and everything in it. Genesis 1:28

Hence they didn't need to buy food to eat, as God had also given them the herbs and fruits of every tree He made to freely eat as food, therefore they had food in abundance, so the excuse of hunger couldn't have possibly existed at the time. Genesis 1:29

However despite all their riches and the abundance of food they had at their disposal, that didn't stop them from stealing from the one tree in the garden that God had not given to them, so why do the rich steal? Genesis 2:16-17, 3:6.

God bless.

The Same Thing That Makes RICH WOMEN Steal is What Makes RICH MEN Steal.

Their POOR Spiritual Awakening Caused By Their POOR SPIRITUAL ENLIGHTENMENT.

You Should Have Observed That Most of The Political Thieves and Societal Thieves are either MOSTLY Christians or Muslims Perishing in Poor Edification of Their Spirit Mind.

No Matter The Abundance That A Canal Mind Got; It Must Want To Always Steal More.
Re: What Makes Rich Men To Steal? by leisuretym: 9:35am On Jan 29, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Not just inherited their sin, but I was also a chronic thief myself until Christ came to my rescue, saved me and made me a brand new man.

Why were you also a theif before Christ came? God shouldn’t be inconsiderate, why will he tag you a thief for no reason? Too many fairytales
Re: What Makes Rich Men To Steal? by Franking: 9:35am On Jan 29, 2023
Money nor dey bellefull. Mouth wey don dey chop already dey committed.

The rich person could even have become rich by stealing.
Re: What Makes Rich Men To Steal? by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 29, 2023
Contentment is the word we are looking for.
Re: What Makes Rich Men To Steal? by Loonyy(m): 9:40am On Jan 29, 2023
The Need to remain RICH
Re: What Makes Rich Men To Steal? by Jumbojax(m): 9:55am On Jan 29, 2023
Pride angry
Re: What Makes Rich Men To Steal? by CaptainFM1: 9:57am On Jan 29, 2023
Kleptomaniac!

It's an unconscious yet could be subtle stealing in most instances. There was a certain Qn that was known to be Kleptomaniac. If she sees anything she likes, it just appears normal for her to take it and nothing anyone can do about it.
Re: What Makes Rich Men To Steal? by costandi(m): 9:58am On Jan 29, 2023
The rich man didn't steal because he's rich. He probably stole to get rich. It's a character thing.
Re: What Makes Rich Men To Steal? by Smartguyboy(m): 10:02am On Jan 29, 2023
Sometimes I asked myself why God put that  tree 🌲 in the garden knowing fully well it’s evil and it will corrupt mankind?
Re: What Makes Rich Men To Steal? by PlanktonX: 10:08am On Jan 29, 2023
It's about your understanding of sources of wealth. If you believe you can make yourselves rich, you will steal But if you know and not just believe that all wealth comes from the Lord. You wouldn't steal.

Those who became rich by stealing were never rich in the first place, it was other people's wealth they stole and accumulated that made they look rich.

All these politicians you called rich, were only looking rich, believe me, time will tell. For these kinds of wealth will grow wings and fly away like a bird.

Wealth is good, and money is good. But how you accumulate it is very important. So how does that rich man you glorified made his money?
Re: What Makes Rich Men To Steal? by famouscargo4u: 10:10am On Jan 29, 2023
Simple greed and lack of contentment
Re: What Makes Rich Men To Steal? by tete7000(m): 10:16am On Jan 29, 2023
Poverty is a mental state and when you are mentally poor, no amount of money can heal you.
Re: What Makes Rich Men To Steal? by Forexbillionair: 10:17am On Jan 29, 2023
People steal purely out of greed and selfishness. Ronaldo is a good example in this case; despite having the most goal scored by any player in football history, he still shamelessly went ahead to steal Fernandez, his Portuguese team mate, goal. If not for VAR he would HV claimed that goal and add it to his tally of goals.
Re: What Makes Rich Men To Steal? by tete7000(m): 10:19am On Jan 29, 2023
leisuretym:
Why will God plan Apple 🍏 in the garden of Eden, knowing too well he doesn’t want Adam and Eve to eat from it?

God doesn’t like us, else He wouldn’t punish us for Lucifer’s sin

3. God too dey vex, he should do a short course on anger management

The fruit was there so that you would not be created as a robust but as a man capable of self determination and capable of being held responsible for his actions and ommissions. By that act, God chose to place man higher than animals and at the level of gods.

1 Like

Re: What Makes Rich Men To Steal? by Enemyofpeace: 10:22am On Jan 29, 2023
Only Nigerian politicians can answer this question perfectly well o
Re: What Makes Rich Men To Steal? by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:26am On Jan 29, 2023
Greed..
Re: What Makes Rich Men To Steal? by 87extension87: 10:33am On Jan 29, 2023
Human want is insatiable. The economist got it perfectly right.
Re: What Makes Rich Men To Steal? by faceLAGOS: 10:49am On Jan 29, 2023
Mental disorder.
Re: What Makes Rich Men To Steal? by Ladymillion(f): 10:59am On Jan 29, 2023
Greed and insatiable desire to keep accumulating
Re: What Makes Rich Men To Steal? by Princeton92(m): 11:01am On Jan 29, 2023
Endless greed
Re: What Makes Rich Men To Steal? by Emperor5(m): 11:09am On Jan 29, 2023
Most of the rich men that steal got their wealth through stealing.
Re: What Makes Rich Men To Steal? by Gozac: 11:10am On Jan 29, 2023
Covetousness is what makes them to steal and can only be dealt with the power of GOD
Re: What Makes Rich Men To Steal? by olaeffect(m): 11:36am On Jan 29, 2023
CrownOfClay724:
Greed.

Human wants are insatiable.
The more they have, The more they want.

Gbam!!!

That is all.... GREED

Summary of the whole matter.
Put an end to greed, and the world will be heaven on earth 😇
Re: What Makes Rich Men To Steal? by Anunakeeh: 12:01pm On Jan 29, 2023
Story Story.

All of you go dey Alright.
Re: What Makes Rich Men To Steal? by FireUpNow(m): 12:28pm On Jan 29, 2023
Make the OP just tell me the first politician to steal public funds then I go know wetin this topic dey about
Re: What Makes Rich Men To Steal? by DaveHarry(m): 12:35pm On Jan 29, 2023
to stay rich is hard
Re: What Makes Rich Men To Steal? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:06pm On Jan 29, 2023
englishmart:
It's an addiction. They stole to become rich. They must steal to maintain or go higher.

And then God Curses them to be poor because they have stolen, thus, they have to steal even more so as to prevent God's Curse from catching them.

Which is why they have steal until they
are caught and disgraced and the Curse of poverty catches them.

Which is why they now created their own laws called legal and law enforcement called police and their own courts which belongs to their partner in crime called governor which they use to protect themselves.

Which is why the police and their courts can not and do not do justice.

That is why this world destroyed and God has to scatter it, so that The True Law and Order would be restored.
Re: What Makes Rich Men To Steal? by boxypane(m): 1:10pm On Jan 29, 2023
Feelings of insecurity and greed.
Re: What Makes Rich Men To Steal? by Switruth: 1:42pm On Jan 29, 2023
Buddha3:

It's not in my blood please.
I mean rich or poor the thing stealing is in the blood.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Give your life to God and be useful to your creator, don't live a wasteful life / Does Your Church Still Preach About Rapture, Restitution, Great Tribulation? / Why Do You Attend The Church You Attend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.